• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coachella 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sai-kun

Banned
And with that I have just purchased Welcome Oblivion.

tumblr_mkt5wgR90f1s8d8eao1_500.gif

edit: For the record, if they had an encore, it would have been:

On the wing
Strings and attractors
We fade away

Clydefrog

well if you need a place to stay pre-coachella i got you covered. sweet ass hotel in la quinta tues, wed, and thursday nights.

Linius

Metric ended wonderful, we love you Lour Reed!

Gonna check out Palma Violets in a bit. This is great for scouting what I need to see at the festivals I'm going to.

Edit

Soooo, Palma Violets rocked it real good. People also seem to have a good time.

Now watching Local Natives. Saw these guys not too long a go at a festival and during the summer they're back here luckily. These guys are so amazing live.

Off Monsters and Men played a solid gig. Hardly listen to their album these days, but they're a fun live act.

Beach House is just really good :D

Modest Mouse playing 3rd Planet, so damn good.

mooooose

I can't believe people called this lineup weak. It's great if you're at all a rap fan who happens to like indie rock.

(That's me).

goodfella

Only watched a couple of the sets, but earlier I saw the Purity Ring performance. It was fucking amazing. The lighting up drum was genius, and worked incredibly with the smoke and the atmosphere.

I got a much bigger impression that the producer is more important to the group than the singer, seeing them live. It was already noticeable in their music though.

Jarnet87

Only must see for me today is Postal Service. Doubt I will stay awake for New Order. I caught Tegan and Sara on the rebroadcast earlier, they were alright.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
baauer trapping it up. sheeit

Wait so im assuming baauer is not mixing live. He has no headphones.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Harlem shake lol

oh lord.

Most people in there probably never heard the whole song.

Neodyn

Is there any way to watch the stream from yesterday? I was a long way back in the stream watching the YYYs set when the video went blank and said there was a problem. Reloading of course just brought up today's stream. Guessing I'm SOL.

Linius

Such a big difference looking at the Coachella crowd compared to Hyde Park last year. But Blur are rocking it. Trimm Trabb is amazing. Can't wait to finally see them my first time this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom