• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin Thread of Hard Summer Justice Slam !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forkball

I think Rhodes could be a great host. The things that will come out of his mouth should put Summerfest to shame.

They should have been working on a Chavo/Bourne rivalry instead of the Hornswaggle nonsense. It's ok to have a joke match every now and then, but Chavo/Hornswaggle has gone on longer than most current feuds.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Striker said:
Isn't Lawler running for mayor in Tennessee? If he wins, he won't be in WWE. They need to replace him anyways. He's horrid. Cole sucks, though, but he needs a heel guy to tell him to shut up. JBL and Cole pair was a good one.

Good news.

Problem though is what crediblity does Chavo have with the fans? He repeatedly was made foolish by Hornswaggle. Stupid booking on the RAW writers' part.
Lawler has sucked ever since the Invasion angle, where he went from being a heel cheerleader to being a normal color commentary guy.

Lawler + Vinnie Mac + JR ftw.

fistfulofmetal said:
Jesus. those cut marks. it's turrrable.

new jack and balls mahoney are the worst, anyone ever notice flairs forhead has these weird NEON pink patches of skin on them?

shawn and hunters foreheads are a little liney also.

is it only me, or does randy orton... not have "it" in terms of mic skills? Maybe its his voice, or delivery but it sounds like a green mid carder reading from a script....plus his music so soooo bad.

I hear the WWE was testing some super HD cameras today. Here's a quick snapshot from Dusty's segment just now:

europa.jpg

Lebron

Well we know Dibiase Jr will be turning soon due to the movie, so maybe his brother will replace him.

And Dusty does not look well in HD. Good god, the cuts!

Lebron

mario ate my burger said:
Kelly Kelly needs to be on Raw every week. Even if she's not wrestling. Just have her walk around in skimpy clothes.
Does it pain you knowing that The Big Scared Machine is plowing that every night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom