• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dreamhack Summer 2012 Thread: SC2/DOTA2/HoN/LoL/CS/Quake/BF3/SF4AE/SFxT June 16-18

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
I'm actually really enjoying khaldor/incontrol casting. Don't know if i can bring myself to watch the stream with DJ wheat though.

The only problem is the NASL quality sound on their stream. I was just getting feedback a minute ago.

Lol Taeja lost to some random player going for a really stupid allin.

The only problem is the NASL quality sound on their stream. I was just getting feedback a minute ago.

Yeah hopefully they improve it. I actually would like to see incontrol cast more. Khaldor and wolf have also both really been growing on me. It's nice listening to casters who still seem to have a lot of passion for the game.

Lol at the gryphon, Incontrols casting has been more entertaining than the games. This thread is moving really slow (not many big names playing yet i guess).

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
Puma had some funny nuke usage in his first game with Turuk, crushing some tank lines and SCV's.

tci

My first Dreamhack! Liking it so far. But I have not slept since driving yesterday. So nearing crashing now. Awake for 36 hours.

Might take a few hours of sleep soon and enjoy the rest :p

when u are ahead, stay ahead.

ultralisk are not bad, when u trade 100% inefficient u are the one who is bad.

Are we talking about ZvT? Ultras are terrible and i don't understand why zergs seem to go them every game. Thankfully it seems as though they are slowly falling out of favour with zergs.

Deadman

Mouz doing well so far.

Ultras can be ok but once terran fully commits to fightings ultras by making more and more marauders they get worse and worse. They have a nice time to be powerful but you have to transition eventually.

I also think you really need an upgrade advantage to make them good too.

Are we talking about ZvT? Ultras are terrible and i don't understand why zergs seem to go them every game. Thankfully it seems as though they are slowly falling out of favour with zergs.

Some maps are terrible for broods (like Tal'Darim) and the terran can shred you out with drops, attacks in multiple locations... etc

Sibylus

Banned
Good games so far, wish I could watch them on something other than Twitch however (oh the joys of Twitch 720p being unwatchable :/).

Sibylus

Banned
At least unlike own3d.tv you get reliable VODS!
Youtube VODs were a godsend in this regard.

720p+ is working OK here so far. One or two breaks.
I get constant stops in the video (often without accompanying audio stutters), and have for as long as I can remember with Twitch. Just gotta keep tapping that problem button until they deign to notice, I guess.

Top Bottom