• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 IOT2I - The GODS have fallen - Final day July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Losers finals of SF4 was probably the best set ever

Keep an eye on Evo2k vids for the upload.

Yep. This shit right here:

jnTmBSe.png

Infiltration is just unbelievably godlike.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
If you're thirsty, then might I suggest drinking a glass of water? I can assure you that this will be a more productive thirst quencher than pathetically asking for PMs for links to nude photos on the internet.

His Juri isn't as good as AiAi's though. At least from what i watched.

Sure, but AiAi specialized in Juri. Infiltration's Juri was solid enough to take out GamerBee's Elena after a lot of trouble while using Chun.
I'm also interested in politics, send me.

If you're thirsty, then might I suggest drinking a glass of water? I can assure you that this will be a more productive thirst quencher than pathetically asking for PMs for links to nude photos on the internet.

Yo, you guys have been warned. Quit your shit.

SerRodrik

Thank you. Don't become the cesspool that is Twitch chat, Neogaf.

Jintor

praise modbot.

just watched the smash 4 top 8, any other recomends? I watched top 8s for Persona 4 Ultimate, half of KI, all of Catherine, all of Skullgirls, two thirds of UMVC4 and all of USF4.

BadWolf

praise modbot.

just watched the smash 4 top 8, any other recomends? I watched top 8s for Persona 4 Ultimate, half of KI, all of Catherine, all of Skullgirls, two thirds of UMVC4 and all of USF4.

Guilty Gear Xrd and Tekken 7 top 8s are a must watch.

If you have interest in KOF then check out the grand finals with Xiao Hai for an amazing display of KOF fundamentals.

Guilty Gear Xrd and Tekken 7 top 8s are a must watch.

If you have interest in KOF then check out the grand finals with Xiao Hai for an amazing display of KOF fundamentals.

Second.
I was especially shocked how good T7 was.
Those low health dual attack slow-mos are mad hype.
I really like that they put some increased presentation into those moments.

Tekken pools were so fucking boring that T7 fell off my radar. You guys have convinced me to watch Top 8.

Jintor

It's amazing how you can say every year "this years evo was the best".

it's cos you forget the hype for last year over the course of a year

and then you have a full weekend buffet of hype for like a half dozen or more games all at once

it makes an accurate comparison impossible

Take the below post as a hint and drop it please.

Yeah, after i posted that, I got caught up with the posts right above mine.

I don't care about the nudes, but it sounds like the guys on the stream were dicks to her, hence curious as to what happened.

However, seeing as this is moving into banning territory, i guess we're all moving on.

ShinMaruku

Aww I missed the good shit.
But let the top 3 be a lession to you, have more than 1 character. Be like Infiltration.
Funnily enough in DOA I am exactly like this mofo. It's so effective people think Momiji is mah best character. :p

it's cos you forget the hype for last year over the course of a year

and then you have a full weekend buffet of hype for like a half dozen or more games all at once

it makes an accurate comparison impossible

I think you can still make an accurate enough comparison. I mean, the stuff that was brought to the table this year was super hype Marvel, where not only was there new blood in the top 8, but also no gods and the KBR narrative. Then there was SFIV with the new characters, the ridiculous battle of attrition between Inf and Gamerbee, everyone collectively losing their shit at the stick failure during the finals, the constant switching of characters (Juri showing up well after AiAi had been eliminated, etc.), and the crowd both online and off being the biggest yet.

I think at the moment each consecutive Evo has been better than the last, at least for the past 4-5 years.

Aww I missed the good shit.
But let the top 3 be a lession to you, have more than 1 character. Be like Infiltration.
Funnily enough in DOA I am exactly like this mofo. It's so effective people think Momiji is mah best character. :p

With that much money on the line you have to be ready for the counterpicks. Character loyalty don't pay the bills.

Wookieomg

Figure I could ask in here since this thread is moving pretty quick.. Is USF4 on Steam worth $10? The sale ends in an hour and a half and I was seriously considering picking it up. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom