• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ACLU Complaint: Teacher assaulted, harassed 11yo Muslim student, invoked Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only is she not fit to be a teacher, she's not even fit to be a member of society! Lock that mental patient up and never let her out. I hope the kid isn't scarred for life. Jesus...

-Silver-

I've had people ask "why do you always see Muslim countries have all this terrorism but not in the west?". Up until now, it was because they didn't have someone as vocal a Trump, or someone they could rally behind like Trump. Or Brexit for that matter. I think we need to start calling actions such as this for what it is; terrorism.

Fucking deplorable Trump fans are a disease to society.

If this shit becomes the new normal after this election then I am not going to stand by. I'm gonna fucking push back against this deplorable shit.

I've had people ask "why do you always see Muslim countries have all this terrorism but not in the west?". Up until now, it was because they didn't have someone as vocal a Trump, or someone they could rally behind like Trump. Or Brexit for that matter. I think we need to start calling actions such as this for what it is; terrorism.

The word 'Terrorism' in the west has become rather loaded. Remember Timothy McVeigh? 'The Troubles' in Ireland? Same shit.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
The school scrubbed her off of the web site, but her picture is still available off Google image search. These people have no issues with their actions...until the media shines a spotlight on it.

RPGCrazied

Fucking deplorable Trump fans are a disease to society.

If this shit becomes the new normal after this election then I am not going to stand by. I'm gonna fucking push back against this deplorable shit.

I'm moving to Canada if this orange cheeto wins.

Neo C.

A friend of mine is Portuguese and worked in England during the Brexit vote. The things she's heard after the vote are enough to make her hesitant to ever go back to England to work.

tuxfool

Banned
The school scrubbed her off of the web site, but her picture is still available off Google image search. These people have no issues with their actions...until the media shines a spotlight on it.

Given what she has allegedly done, she won't really be sorry.

I'm moving to Canada if this orange cheeto wins.

Trump simply losing is not enough. If it's only 2012 margins in the end and the deplorables become the new normal, I am going to push back on these deplorables.

I'm not letting my country became a nation where the only hopes of stopping deplorables is Democrats winning literally everyone else.

RPGCrazied

All of this happened 9 months ago and she was still on their website an hour ago.

The director who "uncovered no wrongdoing" is still there too.

This is wrong. Can someone tell higher ups above the school to do something?

tuxfool

Banned
1SP9ZIj.png

Win or lose, he's done damage to this country by legitimizing this rhetoric and emboldening these bigots and racists. Fuck the GOP forever for Trump.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
“I can’t wait until Trump is elected,” the teacher reportedly told the student. “He’s going to deport all you Muslims. Muslims shouldn’t be given visas. They’ll probably take away your visa and deport you. You’re going to be the next terrorist, I bet.”

The complaint further alleged that Myles’ harassment “was extensive,” going so far as to choke A.A. “until his eyes began to water from the pain.” The teacher also showed the class a video clip of the September 11, 2001 hijackers and suggested that A.A. was going to become a terrorist, saying “That’s going to be you.”
This teacher is one A+ ISIS recruiter.

Genuinely curious, where does it say she's a Christian?

I am generalizing because most Americans who behave like that think they are Christians. Of course no real Christian acts like that, just like no real Muslim goes around exploding people.

That's not terrorism, nor does it have anything to do with Christianity. You are not very good at comparing and contrasting.

Terrorizing people is terrorism. You don't have to carry explosives to cause fear.

You know what terrorism, I don't have to spell it out for you.
This is child abuse.

It's part of a long list of violent behavior perpetrated on a subset of people based on consistent ideology. It may not be a co-ordinated effort, but it's not like muslim terrorism is a hive mind anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom