• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafia 2: The Bride of Gafia |Mafia OT| One Wedding, Many Funerals

Timeaisis

I'll drop Xam out of my top scum list, and add BananaSpacePrincess & Timeaisis for the tied third spot of "scummy fuckers". They are tied because they are both scummy for the same reason, standing on the sidelines and putting out some easy comments, without actually contributing much and actually engaging in conversation = blending deep.

You're lumping me in the same non-active blendy list as BSP?

Accuse me of being wrong on two of my biggest hunches, sure (Scrafty and Xam), but this? C'mon. I said it myself I don't have a strong feeling elsewhere after those two were revealed to be town, so now I have the tough position of who to throw my vote behind.

You guys get so antsy when someone doesn't vote for a while, huh. As I said before, I'm trying to pick between Kalor and AB, based completely on whether or not I think it's best to try to scum hunt or try to snuff out the arso. To be clear, I feel more strongly about AB being the arsonist than I do Kalor being scum (because of math!). That being said, I do want to scum hunt more than I want to kill the arsonist. Ouro could be scum, after all.

VOTE: Kalor

Also, where the hell is RNH?

Anyway my vote is still on AB. He came in, got super defensive, then left. Not really enough for me to change my mind.
Super defensive is over selling it. I am more frustrated that no one can give me a solid reason I can actually defend. As for disappearing, I had reasons.

I will yield to the consensus, but you know tomorrow Tim and AB are still going to be here, untouched.
Unless of course scum kills one of us.

Ty4on

Scratch that...
Inaccurate statement detected.

During a #switcherorgy, town requires information on who moved to figure out what happened in the night.
I did not clarify whether I am capable of a night action in the future.

I have provided the information I have from the night phase. I have therefore contributed to town thoroughly understanding what has happened, while not adding extraneous data.

Ty4on

I asked him if there was anything he felt comfortable sharing in private. He said he trusted me and bronx and claimed his role. Then he and me started discussing how to best use it. I proposed the idea that if he still had one shot left, he should claim to be a one shot (making scum think he is not a danger to them and another day switch would take them by surprise) and if he had used both shots, he should claim to be three shot (making scum think another switch COULD happen, and maybe they would "waste" a kill/power dealing with a now ordinary Xam). He basically reacted that he would do that and called me an owlbear :(

Also, he gave me a code word that I could use if I wanted the seating to be switched around. This was the thing that made me think he isn't scum or the arsonist. It is not impossible this power is scum/neutral aligned, but I doubt he would have given me basically control of his power if that was the case.
The trust part in the second sentence is interesting.
When did you start trusting Roy, Xam? You seemed doubtful of his claim of being doused and that wouldn't be weird if you're town and not lying.
I don't know if you got any PM at all, TBH
I think you're lying
And if you don't mind, could you go through how the gossip went from your perspective? Like, did you want to claim the moment you entered the gossip or were you hesitating?

The trust part in the second sentence is interesting.
When did you start trusting Roy, Xam? You seemed doubtful of his claim of being doused and that wouldn't be weird if you're town and not lying.

And if you don't mind, could you go through how the gossip went from your perspective? Like, did you want to claim the moment you entered the gossip or were you hesitating?
i thought roy was gossip chat man at first

I don't know why we're even doubting AB is the arsonist. He has no contradictory claim. He's done fuckall to refute it except say "but you're wrong tho," all dancing around the actual subject of the arsonist.

nin1000

Banned
I don't know why we're even doubting AB is the arsonist. He has no contradictory claim. He's done fuckall to refute it except say "but you're wrong tho," all dancing around the actual subject of the arsonist.

what if he turns out to be vanilla Townie ?`Who will be your second choice `?

nin1000

Banned
I guess I'll assume nin knows something about AB that will help us, or he is just shitalking for the sake of it.

no shit talking. I dont know anything about AB but i have vital information about 3 players.
If it comes out that would put AB on the back for today.

Burbeting

Banned
no shit talking. I dont know anything about AB but i have vital information about 3 players.
If it comes out that would put AB on the back for today.

You do realise that making statements like this is putting a huge bullseye on your back for the next night?

nin1000

Banned
grizzly-bear-trainer.jpg

Nin, are you saying our current suspects, Kalor, RNH, AB, CTim,... are not a threat for town and we should change our course?

What is the reason you want to share your info now?

nin1000

Banned
Nin, are you saying our current suspects, Kalor, RNH, AB, CTim,... are not a threat for town and we should change our course?

What is the reason you want to share your info now?

All of those above can be scum i am not denying it. What i am saying is that i have infirmation that could lead us to other suspects that blended it and were not really suspects up to this point. It is a win / win situation for town since the view will be broadened.

TDLR; i have shit to share

Top Bottom