• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty obvious to anybody with a pair of eyes that you may be a die hard Porto supporter but you want Portuguese teams to do well in Europe against foreign opposition.

Yes there's that, but then there's also the fact that Benfica has more strikes on target, more attacks, a penalty that wasn't called, and was just the better team in this game etc.

ShogunX

Yes there's that, but then there's also the fact that Benfica has more strikes on target, more attacks, a penalty that wasn't called, and was just the better team in this game etc.

That's football. Lot of people feel the same way as you, Rivalries take a back seat and pride in your country and league takes over.

And as I said last page, we're in shit form, 5th in the league and away. In fact, we were better in the first half and we're 1-0 up.

You can't basically say "Yeah I'm bias but..."

Pretty obvious to anybody with a pair of eyes that you may be a die hard Porto supporter but you want Portuguese teams to do well in Europe against foreign opposition.
Bang on.

pulga

Banned
GOOOOOOOAL MADRID!

FUCKING MOURINHO STOP STARTING COENTRAO! Marcelo for life. Kaka 1 assist and 1 goal. I LOVE YOU

Rad-

Ronaldo has been more of a playmaker in this match than his usual style. It doesn't get mentioned often but he's a very good passer of the ball too.

2-0 Kaka

untitled-936lbv.gif

My upload speed is lagging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom