• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Europa Universalis IV MP Community Thread |Session VII| of Get Rekt or Die Trying

• Thread starter Deleted member 125677
  • Start date

What will happen this game?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Baseless predictions:

Roboleon will manage to recover from a series of rebel swarms in the early game by the skin of his teeth.

Spirited is going to lose the first Ottoman/Mamluk conflict.

Fitz is going to war with Austria over Venice, likely Triol.

Fanboi is going to get Divine Winded when he tries to invade Nippon.

Jazz is going to get destroyed by Bohemia.

Morfeo is going to fuck up the Independence War and wind up fighting Norway, Denmark and The Hansa.

MGO will win the Russian theatre.

Crab is going to get backstabbed by Spirited.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Baseless predictions:

Roboleon will manage to recover from a series of rebel swarms in the early game by the skin of his teeth.

Morfeo is going to fuck up the Independence War and wind up fighting Norway, Denmark and The Hansa.

I only do frontstabs.

backstabbing got nerfed in last update

CloudWolf

I fine with starting on either date.

Baseless predictions:

JWitjeS is gonna be killed by Fitz in the second game

smjanssen

Europe looks hot!

So since everyone has more or less picked, should we aim to begin Wednesday 13th?

Code:
Participating players:

Roboleon | Naughty Uncle Uzbek
Spirited | Massive Mammaries Mamluks
Kabouter | Peachy Pasai
Fitz | Milfin' Milan
Red Arremer | Bitchin' Bahmanis
Fanboi | Missy Ming
Uzzy | Asskickin' Aragon
KingSnake | Bangin' Burgundy
Jwitjes | The Stinky-Pinky Papal States
Jazz | Booty Harassin' Bavaria
Morfeo | Sweet Sixteen Sweden
MGO | Love Makin' Livonian Order (?)
Steeven | Hungry Hungary
Stefan | Balls Out Brandenburg
Crab | Quixotic Qara Qoyunlu

So, how many sessions am I allowed to play in between Morfeo, Jazz and MGO :')

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member

Just keep your heart in it, and play with your balls out, and I'm sure you'll do fine

I suspect that nasty old laptop of yours will once again be the greatest challenge :p

Uzzy

As Brandenburg, you may be surrounded by hostile powers and player nations, but you also have to remember one thing.

xiFfUnQ.gif

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Baseless predictions:

Considering i have never fought an Independence War before, this does sound pretty accurate.

Haha, well, at least you know one of those players is going to be interested in Eternal Peace™

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
As Brandenburg, you may be surrounded by hostile powers and player nations, but you also have to remember one thing.

You survived a lot of shit last game.

Goddamn the AI fucked you early on.

Considering i have never fought an Independence War before, this does sound pretty accurate.

don't be afraid, The hansa is not a thing anymore.

You only got fucked by one guy...and he wasn't your ally.

At least I think so, I was in asia and you weren't as vocal in thread lol

I got fucked by the game desyncing and us restarting a new save instead of using the existing one right in session 1, since in that second save, literally no AI except for England rivalled France, so literally no AI was willing to help me against France, and the only player who was - fanboi - crashed and burnt.

I also got fucked by a 20 stack of French coming across a river with a worse general than my defending 60-stack and beating the shit out of me, too. That was the war where I threw in the towel.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I got fucked by the game desyncing and us restarting a new save instead of using the existing one right in session 1, since in that second save, literally no AI except for England rivalled France, so literally no AI was willing to help me against France, and the only player who was - fanboi - crashed and burnt.

I also got fucked by a 20 stack of French coming across a river with a worse general than my defending 60-stack and beating the shit out of me, too. That was the war where I threw in the towel.

ouch, that sounds painful.
Couldn't remember the desync.

Morfeo

Holy shit!

Btw, 13th works fine for me too!

fanboi

Banned

I am trust worthy right?

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I dunno, but you held up your part of the bargain then, so I have no reason to distrust you
yet
. Since you're gonna be one of the players closest to me, I hope I won't have to. :p

Patrick-Stewart-Giggling-Like-a-Little-School-Girl-On-Star-Trek.gif

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
So tomorrow is the day.

Damn, the AE is a bitch for Burgundy. France can take 4 provinces from England in two quick wars, but Burgundy taking two brings hell on Earth.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Reorganized the rules a bit, here they are as a little reminder before the new round starts tomorrow! :)

Technical:
1. If you consistently cause the game to drop below speed 2, you will be kicked for the duration of the session.

2. One rejoin per session, if you crash out multiple times, wait for someone else to drop out and then you can of course also rejoin.

Gameplay:
3. Pausing only allowed when DoW happens to you. Then during the war it isn't acceptable. Players can pause once to make peace deals, but only for the allotted 25 seconds or so before others can unpause. PvP wars are not exempted.

4. Players may not guarantee, ally, or be guaranteed by more than 1 other player nation prior to 1500, 2 other prior to 1600, or 3 others prior to 1750. A coalition may not have more than 3 player nations prior to 1500, 4 player nations prior to 1600, or 5 player nations prior to 1750. This rule does not count for any player controlled subjects a player might have. No enforce peace in wars involving human players on either side. Indirect involvement in wars (for instance threatening someone with an attack unless they don't engage in a war against human players) counts as an alliance for the player being helped and thus is only allowed if the player being helped does not exceed its human ally limit in this fashion.

5. Player nations are open to attack once they miss three straight sessions, you can attack during that third session. If the AI attacks another player in his absence, they can demand up to 50% war score, but no more. If an AI playing for a human nation joins a war against a human player as a third party, up to 25% war score may be demanded from that country.

6. Maximizing the ticking war score means that the losing side must automatically meet the demands of the winning side. Achieving an overall war score of 80% also means the losing side must automatically meet the demands of the winning side. Peace demands can not exceed 100% war score. People can't be forced to peace out separately in a PvP war, to avoid peace demands from being truly excessive. Similarly, don't circumvent the war score cap by declaring multiple wars as a single alliance. If you do this, the total demands can't be more than 100%. If non-aligned human players both attack another human player, this obviously does not apply.

7. Can't attack a player nation with more than 50% tech group disparity, unless through a non-subject third party. Rule expires in 1600.

8. A general anti-exploit rule. Basically, if it looks like an exploit, then don't do it. Don't try to circumvent rules through trickery. If you're unsure if something violates this rule, ask.

Country Selection:
9. Don't pick someone else's vassal/personal union partner.

10. No more nation switching after the first five sessions.

11. Poland and The Ottoman Empire are not available to human players :'(

Morfeo

We still don't have a poll. :(

Also man I'm probably gonna be pretty dead tomorrow haha. Hooray for messed up sleep schedule.

Come on, we all know its the people standing in your way on your quest to unite islam that will be dead tomorrow.

Morfeo

Was hard to choose just one among all those quality options, but in the end, nothing can compare the first one :)

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
qq player sandwiched between mamluks and uzbeks

;_;

time to ally the ottos

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Only thing about me in the poll is me getting invaded :p
I do hope that won't happen but I'm pretty inexperienced playing in that area (Last time was Oman like 5+ patches ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom