• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Football Discussion Thread - 2017 Season

TylerD

16 for Hilton wins me the game and notches the first loss of the season for my opponent and puts me at .500. Fully expecting 15

Tom Nook

Up 41 pts against Hilton and Walker.

I'm expecting Hilton going off (maybe over 20). Hoping Walker does not go off too.

dakilla13

My team is crawling back. 0-3 to 3-3. I am in a PPR league and I think my team is about to go absolutely off. I was offered Devonta Freeman and Brandin Cooks for Lamar Miller and Adrian Peterson (stashed him) and I gladly accepted. This will be my lineup going forward.

Cousins
Le'Veon Bell
Devonta Freeman
DeAndre Hopkins
Kelvin Benjamin/Brandin Cooks/DeSean Jackson
Mark Ingram

Having Ingram and Freeman finish their bye weeks is HUGE. Swapping out Ingram for Bell will be perfectly fine and I feel confident in swapping out Benjamin/Cooks, as needed.

My waiver claim of ASJ from last month is looking great too.

I feel my team has serious depth and is built to win a title.

Your team is stacked man.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Up by 23.8 points and my opponent only has Marlon Mack left, y'all ready for him to go off tonight? Lol. I really do expect him to get like 2 TDs now that he started him over Bryant.

01e2oyR.jpg

Tjswam8.png

Somehow pulled out a win this week despite playing Rodgers. Thank you Hyde and Ingram.

ROS I'm pretty fucked though. We'll see how streaming QBs goes.

bigkrev

Officially done with Matt Ryan after this week. To come out like that against a not great defense coming off your bye week is inexcusable.

I had a bad week but I win if the Tennesee kicker has under 11 points.

PillarEN

Is Bronson Lee alive? Guy hasen't posted here the whole weekend it seems. Maybe his fantasy team caused him to became a recluse.

juicyb

I'm only up by 3 points with Mack left to play for tonight. My opponent has TY Hilton and Mariota. Hoping Mack has a big game and those other two shit the bed. *crosses fingers*

Soroc

I lost this week b/c of my laziness. I had planned on picking up Evan Engram from waivers and sat on it until almost 1pm yesterday when I finally did pick him up I was going to play him in the flex instead of McGuire and when I was about to make the change the positions locked as it was 1pm. I've really been off my game this year in FF. Don't think my heart or head is in it this year.

Joe

16 for Hilton wins me the game and notches the first loss of the season for my opponent and puts me at .500. Fully expecting 15

Up 41 pts against Hilton and Walker.

I'm expecting Hilton going off (maybe over 20). Hoping Walker does not go off too.

as long as he doesn't score more than 17

i'm good

knowing my luck, he'll score 20

I need Hilton to score 10 or less otherwise I'm screwed.

Cause for optimism: Colts offense seems to be better at home, and Jack Doyle will be playing and taking some targets away.

In a keeper league, I was offered Dez Bryant for Corey Davis (keepable next year as a 4th rounder). Would you do it? I'm leaning towards doing it because I need the WR boost, but I'm worried that Davis is going to go off and be more valuable than a diminished Dez with no Zeke to help on offense...

Between Marcus Mariota and Jacoby Brissett which one do you think has a better chance of a monster game tonight, as it's my only chance of winning?

I think Mariota has the better floor but Brissett might have the higher ceiling because of his rushing ability, meanwhile Mariota is playing on an injured hamstring.

jackdoe

Man, I just needed the bare minimum of about 50 receiving yards from Hilton to win, and he's probably not even going to hit that.

That feeling when your kicker is the highest scorer on your team. 21 points from Succop tonight, and I needed 10 for a victory.

And I'm stuck between Matt Ryan or Derek Carr after dropping Ben. Maybe I should pick Beathard or McCown and just hope for the best.

In a .5 ppr league where top points for the week takes home $100. Needed 2.72 points from TY Hilton to secure the $100 and he currently has 2.4. If he doesn't get another catch I'll lose both the game and the $100. And slide to 1-5.

Gkr542V.gif

5-1 now and the highest scorer in back-to-back weeks. I've never started this well. Starting to feel I'm going to start crashing down hard by having a ton injuries which I've somehow almost completely avoided so far.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
So if Matthew Berry says Peterson is the real deal does that mean I shouldn't pick him up on waivers? I have McCaffrey, who seems important to the Panthers offense, and Aaron Jones, whose future seems questionable.

I know he had a TD, but I really regret drafting Murray
Same. I took him in the 2nd round after OBJ in the 1st. Luckily I drafted Kareem Hunt before the Spencer Ware injury but yeah, I benched DeMarco tonight and he had like 18 points in PPR and now they're playing Cleveland and hmmmm.

Koko

Banned
Currently 5-1, was proposed this trade:

I give up Dez Bryant and Doug Martin for Julio Jones.

Current WR: Evans, Crabtree
Current RB: Hunt, Lynch, Kamara, T. Coleman, Hyde, McFadden.

Standard. 8 teams.

Take it?

PR_rambo

Banned
Currently 5-1, was proposed this trade:

I give up Dez Bryant and Doug Martin for Julio Jones.

Current WR: Evans, Crabtree
Current RB: Hunt, Lynch, Kamara, T. Coleman, Hyde, McFadden.

Standard. 8 teams.

Take it?

You have good RB depth, do it

Beach

So if Matthew Berry says Peterson is the real deal does that mean I shouldn't pick him up on waivers? I have McCaffrey, who seems important to the Panthers offense, and Aaron Jones, whose future seems questionable.
I mean even if you don't want to start him he's a pretty much a must pick up at this point.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
I mean even if you don't want to start him he's a pretty much a must pick up at this point.
I probably won't be able to get him due to my waiver order position (I'm 4-2) anyway. Darkwa or Lewis might be solid replacements for Jones.

I've been thinking about offering Mariota to the guy in my league who has Rodgers for some running backs. I have Brady, who while hasn't always been extraordinary and is especially vulnerable to injury for his age, is still a top choice. He has Durray, Kamara, Gore, Ellington, and Ingram for RBs. He also has the Lions D/ST, which I wanted before and continues to post great fantasy points. Maybe he would go for some combination.

Ptaaty

This is the best possible spot for Peterson. I refused to draft him...but dropped decent faab when I heard the trade. Peterson has always sucked out of the shotgun and in bit roles. A clear "you are it" in nearly the last under center offense should fit well. If nothing else he will get the goal line carries with almost zero vultures.

VoxPop

Needed Succop to drop 15 points or less to win in one of my leagues. Sigh. I had to play the highest scorer in my league as the second highest after some brilliant GM moves (picking up/starting Marvin Jones to replace an injured AJ Green) but also terrible GM moves (Benching Detroit DEF 17 pts). Feels bad man.

Won my other 2 leagues though :T

PillarEN

One of those strange weeks where most of your players have respectable solid weeks, but it's the kicker that has the most points. 5-1 baby.

woodchuck

What do you guys think about this trade?

0.5 PPR 10 Team

I give up Todd Gurley.

I get Lesean McCoy, Chris hogan, and Corey Davis.

My current team:

RB: Gurley, Martin, Tevin Coleman, Darren McFadden, Matt breida
WR: Keenan Allen, Jordy Nelson, Garçon, Funchess

I know Gurley has been a monster, but McCoy has a really nice schedule coming up. Also, with Aaron Rodgers injured, I don't have as much faith in Jordy. I'd like a wide receiver with a high ceiling like Hogan. Also Corey Davis could be a stud.

Top Bottom