• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Creepy Dude Just Beat Off Watching Me Shower At The Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.
Courage-Wolf-If-your-parents-catch-you-masturbating-Stare-them-in-the-eyes-and-FINISH.jpg

If that creepy dude is here on GAF, use this.

-viper-

Banned
Alucrid said:
Why didn't you punch him, then wrassle him on the ground and get him in a choke hold from behind?
To a naked man? :lol

The last thing I'd do is touch a dude jacking off.

I'd probably throw something hard at his face though.

As for the OP, the least you should have said was 'What the fuck are you doing?'

-viper- said:

As for the OP, the least you should have said was 'What the fuck are you doing?'
OH I BET YOU WOULD

Fuck, man. That would scar me for life. Luckily, I'm so ugly that nobody would ever think of me in a sexual way.

forever_alone_postcard-p239558545980330826trdg_400.jpg

Ignis Fatuus said:
Why are you so upset? Would you be mad if it were a woman masturbating to you in the shower?

Would a woman be mad if a man was fapping off to her in the shower? There's your answer. With men, there is an aura of physical intimidation that is felt by both sexes, in both heterosexual and homosexuals alike. tl;dr: Grow up.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
vas_a_morir said:
Fuck, man. That would scar me for life. Luckily, I'm so ugly that nobody would ever think of me in a sexual way.

forever_alone_postcard-p239558545980330826trdg_400.jpg

Would a woman be mad if a man was fapping off to her in the shower? There's your answer. With men, there is an aura of physical intimidation that is felt by both sexes, in both heterosexual and homosexuals alike. tl;dr: Grow up.
This is so depressing :lol

Same thing happened to me one time at the swimming pool at the gym. It was really weird because the guy was at least 20 years older than me and struck up a conversation with me before hand about how I look exactly like his son. He went to the pool went I went to the pool. Showered when i showered for a few days until one time I was looking over and saw him staring at me from the other shower stall with his hand clearly moving back and forth. I had to leave.
I'm an idiot. I really thought he was just a nice lonely guy that maybe missed his son or something.
I'm typically good at shrugging stuff off like that, but I was weirded out for a few days...so much that I didn't go to the gym for a week and was really self-conscious for a month afterward. His son? Was that some form of come-on? I don't get it.

kame-sennin said:
The OP was probably the victim of a dickflash.com user.

FYI, when you're the victim of public sexual assault (flashing, grouping, ect.), the correct response is to yell at the person, calling as much attention to them as possible. The people who do these things are cowardly and deeply fear being caught.

I think this is the right thing to do. Like that woman who made a big deal on the train in that one video posted on GAF last week.

Alucrid

Banned
-viper- said:

Just two guys wrassling naked in a gym bathroom. Nothing gay about it. Except maybe the dude that was jerking it, but that's about it.

vas_a_morir said:
I think this is the right thing to do. Like that woman who made a big deal on the train in that one video posted on GAF last week.

The promo cutting one?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
He wasn't looking at you, he was just looking off into space while thinking of that asian girl he saw on the train.

How common is this type of behavior (jerking off in front of random guy in the showers/locker room) amongst the gay population of the US?

I know lots of gays like to cruise, but don't they worry they might piss off a straight guy who feels threatened?

apana

kame-sennin said:
The OP was probably the victim of a dickflash.com user.

FYI, when you're the victim of public sexual assault (flashing, grouping, ect.), the correct response is to yell at the person, calling as much attention to them as possible. The people who do these things are cowardly and deeply fear being caught.

People on Jezebel suggest that if a man is flashing you, you should say he has a small penis. Does that kind of thing work if you're a man telling that to another man, or would it just make the situation worse?

Alucrid

Banned
MiDNiGHTS said:
There was some other video of a woman who caught a guy doing some crazy stuff.

Oh. So it's not the thread about the guy jerking off to the girl, then the gaffer saying "don't look, but that man's jerking off to you"

A gay/bi guy groped me a few months ago.

I was walking on the beach near my house after a party when a guy approached and asked if I had any weed. He probably smelled it. Feeling generous I handed him a joint and gave him a light.

A few seconds later he reached down and grabbed and squeezed my junk. I pushed his hand away and said get off, I'm not interested.

He said, "come on, just let me touch it."

I told him I'd take his picture and call the cops if he didn't get the fuck away right now. He left pretty quickly.

Anyone think it would have been worth it to press charges, or too small an incident?

TekkenMaster said:

I was walking on the beach near my house after a party when a guy approached and asked if I had any weed. He probably smelled it. Feeling generous I handed him a joint and gave him a light.

A few seconds later he reached down and grabbed and squeezed my junk. I pushed his hand away and said get off, I'm not interested.

I told him I'd take his picture and call the cops if he didn't get the fuck away right now. He left pretty quickly.

Anyone think it would have been worth it to press charges, or too small an incident?

I understand his game. He thinks you will be afraid to go to the cops because you will get in trouble for weed. Smart move. Dirty as fuck, but smart.

Rookje

TekkenMaster said:

Not something you really press charges for idk, I would of just punched him and walked away.

I would report him and get him kicked our of the gym.

Once had a guy reaching for my junk in a public toilet. Could move out of the way in time, felt like it all happened in slow motion :lol The guy quickly left. Followed him, stopped him in the middle of the train station and shouted what the fuck he was thinking. After a minute or two of this he ran away. Strange people...

Degen

Don't you hate it when you want to laugh until your eyes dry out, but can't because you're in a library?

That's what I experienced as soon as I read this title. It was weird.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Rookje said:
Not something you really press charges for idk, I would of just punched him and walked away.
What you have heard and are attempting to replicate is would've which is the contraction of would have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom