• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast - 12/14/2010

eznark

Banned
I thought the ending was terrible. I hate when games change dynamics like that. For all the game you could have done something different, but then for narrative purposes they take away your super powers. Lame.

chogidogs

eznark said:
I thought the ending was terrible. I hate when games change dynamics like that. For all the game you could have done something different, but then for narrative purposes they take away your super powers. Lame.

Oh yeah, the last few missions weren't my favorite either. But the last sequence blew my mind.

Here's why I hated the ending:

Because Jack is a punk ass bitch and having to play the after game stuff with him sucks massive burro dong.

The least they could have done was make a save before that all happened but of course they didn't.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Neuromancer said:

Because Jack is a punk ass bitch and having to play the after game stuff with him sucks massive burro dong.

The least they could have done was make a save before that all happened but of course they didn't.
I make a save before any major story mission. So I can still do that. They give you multiple save slots, you know.

LiK

Neuromancer said:

I hate his voice.

XiaNaphryz said:
I make a save before any major story mission. So I can still do that. They give you multiple save slots, you know.
Well I'm glad your anal retentiveness paid off. :lol

Still it was a dick move. A dick move, you hear me Rockstar?

LiK said:
I hate his voice.
WORK YA DAMN NAG

I wanted to punch him in his stupid face.

I need to play through the game again and just stop before that stuff happens, but I'm still mad at it as you can probably tell.

StuBurns

Banned
I like the ending of RDR, and as a whole loved the game, but the 'epilogue' was enough to make sure I never play the game again.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I'm going to hijack this thread.

OMG, why won't Rockstar release this on the PC. I really really want to play this game.

If they come out with a "game of the year" edition with all DLC for the 360, I don't think I'll be strong enough to resist it.

Game clearly seems awesome. I love the jankyness of open world (thus, I love Oblivion), I love the Wild West, I love running around in a horse. Dammit, I love ZOMBIES!

This game seems perfect. I just wish it would come out on PC.

drizzle said:
I'm going to hijack this thread.

OMG, why won't Rockstar release this on the PC. I really really want to play this game.

If they come out with a "game of the year" edition with all DLC for the 360, I don't think I'll be strong enough to resist it.

Game clearly seems awesome. I love the jankyness of open world (thus, I love Oblivion), I love the Wild West, I love running around in a horse. Dammit, I love ZOMBIES!

This game seems perfect. I just wish it would come out on PC.
if they released it on pc, they would generate negative money, and nobody wants negative money except sega

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Neuromancer said:
Well I'm glad your anal retentiveness paid off. :lol

Still it was a dick move. A dick move, you hear me Rockstar?
This sort of thing has happened in games for a long, long time. After being burned once many many years ago, I took matters in my own hands - if they give me multiple save slots, I'm going to use them.

Top Bottom