• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Global Starcraft II League (GSL) March 2011 - Code S FINALS

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I keep forgetting how hot this girl is.

Keikaku

Gotta love the public trash talk from these two. How awesome is this? So awesome!

EDIT: "MC's comments are just worthless to reply to. Don't worry about the score, just enjoy the games because I am going to win today!" F' yeah.

Keikaku

"No matter what Zerg does they will always be in my hand. They won't even be able to attack if I use force fields." o.o

Guys...hey, guys...GUYS....

Just imagine, real quick, July responding to the trash talking questions by smiling, keeping his eyes wide open, turning to MC, and speaking in his broken English....

"I WIRR EET YOR SOOOOOOoooooo"

Keikaku

Mister Wilhelm said:
Guys...hey, guys...GUYS....

Just imagine, real quick, July responding to the trash talking questions by smiling, keeping his eyes wide open, turning to MC, and speaking in his broken English....

"I WIRR EET YOR SOOOOOOoooooo"

I'll buy it . . . but only if he starts drooling and salivating too. When he's in the booth, he should be eating the Coke cans whole.

Also, "OK, blah, blah, blah . . . " LOL

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Oh jon, You so crazy.

I wish it was just him saying blah blah blah for this entire song, it would be awesome.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
So I woke up early for this

Something I have noticed about this season and the last. They stopped interviewing their Mothers!

Awe well. Time to listen to Koreans "sing" about their dolla dunga's.........

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
It's the lesser of two evils...watch a live kpop performance or ask Julys/MCs mom on who do they think will win

Zzoram

Miroku said:
Are they lip syncing?

Probably. A lot of "live" performances have lip syncing because a lot of singers can only sound good under ideal sound booth conditions and may even record a single song in sections because their voice goes raspy before they even finish a song.

Deadly

Wish they'd get SNSD to perform with the Intel partnership and all. It would also attract a shit ton of people :lol

F#A#Oo

Banned
SteveO409 said:
It's the lesser of two evils...watch a live kpop performance or ask Julys/MCs mom on who do they think will win

Mums all the way!!! We might actually get real trashtalk!

Top Bottom