• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam Breaker 3 |OT| - This is my Gunpla There are many like it but this one is mine

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Okay, incoming slew of questions.

1. What does difficulty change? The drops?
2. When dudes have that yellow shit around them, what do I hit to do the deathblow thing? Is that what that is when I jump towards a dude and smash them?
3. What is plastic, where do I get it, and what is it used for?
4. Do I need plus on my JPN account? This is probably the dumbest question out of the group.

1: Changes drops and the more obvious HP / DEF / DMG of enemies.
2: Yellow Circle around enemy = they are trying to recover parts. Finishing Blow can only be done if you separate the torso from the legs. You need to tap Triangle when next to them and there will be a button prompt alerting you to this. The downside to finishing enemies off early with it is that you have the chance to get less parts from letting them reconnect / breaking off their parts again. But its a huge help when fighting stronger enemies that you want dead now.
3: Plastic is random drops also can be found in the White chests. Yellow chests usually contain parts. Its used as EXP basically for your parts. Though it can be expensive to use early on.
4: No idea since Im already a plus member.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Played some Bounty Hunter today. Still in chapter 2, but after transferring some neat abilities to my current parts, I can defeat top rankers without dying even once. The whole BH mode feels kind of weird though. The first half of the battle, when it's 2 enemies spamming you with attacks is hard and that's where I use my repair option, but once one enemy is defeated it turns into a cakewalk.
That is unless someone is using that weird part which is basically laser swords circling around mobile suit's belt. In that case attacking it close range seems to damage you, so I had to kite one guy and shoot him from afar.

Also, it would be great to actually be able to see the stats of your uploaded units - how many people it defeated, how many people it got defeated by, etc. Plus, if possible get some GP/parts from enemies it bested. I don't think it would be that complicated and would definitely make the mode more fun for me personally.
4. Do I need plus on my JPN account? This is probably the dumbest question out of the group.
All games I played so far allowed for multiplayer if there was a plus on your console and the PS4 was set as the primary console from that account, no matter the region of the game/account you're playing/plus.

Parakeetman

Played some Bounty Hunter today. Still in chapter 2, but after transferring some neat abilities to my current parts, I can defeat top rankers without dying even once. The whole BH mode feels kind of weird though. The first half of the battle, when it's 2 enemies spamming you with attacks is hard and that's where I use my repair option, but once one enemy is defeated it turns into a cakewalk.
That is unless someone is using that weird part which is basically laser swords circling around mobile suit's belt. In that case attacking it close range seems to damage you, so I had to kite one guy and shoot him from afar.

Also, it would be great to actually be able to see the stats of your uploaded units - how many people it defeated, how many people it got defeated by, etc. Plus, if possible get some GP/parts from enemies it bested. I don't think it would be that complicated and would definitely make the mode more fun for me personally.

Thats pretty much a given since 1 on 1 fights as long as you are not bad at the game you can keep the enemy fairly defenseless for the most part, unless there is some sort of obscene difference in parts levels. Though how the ranking works should prevent that. Outside of like stepping into the BHM with an uncustomized unit.

Player crafted units vs whatever is in BH mode pretty much is on the same level as the top tier stuff once you get your unit upgraded a bit. So anything besides the higher ranking stuff is fodder for parts. Unless later on it opens up the gap again for now seems to be smooth sailing for the most part.

The most obvious reason why they didnt do the stats is because they did not want to bother with making a database for all of those stats. Since its pointless work which could be focuses elsewhere in the game.

As mentioned before BHM really is just more for parts hunting and sometimes if you are lucky hitting a huge GP jackpot. As Ive netted about 100k a few times thanks to large coin drops, which usually appear as a gold color mass of floating coins vs the standard silver ones. So there is no real point to be attempting to fight the highest ranking ones on the list unless they have parts you want.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Thats pretty much a given since 1 on 1 fights as long as you are not bad at the game you can keep the enemy fairly defenseless for the most part, unless there is some sort of obscene difference in parts levels. Though how the ranking works should prevent that. Outside of like stepping into the BHM with an uncustomized unit.

Player crafted units vs whatever is in BH mode pretty much is on the same level as the top tier stuff once you get your unit upgraded a bit. So anything besides the higher ranking stuff is fodder for parts. Unless later on it opens up the gap again for now seems to be smooth sailing for the most part.

The most obvious reason why they didnt do the stats is because they did not want to bother with making a database for all of those stats. Since its pointless work which could be focuses elsewhere in the game.

As mentioned before BHM really is just more for parts hunting and sometimes if you are lucky hitting a huge GP jackpot. As Ive netted about 100k a few times thanks to large coin drops, which usually appear as a gold color mass of floating coins vs the standard silver ones. So there is no real point to be attempting to fight the highest ranking ones on the list unless they have parts you want.
Well, it's obvious that they didn't do the stats because they decided it's not worth the work, I'm just saying it would make the system more fun for me, instead of being just another (more consistent?) point to grind, since even the player units you meet in story mode are random. Wouldn't call it "pointless", but that comes down to personal preference.

Parakeetman

I really like that Bounty Hunter is available right away and I can get parts from it, lol

It is pretty useful, been getting some real good parts for specific sections that Im looking for! Though I still have yet to see anyone use any Zudah parts. D:

Got a few purples also which are great.

Really like how the upgrade system allows you to keep a unit you like instead of having to use the OP flavor of the month sorta deal to keep up with the game. Really do appreciate the fact that the devs thought about those who enjoy using their own favorite builds rather than forcing them in a specific direction. And how you can up the rarity of your own pieces too by combining them in order.

kubricks

The more I look at the new screen shot and details the more I think it is going to run like shit on Vita. ;(

There is notable reduction on fps from GB1 to GB2. This time, with the inclusion of SD, might make things even worse.

Parakeetman

The more I look at the new screen shot and details the more I think it is going to run like shit on Vita. ;(

There is notable reduction on fps from GB1 to GB2. This time, with the inclusion of SD, might make things even worse.

That and this game kinda goes overboard with the effects.

I have the vita version but have not popped it in yet as there literally is no reason for me to at the moment.

Can use the Vita TV to take footage though.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Anyone else wants to post their MS?
pDMrUOi.jpg
At the moment I'm very split on the game. I like the hangar part (although I preferred GB2, where I didn't have hundreds of parts with multiple copies of the same ones), but every time I start a story mission about 1/3, halfway through I start getting really bored.

Shouta

Mission variety is way better in this than GB2. It's just stuff doesn't seem to die quick yet so it's taking longer than I expected per mission at the moment. I really should pump one suit up to kill things fast. That should speed maps up lol

Anyway, I found out that when you put multiples of the same builder part, you only get one option command but the number of uses or duration lengthens in addition to the visual effect.
I out on 7 mega particle cannons on the torso and head of my suit and j could hold it for ehst felt like forever. It just takes forever to recharge as a result lol.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Mission variety is way better in this than GB2. It's just stuff doesn't seem to die quick yet so it's taking longer than I expected per mission at the moment. I really should pump one suit up to kill things fast. That should speed maps up lol

Anyway, I found out that when you put multiples of the same builder part, you only get one option command but the number of uses or duration lengthens in addition to the visual effect.
I out on 7 mega particle cannons on the torso and head of my suit and j could hold it for ehst felt like forever. It just takes forever to recharge as a result lol.
I don't know about that "stronger weapon = shorter levels". I mean obviously, if you can 2-3 hit destroy everything it's not a problem, but I seem to have problems even with my lv 10 weapon with a ton of skills. Maybe I should just farm GP for a while and upgrade my sword and my rifle.

Here are my current parts:

I'm waiting on the asian version to avoid dealing with translating every part on the menu. Some stuff I'm curious to know if they fixed from GB2 now that people have played for a while and have gotten farther/finished the game.

1. Do you get a generous amount of GP so that you can purchase and upgrade to your hearts content or do you find yourself farming missions to get GP?

2. Are the enemies taking very long to defeat even on the regular or easy difficulty? I mean like the basic GMs and Zakus that aren't based on character special suits like Gundam RX-78

3. How are the parts designed this time around level wise? Are certain series higher level than others? For example, in GB2 the Victory 2 Gundam was level 83ish which you got very early and couldn't use for a long time. By the time you got there ranking wise, you see SEED suits in that range with better stats and armaments. Highest level material was 00 and Wing Gundam parts last game. Is it like that in GB3?

4. How is the framerate on PS4 and is there severe drops when lots of action is happening?

5. Are there broken missions that require teammates because the AI is too dumb to be of any use? There were Cafe missions in GB2 that was impossible with AI due to the sheer damage the CPU did and them not focusing.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
I'm waiting on the asian version to avoid dealing with translating every part on the menu. Some stuff I'm curious to know if they fixed from GB2 now that people have played for a while and have gotten farther/finished the game.

1. Do you get a generous amount of GP so that you can purchase and upgrade to your hearts content or do you find yourself farming missions to get GP?

2. Are the enemies taking very long to defeat even on the regular or easy difficulty? I mean like the basic GMs and Zakus that aren't based on character special suits like Gundam RX-78

3. How are the parts designed this time around level wise? Are certain series higher level than others? For example, in GB2 the Victory 2 Gundam was level 83ish which you got very early and couldn't use for a long time. By the time you got there ranking wise, you see SEED suits in that range with better stats and armaments. Highest level material was 00 and Wing Gundam parts last game. Is it like that in GB3?

4. How is the framerate on PS4 and is there severe drops when lots of action is happening?

5. Are there broken missions that require teammates because the AI is too dumb to be of any use? There were Cafe missions in GB2 that was impossible with AI due to the sheer damage the CPU did and them not focusing.
1. Not really. If what Parakeetman wrote is true, Arena might be THE place to farm, but I personally haven't encountered gold coins which are supposed to give you tons of GP, so my rewards are mostly limited to the bounty I chose. If you stick to just doing mission, there's no way you can merge/upgrade parts to your heart's content. I'm usually sitting below 5k and am in dire need of GP.
2. Yes, they take very long. Last time I played GB2 was about a week after it was released, but people are saying that grunts take even longer to kill than in 2.
3. I think all parts in the same category have the same stats on the same level, so the differentiation comes from skills in slots. Sadly, this means that you have multiple version of the same part in your inventory and while you can use multiple ones when upgrading stuff, I don't think you can batch sell them for GP (all parts seem to be worth 150GP no matter level or rarity?). Don't quote me on this, I'm usually focused on upgrading my favorite stuff.
4. I honestly didn't notice any drops. Sometimes the action stops for a second, but I think it's done on purpose.

Parakeetman

1: None of the games were generous this one is no different and money is used a lot more with upgrades this time around. Though in the Bounty Hunter Mode there are times when you can get lucky and have large amounts of cash dropped. Ive already collected and used Id say near 1,000,000 GP. Bounty Hunter Mode is where you can gain more specific parts and cash, though the Ace Points? payout is low, so you do the mission to raise those.

2: The weaker enemies die fairly fast as long as you have equipment that is up to par. The stronger enemies take longer as you need to rip off their defenses, then grind down their HP. So on occasion when there are multiple larger units it can take some time. When Im able to Im always playing on the hardest difficulty setting to amass better parts faster though. So if I switched back to normal am pretty sure Id tear through a lot of the enemies.

3: There are no real parts levels this time around it seems. Since you can pretty much use whatever you find. Also with the way customization works you can carry over perks from parts to ones you have equipped. So in other words you can keep a unit you like and continue to work it up rather than having to chase after the latest parts to stay ahead of the curve. Though as with any game there will be some parts that are better than others due to how they function regardless of stats.

4: For the most part game runs fairly well. Though they seem to be using a lot more effects than the previous title though. But do not have any sort of unrealistic expectations for the game to still run at the same speed when there is all sorts of shit going on. That goes for any game really.

5: AI is AI. So far there are no real missions that "require" you to have them do anything. They serve as distractions for the enemy, thats good enough for me. Just get your unit built up enough so you can trash everything yourself and problem solved. Though there is one mission type that is you need to protect a generator. Though all 3 of you have to die first before the enemy can actually damage it. Seeing that is how it works when you kill all enemies, when it is your turn to attack their generator.

Im glad there is no idiotic missions like in GB2 with those gimmick bad status inducing items on the map. Man that stuff was the worst. D:

I have so many parts on mine, just that am a bit torn on what to actually have active on the unit. D: Also its too bad we cant customize the extension parts to up their damage more. Seems like we need to rely on parts with the skill that raises damage for attached option part.

Im still pretty much just sticking to a single unit and upgrading parts with it and swapping out things in a rare occasion lol. Sank so much cash into this unit its not even funny. D:

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Im still pretty much just sticking to a single unit and upgrading parts with it and swapping out things in a rare occasion lol. Sank so much cash into this unit its not even funny. D:
On the plus side, since abilities have 100% chance of transferring, you can just throw everything you have into a completely new frame and not loose anything if the new parts are high enough level. Even rarity increases with abilities linked to the part.

Parakeetman

On the plus side, since abilities have 100% chance of transferring, you can just throw everything you have into a completely new frame and not loose anything if the new parts are high enough level. Even rarity increases with abilities linked to the part.

80% of my shit is purple so rariry isnt really an issue. The other 20% is whatever rarity was under purple.

Main purpose of the build is to dish out as much consecutive damage as possible and gain back life in the process. Also allows for me to constantly drag out the EX gauge for a little longer when hitting an enemy in the Awaken mode.

Still am trying to find Zudah parts and its driving me insane as for whatever reason only place where I found some so far was the first mission by total chance. It was legs of all things too. Have not seen anyone in BHM yet that is using any parts either. For the most part waaaaaaaaaay too many Barbatos and 00 related parts. Have yet to see a purple shield or head drop. Had a bunch of purple other stuff though. Weapons the most.

1. Not really. If what Parakeetman wrote is true, Arena might be THE place to farm, but I personally haven't encountered gold coins which are supposed to give you tons of GP

Remember just because it doesnt happen to YOU does not mean it isn't true. :)

Literally did that just now to prove a point in less than 3 minutes. God bless my usual devil's luck.
*If you want to get even more specific picked up the 70k around the 1 min mark.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
80% of my shit is purple so rariry isnt really an issue. The other 20% is whatever rarity was under purple.

Main purpose of the build is to dish out as much consecutive damage as possible and gain back life in the process. Also allows for me to constantly drag out the EX gauge for a little longer when hitting an enemy in the Awaken mode.

Still am trying to find Zudah parts and its driving me insane as for whatever reason only place where I found some so far was the first mission by total chance. It was legs of all things too. Have not seen anyone in BHM yet that is using any parts either. For the most part waaaaaaaaaay too many Barbatos and 00 related parts. Have yet to see a purple shield or head drop. Had a bunch of purple other stuff though. Weapons the most.

Remember just because it doesnt happen to YOU does not mean it isn't true. :)

Literally did that just now to prove a point in less than 3 minutes. God bless my usual devil's luck.
*If you want to get even more specific picked up the 70k around the 1 min mark.
I wasn't accusing you of lying, it was just hard to believe since in multiple fights I tried I've seen only 50, 100 and 400G coins. :)

Funny thing, right after writing that post I finished 2 fights with respectively 70k and 90k, ha ha.

Tip for anyone who wants to grind - look for enemies without shields etc. they can't defend and go down much faster than shielded ones, even gunplas from the top of the bounty list. Also don't be afraid to refresh the bount list with triangle - the initial list load is stupidly long, but refreshes are instant. Third tip mostly for people who don't read the text/don't know Japanese - after a bounty battle, you can approach the Arena console and press square to choose the same enemies to fight. No long list loading and not having to search for good fodder makes this week erfect for grinding if you fiund the right enemies.

Holy shit. This may have be the saviour of Gundam Breaker for me.

If anyone can confirm that it works on both version (still not sure which version to buy; don't even have a PS4 yet lol), I'll fucking buy this thing.

How much less farmy does this make the game? Can I get max money right now and never worry about money ever after?

P.S. I don't really play online so I don't really care if this is unfair to others. >___>

mujun

This game is awesome fun!

I played 1 but not 2 so I'd forgotten how it played. The gameplay loop of juggle the hell out of enemies then look through your new parts is great.

Parakeetman

There we go much better. Went and invested 700k into the unit with upgrades and whatnots.

Need to get all of my parts to double digit levels though.

Vid going through the all current equipped skills on the unit.

Holy shit. This may have be the saviour of Gundam Breaker for me.

If anyone can confirm that it works on both version (still not sure which version to buy; don't even have a PS4 yet lol), I'll fucking buy this thing.

How much less farmy does this make the game? Can I get max money right now and never worry about money ever after?

P.S. I don't really play online so I don't really care if this is unfair to others. >___>

By the time you get the game watch it get patched out lol.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Okay, I'm officially out. Enjoy the heck out of the out of mission part, loved tinkering and painting parts, but after the first few minutes of each mission I was questioning why I'm still playing it. Fingers crossed for Gundam Breaker 4 to do add something interesting to the way it actually plays, although I'm not holding my breath.
Or who knows, maybe the DLC/patches for this one will change things - they'll probably want to keep this one alive for long, since everything points to the future DLC being paid (namely not announcing that it's free, like they did in 2).

As someone who spent 14 hours in the game, I'd say that if you enjoyed 2 and didn't get bored by it, you should get 3, it's a nice upgrade. On the other hand, if you got bored by GB2 and found the almost musou-like gameplay dull, 3 doesn't do much to shake up the formula.
I don't regret getting GB3, but I don't have it in me to put more time into it.

Thanks for answering my questions, Gundamboyz.

Also, I don't get why people are spending so much time per mission. In the first few, I can see, but lately it's been like maybe ten minutes or so per match once you learn your layout and learn to play more effectively.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?

Also, I don't get why people are spending so much time per mission. In the first few, I can see, but lately it's been like maybe ten minutes or so per match once you learn your layout and learn to play more effectively.
Maybe I was doing something wrong, but even with a leveled up weapons full of abilities, there were just so many waves of enemies that I couldn't believe they still keep on coming. Most of them with shields too. Again, maybe I wasn't playing very effectively or something, but most opinions I've seen regarding the game on Japanese blogs and (haha) Amazon, were similar to mine.

Parakeetman

Its more like when you get further enemies DEF / HP go up. So it will take longer than the initial missions depending on the type of loadout you run with.

mujun

Maybe I was doing something wrong, but even with a leveled up weapons full of abilities, there were just so many waves of enemies that I couldn't believe they still keep on coming. Most of them with shields too. Again, maybe I wasn't playing very effectively or something, but most opinions I've seen regarding the game on Japanese blogs and (haha) Amazon, were similar to mine.

The levels are definitely overly long.

Ugh the monolith missions in chapter 2! So many waves of enemies, then a guy protecting a monolith, then destroy the monolith, rinse and repeat.

Still really enjoy the game, though.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
you people might want to stay away from hard mode then lol
I played a few missions on Hardcore and they didn't really feel THAT much longer than regular ones. Was expecting something much harder with better drops, but I went back to the default difficulty after not getting significantly better drops.

Parakeetman

I played a few missions on Hardcore and they didn't really feel THAT much longer than regular ones. Was expecting something much harder with better drops, but I went back to the default difficulty after not getting significantly better drops.

I thought you said you were out?

Depending on how your unit is set up even more so damage wise it will most def take longer with the later missions as there are small spikes with the increase of HP that they have in the harder mode. The only thing that is an actual pain in the ass damage wise for the most part is the PG bosses. And thats just due to the type of attacks they do and the general strategy of stun and air combo doesnt work.

Considering getting the Asia-English version of this, I don't really know much about it but I'll enjoy it because it's Gundam.

Is Play-Asia the cheapest/best way to go? Does anyone know the file size?

Generally what I like to do is switch up my gunplay with my melee stuff. Using double barreled shottys and juggling people reminds me of DMC.

Shouta

I focused my build and it's definitely getting much easier and faster to get through the levels. Your suits are definitely way underpowered until you start getting the DPS on and the skills to help make you more powerful like speeding up EX action recharge.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
I thought you said you were out?

Depending on how your unit is set up even more so damage wise it will most def take longer with the later missions as there are small spikes with the increase of HP that they have in the harder mode. The only thing that is an actual pain in the ass damage wise for the most part is the PG bosses. And thats just due to the type of attacks they do and the general strategy of stun and air combo doesnt work.
I am out, I don't have the game anymore. That doesn't change the fact that I played the game for almost 15 hours. I didn't really mean the thread :)

From what I can understand, you can juggle dudes all day for parts or you can just go for the deathblow and finish them with far less parts. Mixing up the two made my level runs around 10 minutes rather than 20. I remeber GB1 being far longer in the tooth.

Parakeetman

From what I can understand, you can juggle dudes all day for parts or you can just go for the deathblow and finish them with far less parts. Mixing up the two made my level runs around 10 minutes rather than 20. I remeber GB1 being far longer in the tooth.

I think generally they stop dropping parts or the rate is really lowered after a certain point. The deathblow does not seem to govern anything more than just killing off the target faster which is a good thing.

I focused my build and it's definitely getting much easier and faster to get through the levels. Your suits are definitely way underpowered until you start getting the DPS on and the skills to help make you more powerful like speeding up EX action recharge.

It is pretty interesting that later on around the "teens" with the weapon levels that status effects seem to be added to the weapon drops. So far Ive seen fire, electric, poison, damage up and one other thing which I was not sure what it is.

Also newer skills are appearing on body parts.

Finally got a legendary head. Best thing about it is getting the final 2 slots for skills on a part :D

For those with the vita version..are screenshots still disabled?

It shouldnt be as the OHP says its supported.

Considering getting the Asia-English version of this, I don't really know much about it but I'll enjoy it because it's Gundam.

Is Play-Asia the cheapest/best way to go? Does anyone know the file size?

From what someone else said, apparently Play Asia is the only place that is stocking the physical version for the time being.

Parakeetman

Shouta can you do me a favor and delete this post. Went and moved what I had posted in it up above. D: forgot to cnp it to the other window.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Forgot this one released this now, was sure it was farther off.

Is it actually good?
I started watching GBF Try and have some moonbucks in PSN so I'm tempted to get it (otherwise I might wait for the Asia-English version)

Parakeetman

Forgot this one released this now, was sure it was farther off.

Is it actually good?
I started watching GBF Try and have some moonbucks in PSN so I'm tempted to get it (otherwise I might wait for the Asia-English version)

If you dont mind enemies take a bit of effort to kill, customization wise its a good game. And granted while some stages take a while there has yet to be anything really irritating stage design wise unlike GB2 with bad status gimmicks or just poor design.

Watch the videos and decide for yourself. More than enough to view which gives you a pretty good idea of what to expect.

------

Jesus Christ on hardcore one of the stages took 37 minutes to clear with my unit. Got like 5 purples and a bunch of greens and blues out of it though. Must have killed over 10+ AI controlled player MS.

Sakura

It's kind of annoying having to look at an external website to see what the abilities do :S
Is there really no way to check in game?
I mean, what is the point of asking me which abilities to keep and which to remove when transferring abilities, if I don't even know what the hell they do lol
I'm kind of enjoying the story so far. Not because it is good or that there is lots of it or anything, but I like the humour.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
I was looking through the wiki to see if there are any interesting unlocks later which would change the gameplay and found out that in order to get the MG parts, you have to clear the whole game and play on the newly unlocked difficulty, which has separate progress (same missions, but you have to clear them again in order). Was this also the case in GB2?

Parakeetman

It's kind of annoying having to look at an external website to see what the abilities do :S
Is there really no way to check in game?
I mean, what is the point of asking me which abilities to keep and which to remove when transferring abilities, if I don't even know what the hell they do lol
I'm kind of enjoying the story so far. Not because it is good or that there is lots of it or anything, but I like the humour.

Yeah it is really stupid that there is no in game way to check the wiki. Even more stupid the web designer at Bandai Namco was a dumbass and made the actual webpage itself not be able to be zoomed in on. And using the pdf is worthless thanks to the formatting makes you need to scroll left and right on a mobile device.

The humor is great. They should make the next GBF starring Misa. Since her character is hilarious. The writing is great too. Though its too bad the story is a little light as would have done pretty well with the cast they got.

Best stuff so far
was the arcade scene where they had to stop the robot which was infected with a virus

I was looking through the wiki to see if there are any interesting unlocks later which would change the gameplay and found out that in order to get the MG parts, you have to clear the whole game and play on the newly unlocked difficulty, which has separate progress (same missions, but you have to clear them again in order). Was this also the case in GB2?

Dont remember. All I remember was having MG parts on my HG unit which looked so out of place.

MG parts just kinda dropped in 2 later in the game.

Game looks good, but I'm going to hold off until the inevitable english 4k 60fps Steam release.
;)

This might be the game that tips me over into buying a PS4. I've been dying for a good mecha game, and this would be my first English Gundam game (once the Asian version gets released) since Federation vs Zeon, and my first Gundam game at all since Ace Pilot (loved that game).

Parakeetman

interesting game seems to have a graphical bug with the in game character dialog windows having artifacts all over it. odd things like this is fairly rare makes me wonder if they had enough time to test it. since it didnt seem to be story related.

if anyone else runs across it let me know.

LMN

Are there still challenge missions or mode similar to GB2? Most of the YouTube video so far are either story mission or bounty hunter mode.

Top Bottom