• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 - Heart of Thorns |OT| Welcome to the Jungle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Two new armor sets are available. They come in all three weight classes.
Bladed armor can be acquired by playing in Verdant Brink.
Leystone armor can be acquired by playing in Dragon’s Stand.
A new crafted weapon set, the Auric set, has been added.
Recipes to craft this set are purchased for aurillium.
Tradable ingredients to craft these weapons can be earned by playing in Auric Basin.
A new dropped weapon set, Reclaimed, has been added.
There is a chance to loot a Reclaimed weapon from any defeated enemy in Magus Falls.
Two new purchasable weapon sets, Chak and Plated, have been added.
Chak weapons can be purchased for ley-line crystals in Tangled Depths.
Plated weapons can be purchased for jungle map currencies and reclaimed metal plates in Dragon’s Stand.
Reclaimed plates have a chance to be salvaged out of reclaimed weapons.
The Machined weapon set has been added.
Once a Plated weapon skin is obtained, it unlocks a collection to upgrade into the upgraded Machined version of that weapon.
Hmm, thats a fair bit of stuffs.

xeris

Shadowplayx

do i need to be on the same server to be invited? also you can be in more then one guild right? I have my own guild which is only me and i have that for fun, but if its possible i would liek an invite.

I think you can be in up to 5. If you're in NA server doesn't matter except for wvwvw

Morokh

RIP ToT bag farming :p

- Maize Balm now only affects 1 target instead of 3.
- Maize Balm now only has 1 charge rather than 3.

Mount Maelstrom:
Due to the weight of players, boxes surrounding the Golem Mark II have collapsed. Workers have carted their remnants away.

HAHA :D

Mxrz

Yay flying winged charr.

The early patch sort of caught us off guard. We didn't get to trigger our boosts. Oh well.

Wellllll I'm up *___* What awaits in the Jungle?!

Great job on the OT, Retro.

Please note: to all on the notion of controller support, I will be completely revamping the solution over this weekend based on the new built-in combat action camera support coming with HoT. Please pardon our dust while everything gets realigned- promise it'll be even better than ever by the time it's relaunched.

Dear Hawkbro, plz upgrade your computer to W10 and get xpadder working with it.

Forever your online gaming bro, Squall

Honestly it could just be that it needs a new driver and I haven't taken the time to look it up

Damn, I hit playable but playable doesn't give me Revenant yet ;p

First thing I'm going to do is just go Berserk!!

tumblr_mzff9hTKvB1rgbhgio1_500.gif

FOR 10 HOURS.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Dear Hawkbro, plz upgrade your computer to W10 and get xpadder working with it.

Forever your online gaming bro, Squall

Honestly it could just be that it needs a new driver and I haven't taken the time to look it up

Damn, I hit playable but playable doesn't give me Revenant yet ;p
So far as I know, Xpadder never didnt' work with W8 and should work with W10. It's AHK that was the issue and that is likely to be fixable with the new Action Camera stuff

Wallach

So far as I know, Xpadder never didnt' work with W8 and should work with W10. It's AHK that was the issue and that is likely to be fixable with the new Action Camera stuff

I probably won't do so tonight, but this weekend I'll probably get a decent Steam Controller setup posted. Looking forward to that. Action Camera forevermore.

vakarian32

Still patching 30% done! I have no idea what to do first when I log back in though, I really should have thought about this earlier haha.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I probably won't do so tonight, but this weekend I'll probably get a decent Steam Controller setup posted. Looking forward to that. Action Camera forevermore.
yeah tonight i'm just exploring like crazy and revenanting til I fall asleep. Going to put my due diligence into the controller wonkery starting saturday

Wanderer5

Ugh 25% still. I probably still play it a bit as I will reach playable point soon, and just get some sleep as it finishes downloading during the night.:p

Hmm well after you rework the controls for the new camera mode I'll give it another go. After buying a fancy mechanical gaming keyboard and mouse too ;P

Good lord that blog of updates is overwhelming but awesome at the same time. Wish it told what the new stat combos are but I'll look into it in-game. Looking forward to trying the Halloween stuff since I missed it last year and really disappointed that I have work in the morning and am going out of town this weekend. Might tell my father I'll come up Saturday instead of tomorrow so I can get one full night of the expansion in ;p

demolitio

I guess this is the time to jump back in. I never got really far and it seemed like everyone I knew was way above my level or quit playing so I gave up after I couldn't play for a few months after surgery.

I enjoyed the times I played WvW with gaffers.

swnny

Ok, that was the smoothest launch ever!
As soon as the clock ticked, everything unlocked flawlessly... Nice.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Ok, that was the smoothest launch ever!
As soon as the clock ticked, everything unlocked flawlessly... Nice.
Was so impressive. I really expected to get kicked out with a new build message. Just "available now"... damn

Some people have had crashes though, so it's to be expected.

Now I... am just now realizing I hadn't decided anything about my Revenant in advance other than that I wanted one. This... is going to take a bit of time

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I love how everyone is just saying Mikedip will go nuts about some stuff in the game.
there are some things where it's like they've been watching him and did them specifically to get him hyped, lol

As soon as I get back in with my revenant I'm making the trek to LA on foot and finding these elusive jump pads. I heard they were in even before the unlock but I guess I was distracted by all the pumpkins.

Wanderer5

RainbowDashOMG.gif

So much, SO MUCH THINGS! Made my Rev, and am currently waiting for the jungle region to finish downloading so I can do torn in the sky before I get some sleep heh.

Nemecyst

A new item that consumes bloodstone dust? Give me another item to eat dragonite ore, because Princess is candy-assing it.

Proven

There are a bunch of new stat prefixes. When I unlocked Dragonhunter, they gave me the option of Commander. So I jumped into PvP and saw some of the new Amulets. There are five new Amulets, and Commander wasn't even one of them. I can't imagine how many they put in.

Also, Concentration and Expertise are now stats, and you will see at least one of them on every new prefix, or at least the ones I've seen thus far. Concentration should be Boon Duration, and Expertise should be Condition Duration. Also based on what I've seen, they are almost always part of a four-stat combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom