• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coachella 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helmholtz

Postal Service was probably the best thing I've seen yet from Coachella's youtube stream. The XX have been pretty good as well, despite me not caring much for their second album.

No, the idea of free HD live streams of festivals. I don't listen to the XX but the Descendents just played and they fucking killed

Yes. It really really is awesome to get to see festivals like this. :)

Postal Service was probably the best thing I've seen yet from Coachella's youtube stream. The XX have been pretty good as well, despite me not caring much for their second album.

Don't feel badly, I don't think anyone really cares for the second XX record.

I also think some bands are just better suited for smaller venues. The XX are great in a small club, but just don't really make arena/amphitheater, festival kind of music

the xx live is an ethereal experience but its hard to feel it by watching videos. they sound pretty bad most of the time on videos

Cmagus

Finally home from work now I can listen. I love when they allow these streams. Time to grind out in PSO2 and chill with some music I really hope Daft Punk shows up with Phoenix.

gazele

Banned
the xx live is an ethereal experience but its hard to feel it by watching videos. they sound pretty bad most of the time on videos

eh, they sound fine to me here, not like some live bands (cough la roux cough)

agree on their second album being disappointing overall

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
assuming janelle is a no show or something. Guess they asked moby to play through her set.

Moby is working the shit out of the crowd though. Much respect.

Should have been a seizure warning on the moby stream what lol

assuming janelle is a no show or something. Guess they asked moby to play through her set.

Moby is working the shit out of the crowd though. Much respect.

She's on a different stage, my assumption is that they haven't switched the stream over because everyone is in awe of Moby not sucking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom