• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF PlayStation Trophy Thread | October 2015 - Trophy Haunters

Hikami

Yeah but then your cousin Timmy comes over and plays a game on your PS3, checks your trophy collection and deletes your Star Ocean 4 platinum

Your cousin Timmy can also just go on the Playstation store and buy a bunch of games on your account.. unless you have require password at checkout on.
The same could be applied to deleting trophies, just have an option to require a password.

netguy503

I know I wish I could have been around during November but just wasn't able to. However I plan to be on a ton in November so we should definitely get together a Black Ops III team for zombie/campaign trophies.

Be on a ton in November? Man, you must be busy. You lost a whole month there. :)

Your cousin Timmy can also just go on the Playstation store and buy a bunch of games on your account.. unless you have require password at checkout on.
The same could be applied to deleting trophies, just have an option to require a password.
Good enough solution for me.

Footos22

All the scoreboards are done for October and November now. Just need to do trophy cards so thread will be up tomorrow.

You should just put the thread up now.

Trophy cards can be edited in later. When you're on a really shitty work pc the amount of time it takes to load all those up just slows the page down to a crawl. This thread is better page 2 onwards lol.

November ended up being my best month since December 2013. The year i ended up no.1 when the trophy thread used to be quite active. October was terrible though. MGSV which i never bothered to play and destiny the month.

Top Bottom