• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

European PlayStation Store is open !

RuGalz

Namco loves Europe am confirmed! You guys get TK at slightly lower price and RR7 decals. US still hasn't got jack for RR7 add ons.

Forsete

Gold Member
I cant get my CC to work on PSN.. It says the card is not valid.
I find it odd that I only have to enter the name of the card holder, nothing about street address and so on.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
what the hell, got my ps3 euro today, from holland. i dont see the RR7 decal set but i do see genji, What the hell namco, give me my RR7 stuff.

dalyr95

Couple of things:
1. I've downloaded most of the free stuff, wasn't stuff you downloaded from the store meant to disappear? Its still there for me.
2. When are going to get PSP PS1 games?
3. More trailers and demos!!

Zoe

Forsete said:
I cant get my CC to work on PSN.. It says the card is not valid.
I find it odd that I only have to enter the name of the card holder, nothing about street address and so on.

I think that's because they force you to use the same address as in your profile.

dalyr95 said:
Couple of things:
1. I've downloaded most of the free stuff, wasn't stuff you downloaded from the store meant to disappear? Its still there for me.

That's only for purchased items.

Oneself

antiloop said:
Seems like they got a different PSN store for almost every country in Europe. Is that the case?

Yeah, that's absolutely retarded. Here in Canada, we have a french store and an english one, and they are different. The US PSN ain't the same as well.. but we get the same releases on the same day.

Top Bottom