• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fight for Youth | FG charity tournament | April 14

ismk

Poor Tatsu, he never got his head shaved before and now it's happening infront of pretty big crowd.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Seriously considering that Swords N' Stuff Strider shirt now that it's 40% off. 20$ USD shipped to Canada is not bad and its one of the most wearable outside.

KillerKai is right, Capcom is on point with their audio design most of the time.

Grecco

Seriously considering that Swords N' Stuff Strider shirt now that it's 40% off. 20$ USD shipped to Canada is not bad and its one of the most wearable outside.

KillerKai is right, Capcom is on point with their audio design most of the time.

I need to finally order the Rocket Racoon one lol

K.Sabot

Capcom's music for their latest fighters have been really bad IMO.

It's just a bunch of shitty high treble synths and dumb modular effects on top of forgettable melodies (not to mention terrible characters remixes).

The best song to come out on a capcom fighting game (since SF4) is Indestructible.

It's just a bunch of shitty high treble synths and dumb modular effects on top of forgettable melodies (not to mention terrible characters remixes).

The best song to come out on a capcom fighting game (since SF4) is Indestructible.

Hawkeye, Storm and Taskmaster have great themes, but I agree for the most their "classic" remix for SF4 have been sub par with the exception of Zangief and Balrog.

zlatko

Banned

bQxnf.gif

I don't agree with shitty music in the past few fighters(especially the stuff in UMvC3), but anyone who is a fan of Indestructible is a cool person in my book.

Yep... SF2 and CvS2 remain my favorites.

Step that shit up Capcom

plz : (

Hawkeye, Storm and Taskmaster have great themes, but I agree for the most their "classic" remix for SF4 have been sub par with the exception of Zangief and Balrog.

I like a lot of the SF4 remixes, Cammy's is my favorite among them. And the Gouken vs Ryu theme which is based off Ryu's them is also pretty bad ass IMO.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Indestructible > (U)MvC3 > SF4 > SFxTK

SFxTK's is just a rehash of a rehash and sounds even more generic than before. But I really liked certain themes in SF4's soundtrack and it's pretty okay in my book. SSFIV removing indestructible was a crime to humanity.

Top Bottom