• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Bang Theory - Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedline

Banned
So Penny wants new dick and she's just stringing Leonard along, what else is new? Overall I found ep 2 pretty funny and it looks like Stuart is slowly beginning to join the pack.

RevoDS

I liked the episode, except for the Penny/Leonard parts. I just hate what they're doing with them, it's always the same thing. Either break them up for good or let them be happy together, but I'm tired of seeing them both sad and wimpy all the time. On again/off again is about a hundred times worse than will they/won't they.

Raist

Banned
Was an alright start. Not a fan of the space bits yeah, this has to end fast.

Also wtf is up with Leonard in the poster in the OP. Worst shop job ever heh.

I thought last nights episode was better than the first, although there is very little about this that indicates its a new season. Seems like little has changed with the characters, in part because Howard is in space and we haven't seen him interact with Bernadette as a married couple yet. They need to get him off the space station asap.

Also, I'm tired of the Penny/Leonard drama. This on-again, off-again bullshit was aggravating when it was Ross and Rachel, and those two had far more chemistry than Penny and Leonard. Leaving them in stasis like this has to end. Move them forward or break 'em up for good. I hope they don't string this on for several more episodes. Resolve it next week.

Also, I'm tired of the Penny/Leonard drama. This on-again, off-again bullshit was aggravating when it was Ross and Rachel, and those two had far more chemistry than Penny and Leonard. Leaving them in stasis like this has to end. Move them forward or break 'em up for good. I hope they don't string this on for several more episodes. Resolve it next week.

I actually like Leonard better when he's dating other people. The comic book shop girl who he almost cheated on Priya with was way better in one episode than his entire two relationships with Penny.

It's one of those things where the show was founded on Leonard trying to get with Penny and I guess the writers feel like they have to follow through on it even though the show's moved way past it by now.

speedline

Banned
I actually like Leonard better when he's dating other people. The comic book shop girl who he almost cheated on Priya with was way better in one episode than his entire two relationships with Penny.

It's one of those things where the show was founded on Leonard trying to get with Penny and I guess the writers feel like they have to follow through on it even though the show's moved way past it by now.

Yeah, that comic shop girl would have been awesome to keep around. Hot as hell and a geek to boot. Of, course the writers are wanting us to be rooting for Leonard and Penny, but I think a lot of us have moved past that already. The relationship plots aren't nearly as fun as the geek centric plots are. Robot wars, Wil Wheton, Stan Lee, Movie premieres, stuff like that where the group are doing these things together as friends is what made the show fun to me.

Sheldon did mention the Avengers movie which I thought was good. Also, I can tell which month they filmed particular episodes based on which issues of the DC New 52 are sitting on the shelves at the comic book store.

Galang

Banned
I really like Amy/Bernadette, I think they're good additions actually.

I just wish they did more with Raj's character. He gets shafted all the time, I feel lonely just watching him.

leng jai

They need to do something with Raj. His character is a waste of time and a walking cliche. Bernadette is worthwhile just for the dynamic between her and Howard's mum.

I don't like Season 6 so far.

The Howard in Space / swapped with Stewart bit are not funny.

they haven't eaten at the cafeteria yet this season, they haven't gone to the Cheesecake Factory as of yet.

I searched for "astronaut screams for 9 minutes". It's pretty lousy they didn't have some sort of video up on youtube. I remember in scrubs when the todd was wearing a t-shirt with "thetoddtime.com" printed on it and the website actually existed. I really appreciate stuff like that.

Zoe

I searched for "astronaut screams for 9 minutes". It's pretty lousy they didn't have some sort of video up on youtube. I remember in scrubs when the todd was wearing a t-shirt with "thetoddtime.com" printed on it and the website actually existed. I really appreciate stuff like that.

CAL-LTUR
K

TripOpt55

I really liked this episode. It cracked me up. Sheldon's love of hammerhead sharks and sword fish. Him being right next to Penny's bed when she woke up. His comparison of MIT and art school. I will admit the Leonard Penny stuff is a bit groan-worthy at times and Howard in space thing is kind of meh, but this episode had me laughing quite a bit. I wish it could do this more consistently. It can be so mediocre sometimes, but it is fantastic others.

Even though I feel Howard in space is pretty meh, what would he do when he gets back? I really liked him before he and Bernadette went together because of him being really creepy.

I like BBT, but the only thing that always irks me is they always go to commercial break at awkward, unfunny parts. It never makes sense, it always just fees like "we need to stop for a bit to have commercials...okay do it here.

speedline

Banned
Ep. 3 has been the best one so far. Good to hear Howard will be coming home soon even though he was a bit funnier this time. Hopefully Alex will stick around for a while to give Penny some food for thought.

rCIZZLE

Caught up with the new season and so far it seems pretty average. I've noticed this has kind of fallen out of the category of shows I look forward to every week and into the one where I just watch to keep up with the story. Not sure how it'll ever change back for the better seeing as most of the jokes are played out by now with few new ones replacing them.

does anyone actually smile or find this show funny ?

inb4 insults towards the user...

Yes, a lot of people love it which is pretty obvious from ratings on cbs and tbs, getting renewed for 2-3 seasons at a time, and the massive following it has virtually everywhere. Why would you think a sitcom in it's 6th season doesn't have fans?

I felt a little sorry for Howard this episode. Amazing, considering how much of a douchebag he started as when the show was beginning.

Good episode.

I did and didn't feel bad for Howard. Everyone was told that he was Bernadette's tonight and they would see him tomorrow, so they made plans. And damn if Bernadette didn't try to get some. Now if they blow off Howard on the night they actually planned to celebrate with him, I would feel really bad.

Fry

Fantastic episode!

'It's like we both had these holes in our lifes but now we fill each other holes. :)'

meijiko

Best episode this season, and one of the better ones overall I think. They should make Jim Parsons do more physical comedy; he's really good at it. I laughed so hard during the long division scene, and the kissing attack scene was great. And good job finally bringing Howard back from space, since his parts were weakest the past few episodes.

ldcommando

Banned
Funny episode.
Really liked the delivery on the "if the corpse is fresh enough sometimes you can get the leg to jerk..." by amy.
Also, bernadette in a nightie. Yum

rCIZZLE

Great episode with a lot of genuinely funny parts. I guess that's it for Alex from last week. She was pretty hot so that's a shame lol.

This show is absolutely atrocious. Anybody who actually watches it should hang their heads in shame.

You're about 5 years too late.

RobbieNick

This show is absolutely atrocious. Anybody who actually watches it should hang their heads in shame.

Hey, not our fault you have poor taste in shows buddy. ;-)

Howard's mother having a fling was funny and also solves a big problem with him and Bernadette. He doesn't have to worry about leaving her alone now.

The kissing attack on Sheldon was hilarious. I'm surprised they didn't crack up on that part.

Hero

image.php

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom