• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

wa600

Today is the second semi-final for the Eurovision Song Contest 2024. Israel is competing tonight with the singer Eden Golan.
Most of you probably won't know, but the vast majority of the hardcore eurovision fans are extremely LGBTQ+ friendly. Like if you watched any reactions to Eurovision or see the people inside the arena you would assume that at least 80% of the male audience is gay.
Already many months ago the fandom demanded the EBU (European Broadcasting Union) to exclude Israel the same way Russia wasn't able to compete after the invasion of Ukraine. Israel was allowed to compete though which has led the vast majority of fanpress to decide not to give any coverage about the Israeli song and basically pretend they don't exist in order not to 'spread an israeli propaganda song that is supposed to distract from the ongoing genocide in Gaza".

Yesterday night the dress rehearsal with full public happened and it was a hostile environment I have not experienced before. Lots of booing and 'free palestine' calls especially during the last part in her song when she starts singing in hebrew. On twitter most of the people feel proud booing a 20 year old girl who has to stay for almost 2 weeks inside her hotel room in Malmö and only leaves for the rehearsals to ensure her and her teams safety.

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member

A Jewish artist can’t leave her hotel anymore because it’s too dangerous. History repeating itself.

She outta sing a rock opera called "Whats changed? Absolutely fucking nothing!" where she and her dancers go through 2000+ years of Europeans being dicks to Jews, ending in a parade of nazi SS in full uniform that change into the mask and shemagh wearing protesters.

Nonehxc

Doubt any of the usual gun carrying idiots would try shit. Any of the arab bastards in Malmö try anything with that girl... clans are gonna receive a silenced visit from Mossad.

And there will be complete silence ( it's silenced, hurrdurr ) about the autorship of it...but as always, everyone will know those executed people were dropped down by the Mossad. Probably by arab muslims operatives. 😏

Trunx81

Oh Come On Jim Carrey GIF

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
Funny... there was no objections from countries about October 7th.

I genuinely am scared for Jewish people and I'm not Jewish, not even close.

This radicalism is really scary
There were no objections because apparently the Palestineans are the oppressed and hence the murder of civilians was somewhat ok…

What a clown show…

Last edited:

tommib

Last edited:

tommib

Free the Uyghurs oh wait we don't care about them

I said here at the start of the war - and with the pro-palestine movement at full force already on October 7th - that this was all about dismantling the "structures of power". They don't care about Palestinians but they do care about Israel growing and being a fly on the face of the Arabic third-worldism of the Middle East. Israel embarrasses the whole region with their tech hubs, military power and worldclass engineering. For these retards, Israel needs to be stopped so that it doesn't spread its democratic successful capitalism across the region.

My question to them is, ok, let's assume you destroy the US, Israel and capitalism. What comes after? Communism that has proven to be an inhumane failed system across the world? The islamic caliphate that ends up with the worse human rights records? What comes after the destruction of the empire?

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Joost Klien who would be thrown from a rooftop in Gaza faster than he can remove his hipster keffiyeh, has been suspended from Eurovision. Dunno if to put it here or the other thread about the actual contest. He was placed 5th between two Israelis, the Israeli rep and the Luxembourg rep who's also originally Israeli.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Why the fuck are the security agencies just standing there and looking at this shit?

Tase and arrest. Rescind immigration status and deport if applicable.

Edit: seems it was an old video. Yeesh
I doubt Sweden is prepared for mob stupidity.

Years back when Syrians were flooding every European country Sweden (or one of the other Scandanavian countries, but pretty sure it was Sweden) were going apeshit because the country estimated 1,000 Syrians entered. The country couldnt handle 1,000 people.

My high school had i think 1,500. A country with all its resources couldnt handle 2/3rd of a school of people coming in.

Last edited:

Raven117

This is going to be a stupid question to pose on very serious thread, but are keffiya’s (sp) of all colors now a sign of Palestine or is it just the white and black ones?

I’ve worn a military green or coyote color when I hike, hunt, etc. a black and red one as a scarf when I travel for years. As a functional piece of clothing, they are really useful.

I do NOT want to be viewed as someone supporting Hamas or lumped in what those hipster lefty loons.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
This is going to be a stupid question to pose on very serious thread, but are keffiya’s (sp) of all colors now a sign of Palestine or is it just the white and black ones?

I’ve worn a military green or coyote color when I hike, hunt, etc. a black and red one as a scarf when I travel for years. As a functional piece of clothing, they are really useful.

I do NOT want to be viewed as someone supporting Hamas or lumped in what those hipster lefty loons.
Looks like they’re all being co-opted for The Cause now. Just wait until white women move on to the next thing.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
How many times have I said in any kind of pubic uproar kind of thread over the years.... if you let shit fester, it gets bigger, crazier and good luck trying to control it later on after it's ballooned in size.

Oh well. That's the western way. Typically lax letting agitators do what they want. All comes down to how lax your area, or how ballsy or ball-less your area is controlling it.

Lucky for me, my area doesn't get too many crazy mobs or stupid protests, so it's Michael Jackson popcorn eating gif for me.

Raven117

Looks like they’re all being co-opted for The Cause now. Just wait until white women move on to the next thing.
Thanks for the tip.

On another note, any thoughts on whether these campus protests spill over into the summer, or will it die down after graduation/end of school year?

My mind just boggles at what’s going on when it comes to that. How did higher ed get so lost?

jason10mm

Gold Member
Thanks for the tip.

On another note, any thoughts on whether these campus protests spill over into the summer, or will it die down after graduation/end of school year?

My mind just boggles at what’s going on when it comes to that. How did higher ed get so lost?
The students at these types of high level universities usually have fancy summer plans, so they will disperse to internships, summer jobs, or exotic vacations. The majority of the "protesters" are non student amtifa types so they will lose their student cover and have to risk a protest off school grounds where the leniency is less guaranteed.

Hopefully a fair number of the most disruptive and destructive folks get jail time but that seems unlikely.

Raven117

The students at these types of high level universities usually have fancy summer plans, so they will disperse to internships, summer jobs, or exotic vacations. The majority of the "protesters" are non student amtifa types so they will lose their student cover and have to risk a protest off school grounds where the leniency is less guaranteed.

Hopefully a fair number of the most disruptive and destructive folks get jail time but that seems unlikely.
My thoughts as well. What an absolute embarrassment.

Not to mention the actual harm done to Jewish students and community members.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Hoo boy.

If I were backing a terrorist organisation that likes to chop the heads off babies, I probably wouldn't want to be using a music popularity contest that anyone can vote in as my barometer of support...

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins

What the fuck? They condemn the lack of freedom of speech in Israel by........ blocking the performance of Israel in Eurovision? Fucking pathetic.

Also, they condemn genocide? Good. So do we all. Good thing Israel isn't committing genocide. If they were, they wouldn't be telling people to flee

I haven't watched a second of Eurovision, but I hope Israel wins.

Gp1

This is what happens when you're not strong against terrorism, and this is pure and simple terrorism. The weakness of leadership is showing.

"Action group Brighton Queers for Palestine"
If You Say So Wow GIF by Identity

When will be the finals? Is there a way for the public to vote in the Israeli singer?

I'm not European and i find Eurovision tacky as f* but now i'm interested :D

Top Bottom