• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Trophy & Achievement Thread | June 2015 - The Summer Lull

I tried to do some calculations from to see if I could manage the leaderboard next month, but when I did the numbers, the numbers I got for May were different than the ones in the OP. Not sure where I'm going wrong here.

My ranking actually wasn't half bad last month!

This month I'm gonna be lucky to not be dead last. Halfway throug May I started playing FFX and have earned maybe three trophies since then. It's a long game and very stingy with he trophies. And I've been playing a lot of games on the Xbox One so I haven't exactly had a chance to earn trophies from other games to make it up.

Montresor

The good news is you're now probably an expert at the challenge tombs! But at what cost? :(

Yeah I was redoing those things way too much, heh. In the future I'll always just give it 48 hours.

But thankfully I'm on my way to the 1000/1000. I only have four more main tombs to deal with: Ferryman, Lamplighter, Architect, and Torturer (and then multiplayer mop-up).

TMC

Managed to get the platinum in Witcher 3 just before the month's end. This should help for ranking next month. Next goal is to clean up the second set of the newest DLC packs for Driveclub and start Arkham Knight.

EPyfdRi.jpg

All I've played this month.

Joni

Started up Super Exploding Zoo, fun and easy game. The entire singleplayer is finished, I just need to boost the multiplayer now. Seems to work with just yourself so I'm going to try that.

Returners

I just popped in a game and earned a trophy, last time I played this game was in 2008.

Speaking of which, anyone still hasn't played Mercenaries 2 co-op PS3?

Joni

Started up Super Exploding Zoo, fun and easy game. The entire singleplayer is finished, I just need to boost the multiplayer now. Seems to work with just yourself so I'm going to try that.
And it makes my Platinum #113 now.

Joni

You sir are a bad influence. I've gone back and platinumed several games I was close on just to try and catch up in platinums/completion percentage.
I always find it a shame to leave games at high percentages unfinished. Although, I do have about 50 games with more than 10% of the Trophies that I haven't completed.

Carl

Really bad month, right near the bottom :( Been super busy and haven't had a lot of time for games.

LordofPwn

I tried to do some calculations from to see if I could manage the leaderboard next month, but when I did the numbers, the numbers I got for May were different than the ones in the OP. Not sure where I'm going wrong here.

I used psn profiles, i grabbed April 30th trophy numbers for start and May 31st for end. it may be a timezone problem? im central. others may have synced with PSN database that haven't for awhile.

psnprofiles.com/ [psn name] /stats

i took this data into a trophy calculator spreadsheet to give me their total score, then used math to find the differences per month which gives monthly totals.

Best of luck with the new thread. I'm currently trying to close on my condo and it would be a lot easier if i didn't work over 40 hours a week and also had someone else to help deal with closing on a new home. throw in a couple family deaths into the mix and yeah hard to do much of anything outside of it all.

all you should have to do is just grab the stats for June 30th, plug em into a trophy calc and paste that value into the june column. it should take care of the rest.

Nintendad

Xbox Rewards will give you back 10% of digital content you buy once you've got 75,000 gamerscore. So now I'm working on getting my Gamerscore up! I got over 3,000 in June and hoping to get at least that much again in July. I'm sitting at 57,486. Fingers crossed I make it to 75,000 before January 1st 2016.

Tapejara

Nearly done with my Spelunker HD plat. Only need to complete the last four co-op stages; but unfortunately scheduling boosting sessions is kind of difficult when your partners are on the other side of the world.

I've also decided that I'd like to get the Destiny (PS4) platinum at some point, but I'm not sure I want to play through the game another two times for the Warlock and Titan classes. I'm level 32 though, so if anyone wants to try Vault of Glass for the Flawless Raider trophy let me know.

I just wanted to let everyone know I'm like 1/2 through the list, so hopefully it'll be done sometime tomorrow.

Thanks a lot, orthodoxy :).

Tapejara

PSNProfiles banned my IP temporarily for too many update requests -_-

This is going to take longer than I wanted.

You shouldn't have to update everyone's profile manually, as it auto-updates every 24 hours. By now everyone's June trophies should be synced to the site.

netguy503

I've also decided that I'd like to get the Destiny (PS4) platinum at some point, but I'm not sure I want to play through the game another two times for the Warlock and Titan classes. I'm level 32 though, so if anyone wants to try Vault of Glass for the Flawless Raider trophy let me know.

I will I'm 33 Titan. But I hear Crota is easier. Do you have the 1st DLC?

Tapejara

I will I'm 33 Titan. But I hear Crota is easier. Do you have the 1st DLC?

I figured VoG would be easier due to it only being level 26, but I've heard Crota is easier as well. Plus I've never played Crota (only did VoG once). But yeah, I've got the first DLC. Let's do it.

netguy503

I figured VoG would be easier due to it only being level 26, but I've heard Crota is easier as well. Plus I've never played Crota (only did VoG once). But yeah, I've got the first DLC. Let's do it.

Ok lets get one more and start a clan too so we can have two golds at once. :)

You shouldn't have to update everyone's profile manually, as it auto-updates every 24 hours. By now everyone's June trophies should be synced to the site.
I'll go with whatever is on the site then. The only reason I wasn't trusting it was because my own account has been really janky the last few days. Trophies were taking 12-24 hours to pop on the website for some reason.

Tapejara

Ok lets get one more and start a clan too so we can have two golds at once. :)

PM'd you some info.

I'll go with whatever is on the site then. The only reason I wasn't trusting it was because my own account has been really janky the last few days. Trophies were taking 12-24 hours to pop on the website for some reason.

I've been experiencing that as well. Tried syncing some trophies twice today and they wouldn't appear on the site.

Top Bottom