• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT12| Last One Out, Get the Lights

CyReN

Top 10 Gametypes just came out too

1. Regicide
  2. Team Regicide
  3. Team Snipers with Flinch
  4. VIP
  5. KOTH Terminal
  6. Invasion
  7. US Championship
  8. Backwash CTF
  9. Team Training
  10. Headhunter

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Everyone who played before the 20th will receive one btw, so only for people that just got the game

my xbox live email is my old school email and no longer works. if someone gets a duplicate (somehow), i'd certainly appreciate it.

Sai-kun

Banned
Ugh Tracker has a Boltshot skin, but engineer has a pink/purple/blue visor, and pioneer has a silver/blue visor.

spartan dress up problems :(

MrDaravon

Welp. So my two best friends who were probably the only ones in our group who were really enjoying the game but were also having crazy party split issues (as in they would get split into a different game) finally got sick of it and both traded in their copies tonight for BO2. These guys were the main reason I was split on keeping the game or not, so I guess with that I'm keeping my copy of BO2 and following suit with Halo once I get the last Ops achievements on Monday. I honestly hope 343 actually fucking does something and turns things around for the people who are apparently going to try to stick with it. If they get to a point where the game is actually relatively balanced, I'm not losing my loadouts constantly, getting constant matchmaking aborts or party splits, JIP into games that are 5 seconds from ending or any of the other general bullshit that continues to happen I'll be more than happy to either Gamefly or re-buy the game. But right now in good conscience I can't support them with the player count or with buying the DLC. The game is a mess, continues to be a mess, and they've shown no attempt to even acknowledge the issues at this point. Extremely disappointing showing by 343. GLHF everyone!

Also Ghal I hope everything is okay :(

TCKaos

Still not getting that code despite changing my email to something MS could actually contact. Tried to get my brothers, but apparently someone has hijacked that hotmail or somesuch (which I doubt, it's probably due to inactivity). So the security code he would get is sent to an email from Yahoo which the login page says isn't registered and the registration page says isn't available.

So that's awesome.

Ramirez

Welp. So my two best friends who were probably the only ones in our group who were really enjoying the game but were also having crazy party split issues (as in they would get split into a different game) finally got sick of it and both traded in their copies tonight for BO2. These guys were the main reason I was split on keeping the game or not, so I guess with that I'm keeping my copy of BO2 and following suit with Halo once I get the last Ops achievements on Monday. I honestly hope 343 actually fucking does something and turns things around for the people who are apparently going to try to stick with it. If they get to a point where the game is actually relatively balanced, I'm not losing my loadouts constantly, getting constant matchmaking aborts or party splits, JIP into games that are 5 seconds from ending or any of the other general bullshit that continues to happen I'll be more than happy to either Gamefly or re-buy the game. But right now in good conscience I can't support them with the player count or with buying the DLC. The game is a mess, continues to be a mess, and they've shown no attempt to even acknowledge the issues at this point. Extremely disappointing showing by 343. GLHF everyone!

RIP Halo

GhaleonEB

Thanks. I got home and am resting. I haven't been this demolished since pulling a double all-nighter in high school.

Sad to see so many walking away from Halo. I haven't played it in two weeks, myself. I miss it; I miss playing with you guys. But I'm not sure I'll be going back to it much. I haven't even redeemed the map pack code from the LE yet.

Top Bottom