• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafia 2: The Bride of Gafia |Mafia OT| One Wedding, Many Funerals

The next gafia game will have roles based off of GAFIA OTPs. It'll be like a singular version of Love Boat, with scum being loveless again

Or just different teams in the past

So like:
1) GOAT scum (can choose specific members)
2) Topo and Roy
3) nin1000 and TheWorthyEdge (still my favorite)
4) Droplet and RatsOffToYa
5) Being boring and use Love Boat couples here
6) Hyperactivity and KingKitty
7) Launch and Sorian and Blarg
8) CornBurrito and *Splinter
9) FlameAC and Coppanuva

etc. etc. etc. etc.

CzarTim

Oh, I forgot to mention, but I didn't really care for our fake claims. I think providing cabot's 3p one was too strong and I'd have preferred to come up with that on our own. But giving us a roleblocker and commuter claim in a game with a town roleblocker and commuter could have really fucked us up. Fake claims are supposed to feel safe.

I think providing a list of names not used and letting us come up with the roles would have been okay.

roytheone

Oh, I forgot to mention, but I didn't really care for our fake claims. I think providing cabot's 3p one was too strong and I'd have preferred to come up with that on our own. But giving us a roleblocker and commuter claim in a game with a town roleblocker and commuter could have really fucked us up. Fake claims are supposed to feel safe.

I think providing a list of names not used and letting us come up with the roles would have been okay.

I tend to dislike giving fake claims to scum. Fake names are totally fine and often even necessary, but fully fake claims are a bit to far imo.

Ourobolus

Banned
The next gafia game will have roles based off of GAFIA OTPs. It'll be like a singular version of Love Boat, with scum being loveless again

Or just different teams in the past

So like:
1) GOAT scum (can choose specific members)
2) Topo and Roy
3) nin1000 and TheWorthyEdge (still my favorite)
4) Droplet and RatsOffToYa
5) Being boring and use Love Boat couples here
6) Hyperactivity and KingKitty
7) Launch and Sorian and Blarg
8) CornBurrito and *Splinter
9) FlameAC and Coppanuva

etc. etc. etc. etc.

Oh I have plans for GAFia 3...I have plans...

nin1000

Banned
I had a LOT of fun this time around. Just wanted to say it out loud that I was near tears sometimes playing the fool but well. It also lost me the game so I understand the criticisms I got for it.

Regarding the balance.

Right back at me for creatubg WWE Haha.

I cannot wait to play with some of you again :)

Top Bottom