• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Trophy & Achievement Thread | July 2015 - How much do I have left?

Yeah my apologies for not having time to do it this month. I'm really busy right now and going on a trip next week. Hopefully it goes smoothly for Rtbeoh. It'd be great if we could find a way to make the process more automated...

Melchiah

100% on The Vanishing of Ethan Carter and Journey, and that's it. I've kept on playing Bloodborne, and now that I've beaten all the bosses I can move on to Arkham Knight and Witcher 3.

Tapejara

According to PSNProfiles I have 9400 unearned trophies. I feel like I should face reality and admit that I'm never going to cut that number down lol.

Don't worry I'm working on it :)

Edit: It'll be done and posted on Tuesday guys if all goes according to plan.

Thanks for doing this!

Have fun on your trip, orthodoxy :).

Joni

Did Never Alone, completed the entire game and now I have 67% of the Trophies. To buy or not to buy Foxtales DLC, that is the question.
Oh well, got the DLC. 100%d the game now. Was a bit better than the game.

According to PSNProfiles I have 9400 unearned trophies. I feel like I should face reality and admit that I'm never going to cut that number down lol.
The real nightmare is realizing you probably have a lot more Trophies to earn in games you haven't even started yet.

Jin_7

Im finally ready for MGSV

GQEGVPM.jpg

P76RA2Y.jpg

*no transfarring either!

Some of them must be quiet rare. I'd be interested in everyone's 5 rarest trophies / achievements.

Here are mine:

mkxxzyrx8pm.jpg

Melchiah

Some of them must be quiet rare. I'd be interested in everyone's 5 rarest trophies / achievements.

Here are mine:

mkxxzyrx8pm.jpg

uhSQwd0.jpg

I guess that's a testament to the decreasing popularity of arcade racers during the past two gens. By the way, the Meltdown trophy for WipEout HD used to be there, but DC's Credit Where It's Due became more rare recently, probably due to the PS+ edition's release.

EDIT: Compliments on the Transcendence trophy. I could never achieve that. It took six years for me to get the WipEout Disciple trophy.

Jin_7

uhSQwd0.jpg

I guess that's a testament to the decreasing popularity of arcade racers during the past two gens. By the way, the Meltdown trophy for WipEout HD used to be there, but DC's Credit Where It's Due became more rare recently, probably due to the PS+ edition's release.

EDIT: Compliments on the Transcendence trophy. I could never achieve that. It took six years for me to get the WipEout Disciple trophy.

Thanks. That was my first plat too. Lucked out by matching Zico's time somehow.

Melchiah

Thanks. That was my first plat too. Lucked out by matching Zico's time somehow.

WipEout HD's silver and gold trophies are some of the hardest I've encountered. I'm only few gold medals short of getting the Campaign Legend trophy, but I think it's out ouf my reach.

My first one was Resogun. Never got one last gen. Partly because the common requirement in many of the games I played was to play a lengthy campaign through on hard, which is something I still don't like to do.

Joni

Here are mine:

mkxxzyrx8pm.jpg

Funny how for you it is mostly Platinum, for me it is two bronze and two silver Trophies. Four different games, four completely different genres.

fVxpb5B.jpg

My rarest 5.

JT1Q9lm.png

I didn't even like GTAIV that much or intend to plat it. I just spent time grinding out stuff with a friend so they could get theirs.

Jin_7

Catherine must have been pretty hard. Would have expected it to be even rarer. Was happy just to have gotten through on normal.

TMC

My rarest 5:

gjRCjsK.png

That Nightmare run in Outlast got my heart racing like no other game. I was so afraid of dying in the final minutes (and I did once).

I just checked my rarest trophies and three of them are for Injustice, not even very hard stuff lol. The next are the last 2 Binding of Isaac Trophies (Plat and True Platinum God). I think highest value True Trophies are more interesting YBH.

coisou

Neo Member
Zen Pinball games has super rare trophies, I don't even have the hardest ones. Those need some wizard skills.

SlwoDRJ.png

theaface

After a lot of procrastination, I just finished up getting 100% on The Last of Us: Remastered. Feels good! I wouldn't normally bother with 100% completion (usually happy with a platinum), but I felt this game really deserved it. Also, I'm actually glad the trophies forced me to play the multiplayer as well, as I wouldn't have otherwise bothered and in turned out a very pleasant surprise.

Also bagged the Rocket League platinum this month as well.

daevv

What is the point of no return in Witcher 3 in regards to trophies? I've read about traveling the Isle of Mist but is that the same as Skellige? I have a few secondary quests that lead there but haven't progressed the story pass the Get Junior quest. I'm afraid of missing a trophy and having to replay the game again. Thanks.

OMFG
Its so unresponsive and the hit box is garbage.
11888162_955644701143963_5093188281404143633_o.jpg

Look at that, what the hell did I hit?

I CAN NEVER GET PAST FOUR, OMG I'M GOING TO DIE.

kevin1025

Banned
Almost done with the leaderboards guys! Just need to format it for the forum and add records for people who requested a spot. It should be up tomorrow.

Awesome, I look forward to it!

The Everybody's Gone to the Rapture trophies can be pretty clever, though the progression ones will definitely require a guide. I explored the game as thoroughly as you can and ended up missing stuff somehow.

Cornbread78

I really need to stop watching so much anime and get back to playing games, lol.

My top 5 suck compared to some here, but oh well:

Rarest Trophies:

Platinum Trophy
Resistance 2
2.81%

Ultra Rare
Killing Machine
Resistance 2
3.29%

Ultra Rare
Item Spelunker
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
4.65%

Ultra Rare
Valor Grand Cross
Killzone 2
5.06%

Very Rare
Magichangician
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
5.16%
Very Rare

Montresor

Is there an August thread yet? No biggie to me - I'm okay with continuing to post in this thread.

I finally finished off AC Unity after 95 hours. The first 40 hours were incredible and I would've given the game a 4.5/5 and it would've been my favourite AC ever if I left it at that. I loved the graphics, city, interior environments, intricate world and feel of Paris, character models, Arno and Elise, traversal (especially holding RT+B to free-run downward), the enigma riddles and murder mysteries (such an amazing addition), and the non-collectathon Helix rifts (especially the one with the Eiffel tower).

But then I put in another 55 hours to grind out co-op missions and collectibles. I hate melee combat in this series and you have to do a TON of melee combat while finding collectibles and doing co-op. Why did I put myself through this? The collectibles are so tedious (there are a gargantuan, seemingly endless amount, with tons of red lockpick chests guarded by annoying red soldiers). And the co-op missions, my gosh, what an incredibly boring, pointless grind compared to the quite wonderful main story missions. I now absolutely hate this game and I feel like I never want to touch another AC game again. I'm skipping Syndicate and Rogue for sure now.

This weekend I'm going to wash the grub of AC off myself by ploughing through the following games:

Game of Thrones Episodes 2, 3, 4, and 5
Tales from the Borderlands Episodes 2 and 3
Life Is Strange Epsidoes 2, 3 and 4
Submerged
The Bridge

All five games are fully installed/downloaded on my console... so it'll be one awesome weekend. Just a whole bunch of excellent indie/puzzle/story games (although I have heard Submerged is weak, I do like the beginning of the game so far). I was promising myself to wait until all three Telltale-style games (Borderlands, GoT, and Life Is Strange) were fully released before playing, but I'm saying "to heck with that" this weekend.

Stanng243

New thread will be up in an hour, it took longer than expected but a great man once said:
"A delayed leaderboard is eventually good, but a rushed leaderboard is forever bad."

Is there any chance we'll see the psnprofiles cards like we did in the March and April threads?

Stanng243

Not immediately but I could probably do it within another day or two of the thread going up. It'd be nice to have it back for sure.

Thank you. I thought it was worked into the spreadsheet somehow.

Added!

Thanks for catching the mistake

I can add the trophy cards back in easy, its like 217 images though and i know some view on mobile. if more speak up i'll add it back. even came up with a system so that everytime i add a name to the spreadsheet it automatically creates the forum codes for that new entry so i can sort by overall trophy score and then copy that image column.
This

Top Bottom