• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dreamhack Summer 2012 Thread: SC2/DOTA2/HoN/LoL/CS/Quake/BF3/SF4AE/SFxT June 16-18

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
They should just remake with the same picks, though they could just call it a draw.

Welp. It is done. Hopefully the plays will be as big.

What I don't understand is why can't they restore the gamestate using cheats? They had a screenshot, they have a full complement of cheat mechanics that would allow them to set each player's XP, gold and items to exactly what they were when the crash occurred. It would take a little while, but a whole lot less time than fruitlessly searching for a save that doesn't exist and then remaking the entire game.

El Sloth

Banned
This Gief is getting mind fucked.
What's wrong with the crowd? Didn't look all too bad really. Unless people had some unrealistic expectations
It's disappointing is all. Especially for Top 8.

It'd be fine if they had more energy, but there isn't even that.

MrKnives

Wasn't expecting Ryan Hart to get eliminated until Losers final.

We're watching two different things I think. I'm watching SSIV. It's in Top 3.

Oh damn I apologize for my complaining then. I'm watching Dota 2 currently. It's hard when there is one thread for several games and everyone talks at the same time about them.

El Sloth

Banned
Oh damn I apologize for my complaining then. I'm watching Dota 2 currently. It's hard when there is one thread for several games and everyone talks at the same time about them.
No problem. Don't fret about it. I think I'll just stick to the CEO thread to avoid confusion in here.

Haunted

Stephano with shit luck of the draw. Then again, if you want to be the champion, you have to be able to beat everyone.

Sibylus

Banned
aL didn't leave nearly as many scraps for Korok to clean up in the remake, and bleek's farm seemed as though it went through the roof as well. Whoever it was that bought the Sheepstick on aL basically won the game outright near the end there.

Scythe_of_Vyse.png

#sheepdontcurr

n0b

Singsing, SexyBamboe and 1437 walk into the GD couch.

edit: oh god this is great. fashion corner with mousesports, and now 2GD break up Mouz time

Top Bottom