• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alleged Destiny 2 Poster Leaks - Sep 8th Release

That poster definitely looks real but I'm upset that the warlock outfit hardly looks changed. I really....really hate that long jacket. Take 👏🏾 It 👏🏾 Off 👏🏾
I wanna 'lock with the right allocations
Who's fast and thorough and sharp as a tack

It's called a trenchcoat

arimanius

Am I the only one that won't really believe anything they say at E3? I enjoyed Destiny but it wasn't close to the bill of goods they sold.

Am I the only one that won't really believe anything they say at E3? I enjoyed Destiny but it wasn't close to the bill of goods they sold.

There's lot of reasons for that, most of which won't be a factor here. This project has multiple different leads and probably hasn't been scrapped completely in the past 9 months.

Bold One

That poster definitely looks real but I'm upset that the warlock outfit hardly looks changed. I really....really hate that long jacket. Take 👏🏾 It 👏🏾 Off 👏🏾

m1dMwzq.gif

Cimarron

Mildly interested. the first Destiny was a great addiction for about a few months. I lost hope after the first story expansion. Has it improved?

Shikoba

The all humans and no helmets bothers me too...

Hoping it's better than the first one. And takes advantage of the Pro.

glaurung

Be still my old obese heart. I am genuinely hyped for this. Like, I should be going home to play Mass Effect, but right now it can go bite itself.

GIMME D2

That... is a really boring 2. Not stylized or anything at all. Destiny seems like the perfect game for a roman numeral, at least.

Oh well. Hyped as hell for this. I've got 33+ days of playtime in Destiny, great game no matter what anyone says. Bungie knows their stuff.

Well, the aesthetic doesn't seem like a significant departure, in fact it looks blander than some of the expansions' keyart. I hope the game-world is a significant improvement.

Azerare

If they don't make a fire team size four members I'm going to be pissed. Considering that's the quintessential coop team layout these days.
Tired of having to juggle which friends we do strikes and story stuff with lol.

The 2 looks really dumb but the poster looks official. I'm interested in seeing actual gameplay, I wonder if this means a reveal is on the horizon for Bungie and Activision ahead of E3 and then a larger reveal at Sony's E3 presser.

That '2' does not look good. I hope that's a placeholder.

Considering it's just the 3 classes on the poster guess no new fourth Guardian type. REALLY hope that doesn't mean stuff is once again based around 3 player co-op, would prefer the standard 4.

Ramirez

Well considering it's being announced, and released within a few months, one would hope everything is finalized at that point.

I wanna 'lock with the right allocations
Who's fast and thorough and sharp as a tack

It's called a trenchcoat

Screw....that damn trenchcoat. It may look cool on the male builds but it is hideous on the women builds. That damn jacket ruins all the good accessories that Destiny provides. Don't even get me started on the pants and shoe combo that they have to wear, on top of the huge ass helmets that do not look good with that jacket. I wanna look as cool as the Hunter and Titans with warlock powers 😭😭😭

So I need an option to Take 👏🏾 It 👏🏾 Off! 👏🏾

SDCowboy

Am I the only one who was hoping that the classes wouldn't main guns, still? Like, the hunter should use bows, the warlock mainly space magic, etc.

Zakalwe

Banned
I just hope I can have some control over the amount of pouches attached to Titan gear. Some of the armour pieces in Destiny look straight out of an early 90s X-Men comic.

Give me Mass Effect amount of space powers this time to mix with the gunplay. Getting one special ability as a superpower is borrrrrringggg.

Toni

PS Console exclusive content? Into the trash it goes even if it releases on PC.

Are you really not expecting PlayStation exclusive content? And you're already getting flustered in advance before its inevitably announced?

Activision is in bed with Sony and Destiny.

Its going to be a rough year for you.

Ramirez

Am I the only one who was hoping that the classes wouldn't main guns, still? Like, the hunter should use bows, the warlock mainly space magic, etc.

I hope they at least expand the weaponry. Very boring and safe in D1, the game needs more stuff like Mytho, Lord of Wolves, and Queen Breakers Bow.

BraXzy

Even with the lack of content at launch, I played this game more than any other the year that year in the space of a few months, likewise when TTK dropped.

If this has much more to do, see and play it may take over my life for a good while :3

Top Bottom