• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

House Intel Panel hearing on Russian involvement (3/20, 10am ET, livestream)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Nice about the wireclaim question.

"With respect to the President's tweets...I have no information to support those tweets." - the FBI Director, in 2017.

Very nice.

If the old Cold Warrior GOP members don't break ranks and be real Patriots like they claim to be they are just as guilty of treason as Trump. Congress should completely stonewall anything Trump wants to do until the investigation is complete. No more confirmations, no budget, nothing.

jstripes

Banned
What do you guys think is a realistic timeline for the FBI investigation to conclude? Months? Years? Or is it too variable to have any clue? There is just so much circumstantial evidence in the public space I have a hard time seeing it's all just a coincidence.

I'd argue months. The Watergate investigation took years, but intelligence gathering has improved in the last 40 years and the Steele Dossier already laid much of the groundwork for them.

Why didn't Comey confirm that there's no evidence to support the Obama wiretap? Or did I miss that in his statement?

Probably a FISA warrant on some Russian who called in to or out of Trump tower.

So obviously not Obama saying "wire tap Trump!" more like the intelligence community doing their job and it probably involved Trump tower in some fashion even if unintentionally.

NYR

An absence of evidence is NOT Evidence! PROVE HE Wasn't TAPPED NOT THAT HE WAS TAPPED!

- /r/The_Donald

Ecto311

Holy shit it is nutty to hear some serious shit like this and then Comey say "the president's tweets"

Jesus fuck this bizarre. My kid will probably have to deal with presidents having some VR/hologram dogshit problems. This orange fuckface and the tweets is the tip of the bizarro iceberg she is in for.

Laieon

"Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself."

Did Ferris Bueler grow up to become Comey?

CHC

Holy fuck hearing these tweets coming out of the mouth of a literate and dignified human being is just so..... wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom