• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dog Age - Official Man's Best Friend Thread

Korosenai

Hello everyone. I just wanted to stop by and post some pictures of my Shih Tzu, Patch.

He's 7 years old now and last week he got this weird red bump on his foot. It was small at first then grew in size so I scheduled an appointment with the veterinarian. He prescribed some anti-biotics for him, and it went down in size for a couple of days but now its back up again. Hopefully it isn't a tumor or anything, i'll be taking him back in next Tuesday for another checkup.

Other than that though, according to the veterinarian, he is completely healthy. So hopefully this will pass over to be nothing.

QfXsS.jpg

vXqJo.jpg

jmwzk.jpg

Hello everyone. I just wanted to stop by and post some pictures of my Shih Tzu, Patch.

He's 7 years old now and last week he got this weird red bump on his foot. It was small at first then grew in size so I scheduled an appointment with the veterinarian. He prescribed some anti-biotics for him, and it went down in size for a couple of days but now its back up again. Hopefully it isn't a tumor or anything, i'll be taking him back in next Tuesday for another checkup.

Other than that though, according to the veterinarian, he is completely healthy. So hopefully this will pass over to be nothing.

Very cute dog.

Good luck with the vet visit, let us know how it turns out.

JimiNutz

Banned
A year ago I got a lovely Siberian Husky x Alaskan Malamute. I actually asked this thread for some advice before I got her and am sorry that I have never posted her picture here (too busy looking after her!)

About the same time that I got Akira I moved into a house with my girlfriend who has a three year old miniature Jack Russell called Jesse. This dog is a tiny little thing that often gets mistaken for a puppy herself (sorry again for not posting a pic yet of her either) and Akira was actually bigger than Jesse as a 6 week old pup.

Anyway, we did plenty of research and introduced the dogs to each other properly. Within hours they were the best of friends and have remained so ever since.

Akira is now a year old and is a loving, happy dog. She was always well socialized from a young age and is constantly complimented on her kind nature and friendly personality (despite looking like a big wolf).

Recently Akira came into heat for the first time and has been acting a little down for the past couple of weeks and a little bit more clingy. Its not been anything drastic but my girlfriend and I have both noticed it.

Got in from work today. Let Akira out of her crate and its all business as usual. The two dogs are playing, everyone is happy. Girlfriend had a KFC for dinner and left the bag of bones on a kitchen worktop. Im ironing my shirt and the dogs are out of sight for maybe 5 mins when suddenly I hear a loud bark that can only be Akira (she never barks so I knew something was wrong). I run into the kitchen and Akira has her jaws locked around Jesse's neck and is shaking her violently from side to side. I cant remember if I shouted or hit Akira (it happened so quickly) but she let go of Jesse who ran off screaming (it actually sounded like a child crying). Akira chases after her into the living room and I run into the room to find Jesse on her back and Akira trying to attack her again. This time I kicked Akira away and quickly got down onto the floor to protect Jesse. I open our patio doors and drag Akira out and lock her in the garden.

Jesse looks like her neck is hanging off :(
I was almost certain that she was seriously injured, possibly close to death, and noticed several puncture marks on her face and neck. We rush her to the vet who says that she's going to be ok but we are really lucky. Akira has bitten her so hard that her largest teeth have completely punctured her neck. The hole is very deep but by pure luck Akira's tooth has gone in at a funny angle and has missed anything important. Jesse is laying in bed with us now bloody and dosed up on meds but vet said she should be ok (we need to take her back in tomorrow to make sure antibiotics are working).

The question now is, what do we do with Akira?
We're certain the fight was over the KFC remains which seem to have fallen off the kitchen work surface. Akira has never shown any sign of aggression toward anyone or anything (particularly Jesse who she seemed to love). Akira and Jesse are never left for long periods unsupervised together. Akira is in her crate while im at work and we aren't the type of people that let our dogs just roam off around the house without supervision - Jesse is usually stuck to me like glue and Akira is kept a close eye on so that she doesn't cause mischief around the house. This all took place within a minute or two of them being alone in the kitchen and came completely without warning.

My gut is telling me that Akira has to go, and when I look at Jesse's wounded neck and face I want to just take Akira to the local pound tomorrow.
My heart and head tell me not to turn my back on Akira so quickly though. She's never shown any sign of aggression at all and up until today has been pretty much the perfect dog. I really can't believe what happened today. It's like a bad dream :(
What would you do?

Sorry to hear. Is Akira still intact? From what I understand, usually dogs can take on a little more of a calmer temperament after they've been fixed.
I can understand you not wanting to put in any time or effort, but has Akira ever shown signs of food aggression or any possessive behavior? You can try investing some time into retraining as well.

I'm really glad to hear Jesse is okay.

Bones and rawhides brought out the crazy in my dog too. Ever since we found out he was possessive over bones when he was a pup (he actually bit my girlfriend when she tried to get the bone away from him, but it wasn't anything bad) we stopped giving it to him. There was a time (probably around when he was 1 year old) where he was possessive over a lot of things, like his toys. We took him into obedience training (like 3 different classes, and they were fun classes) and that helped him out tremendously. Slowly his possessive nature faded. Now I can give him a brand new toy and pretty much take it away from him w/o him getting angry about it.

Don't give up on your dog. This is something that can be fixed with training, IMO. She is still a pup. You've got to put the effort though. It wasn't easy for my dog and I thought he was a lost cause, that I would have to live with a dog who is possessive in nature but things turned around.

JimiNutz

Banned
Thanks for the replies.
Akira has not been spayed yet so we are def going to get that done as soon as possible.

She has always been slightly possessive over certain things (bones in particular) but never to the point where she's shown signs of real aggression. I can walk up to her and take away any toy, bone, treat etc. and at most she may slightly growl which quickly stops when I tell her to be quiet.

I will look into further training classes. She did have puppy training when she was young and for a Husky x Malamute she is well trained and generally listens to me even when her instinct is obviously telling her to do something else.

My only worry is that the vet did say yesterday that even though she's a year old she is still very much a work in progress personality wise. Over the next 2-3 years her personality could still change drastically as she matures.

I'll take her to some more training. Its going to be so hard to ever trust her around Jesse again though.

Egnirys

Having her spayed may help but siberian huskies and malamutes have a strong prey drive. I have a husky x malamute and she normally needs to be watched when socializing with smaller dogs. I have a feeling the bones probably triggered her prey drive which resulted in her grabbing your other dog. If you can find someone in your area who has trained huskies or malamutes and talk to them, you may learn a few things about what set your dog off and how to help her.

GaryD

You did the right thing disciplining the dog right away. I would crate them both and leave them near each other and check the reactions. If they seem ok slowly bring them closer. Any negative reaction from the husky should be reprimanded straight away.

Best to try and avoid babying the small one or rehabilitation might take longer. You really need to try and pretend it didnt happen (though obviously monitor them closely).

Teggy

This is my little old lady (12 years old). She needs stairs to get up on the bed now, gets tired more easy and is a cancer survivor (just surgery, thankfully), but she is as sweet as ever. She freaks out at thunder and a variety of other silly things, but I wouldn't trade her for anything else.

499e4fbb.jpg

JimiNutz

Banned
You did the right thing disciplining the dog right away. I would crate them both and leave them near each other and check the reactions. If they seem ok slowly bring them closer. Any negative reaction from the husky should be reprimanded straight away.

Best to try and avoid babying the small one or rehabilitation might take longer. You really need to try and pretend it didnt happen (though obviously monitor them closely).

Yesterday, while I was at work, my girlfriend took Jesse into see Akira while she was in her crate. Jesse was fine and was happily sniffing around but Akira started growling which is very unusual.

I tried the same thing when I got in from work and Akira did not growl at all when I was in the room with Jesse.

I let Akira out of her crate and she was fine. She was wagging her tail and sniffing Jesse without any problems (I was holding Jesse in my arms and sitting on a chair).

She doesn't seem to growl at all when I am with Jesse and her but when its just my girlfriend, Jesse and Akira she will growl every now and then.

I think its a really bad sign so we're going to get a behavioural psychologist into the home to help us. My girlfriend is adament that she cant stand the thought of giving Akira away but has admitted that she is a little wary of her when I am not there to keep Akira in line. I think my girlfriend needs to interact with Akira more often because its always me that feeds, walks, treats and trains her.

GaryD

Yesterday, while I was at work, my girlfriend took Jesse into see Akira while she was in her crate. Jesse was fine and was happily sniffing around but Akira started growling which is very unusual.

I tried the same thing when I got in from work and Akira did not growl at all when I was in the room with Jesse.

I let Akira out of her crate and she was fine. She was wagging her tail and sniffing Jesse without any problems (I was holding Jesse in my arms and sitting on a chair).

She doesn't seem to growl at all when I am with Jesse and her but when its just my girlfriend, Jesse and Akira she will growl every now and then.

I think its a really bad sign so we're going to get a behavioural psychologist into the home to help us. My girlfriend is adament that she cant stand the thought of giving Akira away but has admitted that she is a little wary of her when I am not there to keep Akira in line. I think my girlfriend needs to interact with Akira more often because its always me that feeds, walks, treats and trains her.

So 1st issue is your gf is now scared and Akira may well sense that and act as a protector. Get her to start ignoring Akira and see how he reacts, does he settle down?

Seriously check out some of the dog whisperer episodes he deals with a lot of this stuff and has some really decent ideas about this. He will often get the "pack" to walk together which helps bind them and helps use up their energy. I have found his finger check he does on the dogs works well on my fella when he is playing up. You basically just use your fingers tips and quickly poke them behind the neck/ears area and it can help snap them out of what they are doing. It also helps reinforce you are in charge.

You are doing the right thing by getting professional help, I am sure you will be able to fix the issue - but don't rush things and don't give up.

P.s. Disclaimer: I don't really know much about animal behaviour just what I have read, watched and learnt in dog obedience

Piggus

Mah bros:

Btnjq.jpg

Anthony on the left and Petey on the right. Petey is about 12 years old now (I got him when he was three months old) and is slowing down a bit, but he's still the youngest 12 year old dog I've ever seen. He has tons of life left in him. Anthony is clearly not a dog but he certainly acts like one at times. He goes crazy if I don't include him on walks with Petey.

GaryD

My boy Chase turned 1 today. I gave him a huge bone, took him on a massive walk and wrestled with him all afternoon.

This is him when we got him at 6 months:
fCoVGl.jpg

Then at 7 months:
95J23l.jpg

Now at 8:
yLn2ql.jpg

Now at 1 year old and still being as painful as ever (nah I love him - he's awesome):
VyRV1l.jpg

Jburton

Banned
No skin problems at all, doesn't shed much hair either despite having a lot of it. My westy is about the most social and friendly dog I have ever met too. Has never growled at anyone ever. They really are great dogs.

One of the best dog breeds I have come across, great family dogs .... Great companions in general.

Still miss the family westie Homer, passed away a few years ago.

Jburton

Banned
A little bummed out that on Monday I found this post on craigslist giving away a free dog, looked at her picture and was captivated by her enchanting eyes. Want to pet her and care for her. Asked my brother what he thinks, he said she is ...so so but really wants either a brown smooth Dachshund or a yellow and white Pelmbroke Corgi. I just want a dog, well at least one that I find endearing but I do with most dogs. I really liked the Wired haired Dachshund. Found a Dachshund mix :D going to tell my brother once he gets here, hope he likes the mutt cause he is a purist.

yPfLw.jpg

Mutt in question, she is a German Sheppard mix. I really like her lovely eyes and cute snout.

Get her, shit I feel sad now .... :(

zethren

Banned
Woah, I've never seen this thread.

I have a family dog, not really mine per say.

Red Merle Australian Shepherd.

No pictures on my pc right now, though. :p

MJLord

This is our family dog Barney. He's fairly obedient (providing you have a treat in your hand !)

Barney

Here's one I caught of him on the sofa a year or so back :D

Sofa

Stupid Flikr wouldn't work, need to use another service, links will have to do for now.

Help! I'm getting a Siberian Husky in two weeks and am having a heck of a time coming up with a name for her. She is very young, so I don't know much on her personality yet, but from the time I've spent with her she carries things around in her mouth like weeds and trips over things.

HRtUR.png

I've gotten suggestions from Buster to Calamity to Zoey (which I won't do because my current dog's name is Zoey).

This isn't my dog but I wanted to post a picture. My girlfriend lives at a wildlife shelter her family runs in Australia, and they're raising dingo pups at the moment. This is one of them:

rMErO.jpg

Help! I'm getting a Siberian Husky in two weeks and am having a heck of a time coming up with a name for her. She is very young, so I don't know much on her personality yet, but from the time I've spent with her she carries things around in her mouth like weeds and trips over things.

I've gotten suggestions from Buster to Calamity to Zoey (which I won't do because my current dog's name is Zoey).

She's sooooooooo adorable.

I'd say Fiona. I'm sure you'll think of a good name.

sca2511

So I see alot of people here with Shiba Inus so I figure I would ask here about getting one

I keep reading everywhere that these dogs do not get along with others. Is that really a problem even if you get a puppy and raise it with another dog from birth.

Reason being my brother already has a rottweiler/ beagle mix (basically looks like a beagle but with rottweiler coloring) who is only 1 year old and I was thinking of getting a Shiba puppy for myself but I keep reading they do not get along with other dogs so im wondering if it would not be the right dog for this situation.

Our Shiba is male and only gets along with females. He usually growls and reacts when males are around. He's been like this since we adopted him from a rescue (he got bigger than AKC/showdog size, so was stuck in a barn till he was rescued), but he's gotten a bit better. This is not standard of their breed and I have seen other Shiba Inus at dog conventions that do well with other dogs, just depends on the training and how early they are socialized. Just remember they are pretty independent dogs.

Cheska

Congrats and welcome to the Husky club. Have you owned one before though? If not, I would really get some things prepared before she moves in.

Also, is there any media franchise you really like that can maybe help with suggestions for a name? Fan of Final Fantasy? There are a ton of female names in that category, Terra seems like something that would fit her.

Mikeside

I got a dog about 5 weeks ago and decided yesterday to give her back to the rescue. (I will be fostering her until they find a new home.) She is a super cute 10 month old australian shepherd mix, who I am sure will get re-adopted very quickly.

I spent 9 months thinking about getting a dog. Planning for the costs and annoyances as well as the fun stuff. Still, it has been less fun than I expected, and I am lamenting the loss of freedom more than I expected. The issues she has are minor and most likely correctable with training, but I'm not sure I want to invest even more money and time if I'm still going to end up not enjoying dog ownership all that much. I live in NYC, which isn't bad for dog ownership in itself, but living here means I like to go out, and having a dog limits how long I can be away from my apartment. Now is the last opportunity I have to give her back since she is already very attached to me and it may be traumatic to give her back later.

I feel like an asshole, but I think this is the best thing for both of us.

579575_4034847151538_1201919766_n.jpg

:/

That's an incredibly responsible thing for you to do - I wish more dog (and obviously other pet) owners who feel the way you do would make the effort to make things right and do what's best for the animal

sca2511

.png

I have a female Alaskan Malamute and named her Amaterasu/Ammy, haha.

sca2511

Do any of you guys have any tips or suggestions on cutting your dogs nails? Mine fucking HATES it.

Our Shiba hates it as well, screams as if he's going to die. In order to get around using dog nail clippers/dremel, we taped sandpaper on one side of a tough box (a flat piece of wood would be ideal) and tell him to shake at it until he scratches it with his nails. We then gave the scratching action a name/trick and made it into a sort of game. He loves it now. Only thing is that we still have to clip his dew claws.

Similar to this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JTKrJ2sVGo

Cheska

Do any of you guys have any tips or suggestions on cutting your dogs nails? Mine fucking HATES it.

Invest in a dremmel. Sounds and looks kind of scary at first but it'll grind the nails down and give you a better indication of where the quick is. With clear nails you can see the pink portion which is what you want to avoid at all costs. With black nails things get a little trickier, but as you grind the nail down you'll start to see a little black dot in the middle of the nail which is their quick. If you do happen to accidentally clip it you can purchase something called quick-stop from the petstore which will stop the bleeding.

Any long time dog owners know if dogs tend to get a little bigger throughout life? My lab is 6 years old and he's about 6 or 7 pounds heavier than a year ago but we haven't changed food and he gets as much exercise now as ever, if not more. We go on walks almost every day and we have a big fenced back yard that we play in all the time.

Pastry

Banned
Dog GAF please help me. I just moved in with my brother and we both have male dogs (fixed) and we introduced them on Sunday night. We walked them around the backyard on leashes and everything went great. They got along after 45 minutes or so and even slept in the living room together. Last night I came back from happy hour and went outside to smoke a cigarette and they started blocking each other from me and growling. They had done this all day but I managed to diffuse it and they were fine. Well this time they both went nuts and started fighting. My right hand (dominant one) is broken so I couldn't grab a collar and throw one of the dogs inside and when trying to break it up I got bit on my left arm. I got one bad graze from the teeth and a puncture wound on my upper forearm. It doesn't hurt too bad except the puncture got my muscle and my arm is just super sore. My parents got my dog and took him to their house. How do we reintroduce them and avoid this jealousy thing where they try and block each other from me and growl? Please help GAF. I would love for my dog to live with me here otherwise he will have to stay with my parents :(

edit: The dogs are both about 65 or 70 pounds, so bigger dogs.

Dog GAF please help me. I just moved in with my brother and we both have male dogs (fixed) and we introduced them on Sunday night. We walked them around the backyard on leashes and everything went great. They got along after 45 minutes or so and even slept in the living room together. Last night I came back from happy hour and went outside to smoke a cigarette and they started blocking each other from me and growling. They had done this all day but I managed to diffuse it and they were fine. Well this time they both went nuts and started fighting. My right hand (dominant one) is broken so I couldn't grab a collar and throw one of the dogs inside and when trying to break it up I got bit on my left arm. I got one bad graze from the teeth and a puncture wound on my upper forearm. It doesn't hurt too bad except the puncture got my muscle and my arm is just super sore. My parents got my dog and took him to their house. How do we reintroduce them and avoid this jealousy thing where they try and block each other from me and growl? Please help GAF. I would love for my dog to live with me here otherwise he will have to stay with my parents :(

it could be a territory issue. i would suggest meeting in a neutral environment, somewhere that the dogs might not both feel protective. when you introduce the dogs, try to be calm, and not nervous or tense. you could take turns and try restraining one of the dogs while the other sniffs its behind, so that they get used to each other's scent.

curious, what breeds are the dogs?

Pastry

Banned
it could be a territory issue. i would suggest meeting in a neutral environment, somewhere that the dogs might not both feel protective. when you introduce the dogs, try to be calm, and not nervous or tense. you could take turns and try restraining one of the dogs while the other sniffs its behind, so that they get used to each other's scent.

curious, what breeds are the dogs?

My dog is a black lab mix and his is a German short haired pointer. They did great with the whole sniffing each others ass and everything the first time. My dog has lived with around 4 other dogs while I was in college and since then and my brothers dog lived with his girlfriend's pitbull for a while. I think they'll be fine because they got along well before this little fight. I just want to try and avoid situations like this again.

My dog is a black lab mix and his is a German short haired pointer. They did great with the whole sniffing each others ass and everything the first time. My dog has lived with around 4 other dogs while I was in college and since then and my brothers dog lived with his girlfriend's pitbull for a while. I think they'll be fine because they got along well before this little fight. I just want to try and avoid situations like this again.

sometimes though, they just need to get in a tussle so that they can establish dominance/pecking order and whatnot. my dog does that with my sister's pup whose much bigger than he is, he'll bark and nip at the neck to say "hey, you don't get to play with me unless i say so" kind of deal. i mean, it may be unavoidable for a short time, so you'll just have to be more mindful and aware of what the dogs are up to.

Cheska

Was there a draining tract or any puss? Is he exposed to fox tails? Sometimes those buggers can make their way up there and cause a very similar reaction.

DonMigs85

HRtUR.png

Marushka
Ekaterina
Natalya
Svetlana

Cheska

Anyhow, he's about two now. He is an incredibly loving dog. The problem? He is terrified of everything. He barks at every little noise, and is has a horrible submission peeing problem (for people who dont know, this means he pees if someone looks at him funny) Even with me, if I bend down to pet him, he will immediately pee if he hasn't just gone. He is otherwise totally house trained, asks to be let out, ect. I've been working with him and my family on how best to approach him, but it's getting worse instead of better. We never punish him for it, since I know that will make it worse, and every time it happens it's like he himself is confused that it happened, if that makes sense.

Any advice Gaf? I love my stupid dog, but it's getting to point where I am afraid to give him attention unless he's just been outside.

Edit: Also, my daughter is pretty cute too heh. Its the only grown up picture I have him as he tends to not be still for photos. Plus, a random cameo from my husbands freckled arm.

Hmm, outside of prescription medication have you considered a thundershirt? It's basically this shirt that wraps around the pet's torso and applies gentle pressure to keep dogs calm. It's mainly advertised for pets that have anxiety and fear induced problems but it may be worthy a try for this case.

ollin

He is a full blood doxie I adopted who was rescued from a puppy mill. We still aren't sure if he's a double dapple or not, the vets can't say one way or another, but he is definitely the product of bad breeding. He's mostly blind, but can see well enough to have no problems getting around. We got him when he was about six months old, and he was horribly sick for a long time (chest infection and the like).

Anyhow, he's about two now. He is an incredibly loving dog. The problem? He is terrified of everything. He barks at every little noise, and has a horrible submission peeing problem (for people who dont know, this means he pees if someone looks at him funny) Even with me, if I bend down to pet him, he will immediately pee if he hasn't just gone. He is otherwise totally house trained, asks to be let out, ect. I've been working with him and my family on how best to approach him, but it's getting worse instead of better. We never punish him for it, since I know that will make it worse, and every time it happens it's like he himself is confused that it happened, if that makes sense.

Any advice Gaf? I love my stupid dog, but it's getting to point where I am afraid to give him attention unless he's just been outside.

How is dog with other dogs? If you have friends or family who have a well trained and confident dog it could help your dog to build up his confidence.

joelseph

Hello Dog-Gaf! I have a plea for advice, but I wanted to start of by saying I've had dogs my entire life, used to raise sibs even, so I am not totally ignorant on dogs. I currently have a doxie, Badger, and a sheltie, Whedon.

Meet Badger:

He is a full blood doxie I adopted who was rescued from a puppy mill. We still aren't sure if he's a double dapple or not, the vets can't say one way or another, but he is definitely the product of bad breeding. He's mostly blind, but can see well enough to have no problems getting around. We got him when he was about six months old, and he was horribly sick for a long time (chest infection and the like).

Anyhow, he's about two now. He is an incredibly loving dog. The problem? He is terrified of everything. He barks at every little noise, and has a horrible submission peeing problem (for people who dont know, this means he pees if someone looks at him funny) Even with me, if I bend down to pet him, he will immediately pee if he hasn't just gone. He is otherwise totally house trained, asks to be let out, ect. I've been working with him and my family on how best to approach him, but it's getting worse instead of better. We never punish him for it, since I know that will make it worse, and every time it happens it's like he himself is confused that it happened, if that makes sense.

Edit: Also, my daughter is pretty cute too heh. Its the only grown up picture I have him as he tends to not be still for photos. Plus, a random cameo from my husbands freckled arm.

Dachshunds can respond well with click training. Get some tasty chicken bites (go natural!) and a clicker, get the dogs attention and then just click and treat. click and treat, repeat. After you have done that bunches start having someone approach the dog from behind and before getting his attention click and treat. etc. That should help him get used to his pack atleast. Strangers might never be able to approach. My dachshund is very protective and will never let a stranger get close.

dacuk

HRtUR.png

- Shasta
- Hoshi

Pastry

Banned

Update: This is fucking bullshit. When I went to the minor emergency clinic to check on my minor bite they made me fill out some animal
control thing stating how I got bit for the city. In the description I said that I moved in with my new roommate (my brother) and we were introducing our dogs and they got into a small fight most likely over territory. Dogs being dogs. They are both perfectly fine with each other 3 days later. I received a notice on my door today stating that I have to board my dog with either the city (no fucking way I'm doing that) or with a private vet for ten days to see if my dog is aggressive or has rabies. They haven't bothered to call and ask for my vet to see if he is current on his shots (which he is). If they deem that he is aggressive they are going to put him down. My dog has never shown aggression towards a human and I clearly stated on the form that I received my bite while introducing two dogs to each other. So tomorrow I am most likely going to have to pay to board my dog with my private vet, because I don't trust my city worth a damn, for 10 days to prove that he is not aggressive. He was at the vet about 7 days ago for his annual checkup and shots. If the dumbasses had bothered to call my vet they would learn that he is current on all vaccinations and that he was just in there for his exams and is clearly not aggressive. I'm just worried that they are going to send some idiotic city official over and they will see that he gets excited around other dogs and deem him as aggressive. Words cannot express how pissed I am at my incompetent city right now. If anything happens to my dog I'm going to go fucking nuts on them.

Top Bottom