• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ACLU Complaint: Teacher assaulted, harassed 11yo Muslim student, invoked Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. WHY did she choke him?

2. WHY did she suddenly single him out and say those terrible things?

I need more information. Of course she's insane and should be thrown in jail. I'm just curious as to what led her to do those things. Must have been some sort of trigger besides just being a crazy racist.

1SP9ZIj.png
Evil fuck them up

USC-fan

Banned
Ut3H7Ko.png

Nope. Not racism.

sure case close if this was a white person doing this. I could be wrong but those statement to me dont seem racist coming from another black person. I heard the nappy hair thing myself.

I could be 100% wrong.

Here's a slight twist tho.

She's African American based on their staff page.

There was a study posted seem like a couple weeks ago that state black teachers were the hardest on black boy.

Zoe

Why are so many immigrants going to this school? Is Phoenix's public system really that bad? The demographics just don't make sense.

tuxfool

Banned
sure case close if this was a white person doing this. I could be wrong but those statement to me dont seem racist coming from another black person. I heard the nappy hair thing myself.

I could be 100% wrong.

A black person calling immigrants "Terrorists" and "Bomb builders" is still racist.

Are you wilfully this dense, or is that just an accident?

Gotta be fucking kidding me, CHOKING A CHILD! Trump supporters truly let their awful colors shine in the name of making this country great.

Strike

She needs to be stripped of her teaching license and thrown in jail. That kind of person should never be allowed around children again.
I guessed Florida, but I guess Arizona is close.
Arizona is pretty much the Florida of the west at this point.

Armaros

I could be 100% wrong.

Really? Really? A black person cant be racist?

GhostBed

1. WHY did she choke him?

2. WHY did she suddenly single him out and say those terrible things?

I need more information. Of course she's insane and should be thrown in jail. I'm just curious as to what led her to do those things. Must have been some sort of trigger besides just being a crazy racist.

Dude, some people can really work themselves up. I wouldn't be surprised if this was completely unprovoked.

Anticol

Banned

I could be 100% wrong.

There was a study posted seem like a couple weeks ago that state black teachers were the hardest on black boy.

A black person can't be racist? hahahaha

FZZ

Banned

I could be 100% wrong.

Bruh

LMON

RS4-

Uh there has to be a lot of witnesses to that kid being choked. How is this lady not in jail?

Nah, all those witnesses would be terrorists for defending AA.

Teacher should be sued and left to rot in jail. A fellow Republican will give her a job anyway.

commedieu

Banned

I could be 100% wrong.

I am very, very, surprised by you posting this.

Akronis

I could be 100% wrong.

You're 100% wrong lol.

It's discrimination.

I am very, very, surprised by you posting this.

lmao

Zetta

This is fucking infuriating, fuck this teacher and I hope the mother sues them so no one involved in this is ever near any school.

Language is fluid. But if people want to keep gated fences around words for confirmation bias, you know that's not healthy behaviour.

I'm not really interested in semantics. I'm more interested in the well-being of this child and seeing the teacher punished for the crimes committed.

I could be 100% wrong.

Look bro I am as black as midnight but that woman is a racist fucking piece of shit, are we really falling into the nonsense that black people can't be racist?

I suppose you are technically correct. I do agree that the teacher has been terrorizing the child, but I wouldn't say he's a terrorist or associated with terrorism in the colloquial sense of the word.

I did go beyond the colloquial sense of the word on purpose. As I said in another reply, I personally believe that calling these people terrorists might help them realize their error. But I also realize that there's little point in employing that in this forum, so I apologize, I was particularly depressed by this incident, and I guess felt like venting.

I did go beyond the colloquial sense of the word on purpose. As I said in another reply, I personally believe that calling these people terrorists might help them realize their error. But I also realize that there's little point in employing that in this forum, so I apologize, I was particularly depressed by this incident, and I guess felt like venting.

I think calling them terrorists will just create arguments over the use of the word and effectively overshadow the real issue.

edit: also, no need to apologize. your heart is in the right place. I just feel that the labeling things as "Christian terrorism" legitimizes the folks who label things as "Islamic terrorism." Both religions are not monolithic, and in the case of this thread, the teacher seems to have committed these acts due to political/racial reasons rather than religious ones.

Squalor

The real Christ dined with beggars, prostitutes, lepers, and the general list of what society then considered detritus. None of those people would even dare to commit such behaviour.

"Christian".

Assumptions aside, these aren't the principles Christ spoke of. Many Americans seem to ignore the basic teachings when it comes to Christianity...
You can be idealistic or naïve about it all you want.

Christians are people, and they can do terrible things. They have, and they are, and they will continue to.

I'm not really interested in semantics. I'm more interested in the well-being of this child and seeing the teacher punished for the crimes committed.

I agree. Such bullshit needs to be stamped out without prejudice.

You can be idealistic or naïve about it all you want.

Christians are people, and they can do terrible things. They have, and they are, and they will continue to.

My point is that the modern Christian church is barely more than a continuation of White Man's Burden that was employed not so long ago. There's good Christians out there, believe me. But every time a new mega church is built, or when a Christian charity sends bibles to a disaster area, it disheartens the whole message,

If I were married with a child and this happened to my kid...I'd tell my wife that it's okay to beat the shit out that woman. I'll pay all the bills until she can find another job in case she gets fired from her current for punching that teacher.

We're not going "educate" that teacher, we're not going to empathise with her; you can summon whitewashed MLK and write long winded dissertation about loving your fellow man and being the bigger person, it will be ignored because this teacher...she WILL catch a fade, if my s/o didn't do it, then I'd have a family friend do it. But an ass whoopin WILL be administered. Wallahi

Oh is that what the teacher is doing here?

Congratulations maybe fight that fight in a thread not about blatant islamaphobia

Maybe choking people is her way of criticizing Islam? I dunno I feel that calling someone Islamophobic is really problematic. It's like calling someone racist, you shouldn't use that unless you're 100% sure! Those words ruin lives, think about that person's career and family!

AndyD

aka andydumi
Here's the actual source: https://www.aclu.org/legal-document...ce-requesting-investigation-pursuant-title-iv

What surprises me is all of this started around a year ago. I guess this election cycle has been going on for too long because I can't remember it being so intense that long ago..

The most extreme of the followers were immediately on board with him and his message. It did not really become mainstream and gain attention until more recently, but some were full blown Trump fans more than a year ago.

I remember how much backlash Clinton got when she called Trump supporters deplorable, but with each passing day it further proves her point. This teacher should definitely be thrown in jail and her licence revoked permanently.

Poeton

I remember how much backlash Clinton got when she called Trump supporters deplorable, but with each passing day it further proves her point. This teacher should definitely be thrown in jail and her licence revoked permanently.

So I'm of the opinion that racist teachers can be just as bad as racist cops, but instead of killing minorities they give a subpar education to them instead.

And they both have unions that protect these scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom