• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First images of Red Faction 3: Guerilla

bdouble said:
Simply one of the best gaming Aprils Fools ever. Will be so sad if its not really in there.
How can it not be? Someone took the time to program and model it. Hopefully they wont throw that days work away.

Wow...very funny stuff - I wasn't expecting to laugh out loud. Really well done and what a great way to turn a shot into a inspired marketing push.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
"this is a fucking emu" :lol :lol :lol :lol

it was a guaranteed purchase before, but now its Day 1

edit:

Have you guys seen the easter egg videos Volition has done for Summoner?
They are pretty hilarious too. I've always been a really big fan of the developer. Totally justified once again.

Awesome!!
Funny because when I saw this at the top of the thread list I started on page one again for a good laugh. Little did I know the amazing update to the thread awaiting me.
Can't believe this thread started over a year ago.

pr0cs

haha awesome.
so much love for Volition. Loved SR1&2, I'll be there for Red Faction, the Ostrich hammer sealed the deal.

I wish more devs would put out stuff like this.

I have a good feeling the Ostrich Hammer will end up as a multiplayer bonus weapon. What I really hope though is that an announcer actually yells "BIRD FUCKED."

Xater

Well played Volition. Well played... *golfclap*

On another note. So we bitched about Red Faction and got an ostrich hammer. Can the power of GAF be strong enough to make them do Freespace 3? :D

Top Bottom