• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coachella 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Daft Punk really comes out with Phoenix, I might vomit with joy, you guys.

And I didn't really get into music until I was ~18 (yeah, I'm weird), and Postal Service was one of the first CDs I bought. Their set should bring back memories.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
The Stream is fine for me, but the low sound mixing sort of takes the edge off what are probably great sets.

cjkeats

Of course the stream lags for me when the Postal Service plays the one song I want to hear most from them. -_-;

edit: and now they want choose between Postal Service and Descendants. ><

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
the Postal Service sure love their bleepy bloopy synths. sounds like a NES game.

They sound way better on their album IMO. This set so far while not bad has been idk semi underwhelming. I think part of it is just the album translating live as well as the youtube mixing.

I was way more hyped for the Postal Service, but I'm watching Moby's DJ Set instead. Says something IMO.

seldead

Moby's set isn't what I expected, was prepping for chilled house electronica but these are pre phat beats.

Switched over to Moby's dj set for a bit. What is the point of playing dance music when there isn't enough room for anyone to dance?
cause jumping up and down in a sweaty mosh of people is fun.

Gorillaz

So you guys said theres a way to hear the acts from eariler before? where? I'm watching it from the youtube homepage they have

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
So you guys said theres a way to hear the acts from eariler before? where? I'm watching it from the youtube homepage they have

Just select a stream then go back like any other Youtube video

Not sure if you can replay yesterday's streams though

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Switched over to Moby's dj set for a bit. What is the point of playing dance music when there isn't enough room for anyone to dance?

When you have some alcohol or stuff in you + the atmosphere + all the people and the vibes I imagine it must be pretty badass and fun, even if your movement is limited to jumping up and down while bobbing your head.

Timo

Postal Service was stellar. Favorite set of the day so far. Now I'm just waiting for the possibility of Daft Punk to show up during Phoenix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom