• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HBO's Veep - Season 3 - Running for president and busting her lady balls - Daniwah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juz

dHMCRDz.jpg

hIUywEA.gif

TTG

Exciting news, I'm the least bit wary though. I mean, they have to ramp up from a backwater vice presidency all the way to the mountain top. Is Selena going to have to make some actual important decisions? How about the logistics, the scope has to be so much wider for them to carry it off credibly. It's going to be an interesting season, I'm looking forward to it, hopefully they haven't stretched beyond their means.

Peru

Rewatched season 3. One of the funniest seasons of any show ever. Just non-stop. Every minute has great moments, lines. Classic. Show is goat.

Sai-kun

Banned
Cute trailer haha. I love that kind of laugh.

Ben hated the hair. That was one of my favorite bits last year. Weeks after anyone else cared about Selina's pixie-cut, he was still making elf jokes, mostly to amuse himself, I think.

When Furlong says to Catherine, "That's what you'll look like when you become a boy." I fucking lost it.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Can't wait for Season 4.

The funniest scene in the show for me is near the end of Season 3 when Selena and Gary are in the bathroom and she tells him she just became President. Selena and Gary become hysterical and she collapses to the floor laughing and going through his bag looking for something for his bloody nose. I was in TEARS.

I read that scene was all improv and the laughing was real and they just went with it XD

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Can't wait for Season 4.

The funniest scene in the show for me is near the end of Season 3 when Selena and Gary are in the bathroom and she tells him she just became President. Selena and Gary become hysterical and she collapses to the floor laughing and going through his bag looking for something for his bloody nose. I was in TEARS.

I read that scene was all improv and the laughing was real and they just went with it XD
Amazing scene lmao, I almost died with that one. I was laughing as much as them.

anaron is unable to do the OT this season. Any other takers? If not, I can Jonah-fy it. Let me know if you want to volunteer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom