• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

Maybe people that would still buy the game to play the campaign?

Meh, I'd argue most people stick around Halo for the multiplayer. Most people will finish the single player in a day, and some may even try to be completionists with all the difficulties, collectables, and the new score mode. But what will keep people engaged is the multiplayer.

Meh, I'd argue most people stick around Halo for the multiplayer. Most people will finish the single player in a day, and some may even try to be completionists with all the difficulties, collectables, and the new score mode. But what will keep people engaged is the multiplayer.

I know that. But if you want to play the MP you will buy the game. But if you want to play the SP only now you don't need to. I know that's not a lot of people, but would still be sales :p

I know that. But if you want to play the MP you will buy the game. But if you want to play the SP only now you don't need to. I know that's not a lot of people, but would still be sales :p

idk, people are odd. when they did the same thing with Sunset Overdrive, I completed the main story within the week, and still got the full game. Fun is fun, and the people that dig it will buy it. If people treat it like a rental, so be it I'd rather not be stuck playing arena with them :p

Asking cause I missed the stream but with the rally warthog being in forge does that mean all req vehicles will be in forge or was it just the weapons. Super cool they finally did the req thing for forge.

Sadly though due to a lot of complicated things in my life I don't know when I will be able to play again. Super bummed out due to the update being so soon but I promise as soon as I can get back on I will work my hardest to finish any commendation we have yet to complete. Hoping it's not too long.

Asking cause I missed the stream but with the rally warthog being in forge does that mean all req vehicles will be in forge or was it just the weapons. Super cool they finally did the req thing for forge.

Sadly though due to a lot of complicated things in my life I don't know when I will be able to play again. Super bummed out due to the update being so soon but I promise as soon as I can get back on I will work my hardest to finish any commendation we have yet to complete. Hoping it's not too long.
We will teabag in your honor.

mo60

A batch of them are only available in forge starting tommorrow. The rest will be eventually be added.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Hey Tashi if you are here how was the Austin FFA tournament? I saw some pics on your Twitter feed

Austin tournament was great! Lots of talent here, and there were some really good games too. Seemed like everyone had a great time. I met HaloGAF's 7echnicolor too, he's wayyyy cooler than Ram.

This was just 1 part of the tournament. More to come at RTX!

Austin tournament was great! Lots of talent here, and there were some really good games too. Seemed like everyone had a great time. I met HaloGAF's 7echnicolor too, he's wayyyy cooler than Ram.

Shots fired.

Sweet sounds great thank you for your answer :D

Vico

Unless I'm mistaken, we're still supposed to have another Warzone map. I'm pretty sure they said 6 after launch, so one is missing, probably the Assault variant for Sanctum

Glass

Re-watching the Forge part of the stream, love watching chat's reactions.

Grim and Bravo worked well together as hosts.

Re-watching the Forge part of the stream, love watching chat's reactions.

Grim and Bravo worked well together as hosts.

Indeed Grim has a natural talent and trust me not everyone has the talent to be a host, also when are we going to send Stinkles a HaloGAF T-shirt? :D

EDIT: WAIT WHAT IS THIS?!

qsVQT5m.png

:'( Come one you can't do this to me really?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Maybe you'll get handed one at gamescom ;)

When can we expect the skin packs to go live?

If I go this year!

They *should* go live with the other REQs a few hours after the content update drops, just like with each other content update. I would keep an eye on Bravo's twitter for the usual safe time tweet.

IHaveIce

Banned
If I go this year!

They *should* go live with the other REQs a few hours after the content update drops, just like with each other content update. I would keep an eye on Bravo's twitter for the usual safe time tweet.

You better go :(

Nice thank you, will rock the CLG skins :>

IHaveIce

Banned
Ok seriously fuck those attempts at "Social" playlists.

I'm playing against people that were ranked Onyx only in other playlists and are always a duo.

Karl2177

At this point I know it's just more clutter in the REQ screen, but will the general public ever see the extended mag variants of the loadout weapons? I always see 343 devs in the stream have access to recon ar with extended mag or the longshot br with it.

Top Bottom