• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fatal Frame Wii U NicoNico Presentation - [game portion over]

Is it possible we could get news of previous games being released for the Wii U somehow?

This, this is my dream. I mean there are entire regions who haven't had a chance to legally play them. The question is would they be worth it to HD them if they would get low reviews anyway (the control scheme was weird with the Wii Remote moving your flashlight only up and down).

This, this is my dream. I mean there are entire regions who haven't had a chance to legally play them. The question is would they be worth it to HD them if they would get low reviews anyway (the control scheme was weird with the Wii Remote moving your flashlight only up and down).
i would totally pay extra for a collectors edition with the Wii games up-rezzed. I love scary games and haven't had the chance to play the series.

Can anyone stream the streaming? Is that even possible?
6FlqAkK.jpg

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
I read Miyamoto was suppose to attend the event? Is that still true or am I dreaming lol?

Perfect thanks! Maybe there will be a surprise announcement :)

Believe

don't think Miyamoto being there means a surprise at all.

it means this is a project Nintendo is interested in and maybe a good chance at seeing a Nintendo Direct for it in a few months down the line for the west

casiopao

I also feel that miyamoto and the main nintendo team are horror fans and if they tried to make one it would be amazing

Omg u are making me drolling here. Imagine a new IP from Miyamoto on his take on horror games and this time, it is all about making us feel helpless.

HNGHHHHH.

What are the chances they'll focus on the Wii U game? Slim, none? I want to watch it for the game alone.

Film Book and Manga no chance of game alone but this is the first time they are showing the game so there should be a good trailer besides it should be a good stream for Fatal Frame fans

it this was only the game it would have been a Nintendo Direct

Shun

does niconico do archives? I got work so i'm going to miss it.

For certain videos, you'd need a premium account to access archives to exclusive broadcasts.

I didn't see any restriction for this video so you might be able to see it later, but there will most definitely be reuploads and official trailers up on YouTube shortly after.

will the stream just show up on that link, or do I have to make an account and all that.

You need an account to stream it. Regular videos are viewable if they're hot linked to a site.

Is there anyway to watch the stream without an account? I doubt I'll create one since everything is Japanese. I really hope some kind soul will do a mirror or something.

Hahaha thanks! I'm so used to streams not working on phones so I didn't even go on the link :p
Japan loves mobile :p

Shit, this airs at night where I'm at

#2Spooky4Me

Seeing this shit so late in the night might not be a good idea, im torn

I'm chicken shit when it comes to horror at 30 minutes after midnight for me but a trailer should not be all that bad

playing the game is different

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I havent used niconico in so long, will the video format show up once it starts streaming or do I have to click on something to enter it?

Is there anyway to watch the stream without an account? I doubt I'll create one since everything is Japanese. I really hope some kind soul will do a mirror or something.

if you have Facebook or Twitter it should not be that hard to link it to niconico just use one of those to sign in

again I do not think you need to, it would be kinda lame for them to put a stream behind the sign in but maybe this is how they do things

I had my account for a very long time so I signed in just in case

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
You guys are lucky; I remember having to fake a Japanese address to get a NicoNico account back in the day.

chrono01

Oh wow, I almost forgot about this. Just a little under two hours to go!

As for NicoNico, you do need an account to stream it, but you can sign up for free. I'm a Premium Member, though.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
The sudden realization that nintendo owns just a bit of niconico, enough to influence it infact that they could do anything and they're taking advantage of it.

The sudden realization that nintendo owns just a bit of niconico, enough to influence it infact that they could do anything and they're taking advantage of it.

Kadokawa owns most of NicoNico now and they are the ones behind the movie and manga books
I remember they might own some of Tecmo Koei too not sure, so it is not really a Nintendo NicoNico thing but all companies showing up are very invested

watershed

Banned
Has anyone else had trouble getting NicoNico livestreams to work on their smartphones? I've got a Galaxy S4 and use mozilla but in the past the stream wouldn't play.

Top Bottom