• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football/Fútbol/Fussball/Calcio Thread 11/12 |OT5| Manchester Fragrance: Channel N°5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakitu

st5fu
I burst out laughing during Martin Tyler's commentary. It sounded like he was going to have a heart attack. The Isamu of football commentary?

Empty

ahahahaha

nice reprieve for united, though it does make yesterday's performance more galling as it'd be very useful to get a few points ahead with the harder run of fixtures coming up.

I'm just stunned by that
vaJcW.gif

Arnie

United get lucky once again. That was a nailed on loss for City before it even began.

Good for us though. City must be pretty tired, demoralised and frustrated after that. And with only a day to prepare too.

:lol Martin Tyler's voice breaking when he shouted Ji
I laughed at that.

Happy New JI-r Gaf!!!!

Good lord, my FF team is screwed up this week but what a drama... Terrible for City, was a great opportunity to get away from ManU. I can't believe what I've just seen.

dc89

Fuck that.

Bang on the door all game, hit the woodwork and lose to a offside goal.

FUUUUUUUU BJKJDBJBDJHFHTTNFFKWJBEIE,M

Liverpool game has just become 20x more important and a lot more difficult.

Its unbelievable Jeff!

Spurs will regret not winning yesterday. Of course United do too...but if Spurs won yesterday holy shit that would have been big.

Arnie

And I criticised todays football. That more than makes up for everything (well, not Everton).

And Sky have two Sunderland related people in the studio, Chriswok on suicide watch.

dc89

Call me a bad lose but all the anti-city brigade are crawling out of the woodwork now.

Ann well, at least we didn't lose to Blackburn... At home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom