• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CES : Video streaming of Sony and MS conferences [Concluded]

GavinGT

Banned
JonathanEx said:
However technologically cool it is, we have got to the stage of everyone with a Kinect having a webcam essentially, but let's not see our friends via said cam.

Kinect already does video chat. I think most people don't want their actually body shown, so this is a nice alternative.

Is there any way to walk around, though? Or is everyone just glued to their chairs?

gcubed

JonathanEx said:
However technologically cool it is, we have got to the stage of everyone with a Kinect having a webcam essentially, but let's not see our friends via said cam.
Very true.

Holy shit.

dsc0078.jpg

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
JonathanEx said:
I don't know how many people it supports, but it already does the webcam chat thing.

Cartman86

Banned
8 Million?!?!?! Jesus christ I really need to find these people. I totally believe them, but It's amazing how different it feels compared to Wii buzz.

gcubed

GavinGT said:
Kinect already does video chat. I think most people don't want their actually body shown, so this is a nice alternative.

Is there any way to walk around, though? Or is everyone just glued to their chairs?
It's pretty embarassing as a society

Top Bottom