• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Madden 2005 Xbox online league! Join in! Now! Or else!

DMczaf

http://www.easports.com/games/madden2005/onlineplay/leagues/leaguehome.jsp?leagueid=110429

Just click the link and sign up.

Teams that are already taken (if they decide to still play)

1. DMczaf - Buccaneers

2. FMT - 49ers

3. Gunstar - Eagles

4. Ramirez - Steelers

5. Fifty - Ravens

6. CK - Giants

7. MrBob - Bears

8. Matrix - Texans

9. Drey1082 - Vikings

10. Musashi Wins! (caninusrule) - Lions

11. Maverick (Militant Black) - Patriots

12. Malleymal - Rams

13. Guileless (YelloPeril) - Saints

14. Slo (SloForce) - Colts

Fifty

!!!!!!!!

LEAGUES!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in...With the Rayvens. No way could I betray them and watch as another person takes them. Even, god forbid, an inactive user! :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Fifty

Wow, 10 already. Good job guys.

The only people I know will sign up that haven't yet are Gunstar and Ramirez. I hope that the other four spots are taken care of. Musashi, Drey, Guileless all signed up.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Who signed up as the Bills? I dont recall ever seeing that name before.

Fifty

CK invited him. He's from the IRC channel. He told me he only has free email accounts, that's why he's not a member.

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
For some stupid reason I am having a problem seeing the league on that link. Maybe EA's servers are getting hammered. I will try again around noon.

Fifty

Gunstar77 said:
For some stupid reason I am having a problem seeing the league on that link. Maybe EA's servers are getting hammered. I will try again around noon.

Yeah, same here. Don't worry though, I'm pretty sure this won't be the final league. I say that because at least 2 (I can't log on and check to see if more came) non-GA members signed in. Word is that even if you make the league invitation only, it appears on the main list of leagues, and the only way we could make it GA-only would be to have all 16 of us (We don't have 16...but we hope to have that number soon) sign in before at least one random person got in: not likely. Hopefully EA will be notified of this problem and implement a password system or something of the sort quickly.

Matrix

Our league is gone....did DM delete it? my world has been flipped upside down!!!

Slo

This travesty has forever soiled the integrity of the sport. I say we impeach the commissioner.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Hmmm...was there any announcement about the leagues? Because I can't find any link on the Madden page. Maybe the leagues were never open for business to begin with.

Drey1082

dskillzhtown said:
Hmmm...was there any announcement about the leagues? Because I can't find any link on the Madden page. Maybe the leagues were never open for business to begin with.

you'd think if that were the case, EA would do these premature releases on their own, internal networks.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Drey1082 said:
you'd think if that were the case, EA would do these premature releases on their own, internal networks.

Well...the link was not ever posted on any EA site. It was found by playing with some urls. So for all we know they were doing stress testing and public just happened to stumble upon it. I saw many leagues that were in typical EA testing form. 1-7 teams, each "week" progressing an hour at a time, etc.

DMczaf

No, they are up.

http://www.easports.com/online/home.jsp

Problem is, the website does not have a fucking kick option! A bunch of strangers signed into the league and I had no way to kick them. The EA admin said "They are looking into it" What ever. So now I'm remaking the league with invite only but I need all 15 names before I make the league because I cant add names to the Invite List after I make the league.

So just post your EA and XBL names here because I dont know which name the Invite list uses

Slo

Drey, I'll trade you the Colts for the Vikes + $50. Whaddya say? Please send a check or Best Buy gift cards, NO CASH.

Fifty

I think my EA name is my gamertag : Che Guevara. If not, you'd know...because I'm on your friends list :p

edit: Actually, when I'm on the EA page, it shows me logged in as "FiftyJays" which was my MVP baseball name. I think you might have to enter that if both a gamertag and an ea name is required.

Matrix

Ea: matrixadw2005
XBL: matrixadw

Drey1082

Slo said:
Drey, I'll trade you the Colts for the Vikes + $50. Whaddya say? Please send a check or Best Buy gift cards, NO CASH.

Hey, if anything, you should pay me for your beloved vikes. Hell, i'll say $25 dollars, and the vikes are yours..

Slo

What?! The Colts are a 93, the Vikes and 85. You're lucky I'm not charging you more to take them off your hands! Now make with the $$$ before I change my mind. :D

DMczaf

Ok, the names I have so far

DMczaf
Slo
Drey1082
dskillz
ramirez
fifty
matrix
hgplayer
Truelize
Maverick
MrBob

Thats officially 11, not counting FMT, CK or Gunstar so its unofficially 14. 3 more and we can have a 16 team league.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DMczaf said:
Ok, the names I have so far

DMczaf
Slo
Drey1082
dskillz
ramirez
fifty
matrix
hgplayer
Truelize
Maverick
MrBob

Thats officially 11, not counting FMT or Gunstar so its unofficially 13. 3 more and we can have a 16 team league.

:(

XBL is Wellie, PS2 EA is CrazyKillah.

Moosiah is our boy Moose from #ga. He's good for it.

Matrix

WTF IS GOING ON o_O

Top Bottom