• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast - 12/14/2010

1656740-screen_shot_2010_12_14_at_12.20.39_pm_thumb.jpg

We match three with PopCap's own Jeff Green, who joins us for this week's discussions of adult-themed Bejeweled, our Doritos Game of the Year, Andy Serkis' one-man show, inventing ancient artifacts for Uncharted 3, and much more!

Direct link: here
Bombcast page: here
Batman Batman Batman: here
iTunes Status: uploaded

Lijik

I was thinking half an hour ago "Man itd be so great if the Bombcast went up super early today"
Now I can go to bed happy.

My Exotic Farm
Publisher: BiP Media
Players: 1-2
ESRB Rating: E (Everyone)
Price: 200 Nintendo DSi Points

Description: My Exotic Farm is an exotic farm simulation game. In the beginning, all you own is an empty field, a few pennies and a single parrot. If you feed and take care of it, the parrot will make feathers that can be sold. With this money, you can buy new animals at the Farmers’ Market and purchase equipment from the shopkeeper. Little by little, as your farm builds up, you will unlock bonuses including a well, a great green macaw, a guard dog and a 4×4. You can also exchange animals with your friends who play My Farm or My Exotic Farm.

rObit

Banned
YEAAAAAAHHHH Jeff Green! I have a good feeling about this Bombcast, and they're always good anyway. So happy right now. :D

Neuromancer said:
My Exotic Farm
Publisher: BiP Media
Players: 1-2
ESRB Rating: E (Everyone)
Price: 200 Nintendo DSi Points

Description: My Exotic Farm is an exotic farm simulation game. In the beginning, all you own is an empty field, a few pennies and a single parrot. If you feed and take care of it, the parrot will make feathers that can be sold. With this money, you can buy new animals at the Farmers’ Market and purchase equipment from the shopkeeper. Little by little, as your farm builds up, you will unlock bonuses including a well, a great green macaw, a guard dog and a 4×4. You can also exchange animals with your friends who play My Farm or My Exotic Farm.

:lol :lol :lol

How they keep that segment funny, I'll never know.

Top Bottom