• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

another ubi f*ck up: 2 GB rar with concept art for unannounced games on FTP

Animal

Banned
Wow NeoGAF makes front page headlines...again.

you done me proud people, you done me proud.

*sheds tear.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Zaxxon said:
Maybe it's part of the storyline in this new game, but this "Prince" doesn't look like a Prince of Persia. By this I mean that he doesn't look at all Middle Eastern.

And the girl looks like Natalie Portman :lol

John Harker said:
And the girl looks like Natalie Portman :lol
reminds me of an xman cover actually. not a specific one, just that kind of art. the prince doesn't look any more 'white' than before to me... but it'll be interesting to see where this new game goes, since rumours suggest it's going to be a new prince and a new storyline.

DrLazy

Looks like some focus groups probably told Ubisoft the old Prince of Persia looked too terrorist.

princecharacteroz0.jpg

vs.

Prince%20of%20Persia.jpg

He's the Prince of Persia all right, just after the English conquered the place.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Scrow said:
basically the whole game is like a VR simulation. with further installments it's reasonable to expect that you'll play other "simulations" of the various types of assassins throughout the ages.

i think i've got that right.

What?!? How ****ing lame.

siderinc

Can any one put a rar file up without the movies? Or a few rar files with the movies... cause i realy want to see al the games (even open season stuff)

scarybore

a 2GB RAR archive uploaded to a public FTP location on Ubi.com, and picked up on by the ever vigilant hordes on the Gaming Age forums.

NeoGAF dammit! NeoGAF!

Naturally the archive's been removed now, but if Ubisoft's legal department does plan to shut down the forum thread on NEOGAF where some of the contents have been posted, then they haven't got around to it yet.

:lol Man what a **** up, once you seen it you can't un-see it!

The Naruto stuff did look pretty good though, but most concept art looks nice anyways.

EctoPrime

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=67796

Ubisoft UK has been in touch and issued the following statement: "We are clearly displeased that confidential information from Ubisoft has been distributed on the internet. The publication of this type of information can only be harmful to the game development process and we will take all steps necessary to prevent this from happening in the future. We are still investigating the events that lead to this information leak and at this time have no further comment."

I think the idiots running your site are to blame UBI, case closed.

adg1034

When somebody is dumb enough to put a gigantic archive of art for most (not all- no Dark Messiah stuff there) of your upcoming games in a public folder, honestly, sorry Ubi, but anything that happens is fair game.

GAF wins again:lol

I wonder if those PoP pics are for the 360/PS3 versions, or if there's an exclusive PoP title in development for the Wii

glaurung

Had to get in here before UBI comes and bans everybody for stealing their stuff.

Anyhow, doesn't that second ASSASSIN'S CREED screen look a bit odd? Imagine that AC is actually a time-travelling game, playing out over various different episodes of history.

So glad I have it all. Need to finally get round to adding my second hard drive though. Then I've got to convert the videos to not be giant.

If people from UbiSoft are reading this, which they likely are now, I just want to re-state how INSANELY AWESOME the new TMNT concept artwork is, and I really, really hope it makes it into the game's manual.

SO COOL.

Joe Molotov

Ubisoft UK has been in touch and issued the following statement: "We are clearly displeased that confidential information from Ubisoft has been distributed on the internet. The publication of this type of information can only be harmful to the game development process and we will take all steps necessary to prevent this from happening in the future. We are still investigating the events that lead to this information leak and at this time have no further comment."

Hey Ubisoft, you need to click here!

h4x0r.jpg

Gah, the wankers encoded the star wars video strangely so only VLC will play them... need some help: how can i get them to... well, not be retarded?

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
haha, I can imagine the screwup

Somebody needs to look at stuff, calls guy in other office "allright, I'll stick them up on an ftp, just grab them then I'll remove them"

*employee browses gaf, forgets about ftp thing, sees thread*

Top Bottom