• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF PlayStation Trophy Thread | August 2015 - Return Of The Trophy Cards

MattyG

Banned
That will as well. You basically have to play it constantly just to get high enough in the leaderboards to get that trophy. I went over kill though got no 1 by replaying the same mission over and over lol
GODDAMMIT. Well maybe it's time to clean up on Unit 13 or give the Ratchet and Clank Collection a shot then.

Sez

GODDAMMIT. Well maybe it's time to clean up on Unit 13 or give the Ratchet and Clank Collection a shot then.

Just a heads up. For me the R&C collection was great because I love those games since the PS2, but the 3 games have sound glitches, the level music stops playing, sometimes the noise of a weapon shot gets stuck, etc. Also some players report graphical issues but I usually don't notice those. And in R&C 2 you have to win space races that suddenly become really hard with the ultrasensitive vita sticks.

Still great games, I recently platted the last 2.

plat 20: Until Dawn

Yay, my goty so far. Such a fun and great experience.

Congrats! I'm really looking forward that game. Did you played it alone? do you think non-gamers would like to play or watch? I'm thinking in a couple of friends who loves terror movies.

Congrats! I'm really looking forward that game. Did you played it alone? do you think non-gamers would like to play or watch? I'm thinking in a couple of friends who loves terror movies.

My first playthrough was with my Fiancee, and she really enjoyed it, except for the first 3 chapters. She said it was like a book she couldn't put down, so we ended up doing it in one sitting.

Wow!

I still can't believe it, but I finally got it done!

According to the PSNprofiles site, I'm the fifth in the world to reach 100%. Props to the DE crew! I thought the challenge mode was going to be a cakewalk, but after having my ass handed to me, I was shown otherwise.

Sorry if it seems like I'm being a braggart. TBH, it's just nice to know I've still got some skills despite getting older...

Now, still gotta do Steam and Xbone!

Here's hoping for a double dip via the retail and/or Japanese version

Wow!

I still can't believe it, but I finally got it done!

According to the PSNprofiles site, I'm the fifth in the world to reach 100%. Props to the DE crew! I thought the challenge mode was going to be a cakewalk, but after having my ass handed to me, I was shown otherwise.

Sorry if it seems like I'm being a braggart. TBH, it's just nice to know I've still got some skills despite getting older...

Now, still gotta do Steam and Xbone!

Here's hoping for a double dip via the retail and/or Japanese version

Grats! I won't ever get anywhere near those challenges, I'm pretty awful at megaman.

I'm chipping away at Binding of Isaac though, finally beat the Dark Room and got Golden God. Only 19 more trophies till I get a plat.

Sez

My first playthrough was with my Fiancee, and she really enjoyed it, except for the first 3 chapters. She said it was like a book she couldn't put down, so we ended up doing it in one sitting.

Thanks for the answer!

Wow! I still can't believe it, but I finally got it done!

According to the PSNprofiles site, I'm the fifth in the world to reach 100%. Props to the DE crew! I thought the challenge mode was going to be a cakewalk, but after having my ass handed to me, I was shown otherwise. Sorry if it seems like I'm being a braggart. TBH, it's just nice to know I've still got some skills despite getting older...

Gratz! ... and it's ok to brag about it, it's quite an accomplishment, just like IceDoesntHelp I was always awful at Megaman, those games really required skills and dedication.

428 trophies and 8 platinums in August, is my best month ever. Due to work, and not being able to buy any games, I think it will be my last best.

Can't wait to see the leaderboards though :)

Joni

Platinum #116: LEGO The Hobbit Vita, took me a bit more than 14 hours of game time. Or just about the entire month real time.

Sez

If anyone else wants to join August's leaderboard post your PSNProfile here by 9AM PT tomorrow as I'll probably start working on the new thread then. Expect it in about a week I'd say time dependant of course. Good to see so many people active here though and this thread has been quite a long one despite the delay of it!

Great job with the thread. This month lot of people joined (including me), so sorry for the extra work.

I hope this threads keep growing and probably one day we have enough people so we can help each other with co-op trophies, tips, etc.

theaface

Just got the platinum for Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin today.

Clocked in at 89 hours and 45 minutes in total. Of course it can be done in a lot less time, but I really enjoyed the game and was happy to take it at my own pace.

iVjp2d6.jpg

Montresor

Platinum #36 - Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS4)
Oh thank god I'm done with this shit.

This was a decent game but the achievements/trophies for collectibles were brutal. Minimal collectible tracking... was such a headache to collect everything.

JSoup

Banned
This was a decent game but the achievements/trophies for collectibles were brutal. Minimal collectible tracking... was such a headache to collect everything.

I saw people recommending it in another thread during the last PSN sale going on about how good it is.

People, it's not good. The story is great, but it's surrounded by a poorly designed mess.

I saw people recommending it in another thread during the last PSN sale going on about how good it is.

People, it's not good. The story is great, but it's surrounded by a poorly designed mess.

I liked it for what it was.

Didn't like that I got fucked over on the trophies though, and I sure as hell don't want to do a second playthrough.

dealer-

Clocked in at 89 hours and 45 minutes in total. Of course it can be done in a lot less time, but I really enjoyed the game and was happy to take it at my own pace.

iVjp2d6.jpg

Nice! I'd love to platinum this but I've given up three-quarters of the way through on both PS3 and PS4. I'll have to try and push on before DS3 next year.

I didn't get a single trophy last month hah, going to be bottom of the pile in the new thread.

iVjp2d6.jpg

oh god that has just reminded me I need to start a fresh with bloodborne because of my PSN region change urgh. I am a man with a full time job that commitment scares me lol

Sez

Passed 7000 trophies thanks to motogp 13. Too bad the online is dead.

Conrats! I was expecting to reach 7000 trophies this month too, but I'm having a very bad september because I have been unable to play, 0 trophies so far and the rest of the month do not look so bright, so I won't be able to reach it.

Vashetti

Banned
Working on AC Brotherhood and Revelations at the moment on PS3, if anyone wants to boost the MP trophies, add me, my PSN is Vashetti

Good news guys! Automating the leaderboard has been figured out so not only should the new thread be up tomorrow, getting the leaderboard up each subsequent month should be a lot quicker- usually within the first 2-3 days I'd say.
Fantastic to know! I'm sure you'll be pleased since this means you now have more time that can be dedicated to hunting those trophies :p

TMC

Good news guys! Automating the leaderboard has been figured out so not only should the new thread be up tomorrow, getting the leaderboard up each subsequent month should be a lot quicker- usually within the first 2-3 days I'd say.

Awesome news! Thanks again for doing this.

kevin1025

Banned

Excellent news! You're doing the trophy god's work.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Feel proud for this month. I earned 4 platinums in a span of 20 days (Aug 25 - Sept 15):

The Order: 1886 - August 28th 2015 (Completed in 1 day, 23 hours)
Until Dawn - PS4 - August 31st 2015 (Completed in 1 day, 23 hours)
Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls - PSV - September 11th 2015 (Completed in 1 week, 1 day)
The Wolf Among Us - PS4 - September 13th 2015 (Completed in 1 week, 6 days)

Daniel_Gonzz.png

kevin1025

Banned
Sorry about the long wait guys. Had to add over 10 new people which still has to be done manually and takes the longest since every month of the year has to be tracked. Leaderboard is totally done so thread should be up tomorrow finally! I will reveal though that the winner got an absolutely insane amount of trophies and that IceDoesntHelp ranked very very highly.

That tease! And given how many trophies are popping around here, an insane amount sounds, well, insane. Can't wait to see how everyone did.

Top Bottom