• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

House Intel Panel hearing on Russian involvement (3/20, 10am ET, livestream)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHC

Listen closely.... listen.... you can hear the wet, crackling noise of Trump shitting in his drawers in real time.

Well, that's about as much as we can expect. Official confirmation of ongoing investigation into Russian interference and possible collusion with Trump campaign.

DOWN

Banned
Fantastic. Won't get my hopes up that the Trump ship will sink, but it is certainly a stained presidency.

giga

Live look inside the oval office.

giphy.gif

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Comey confirms FBI is investigating Russian interference, potential Trump campaign involvement, and whether crimes have been committed

Fuck some good news.

bronson

He said they're investigating interference in ANY campaign though. Specific wording meant to cast doubt on Clinton.

SOMEBODY GETTING FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD SOMEBODY GETTING ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeddddddddddd

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
What's going on??? I'm at work and can't watch! What did comney say?

He confirmed the FBI has open investigations into Russian hacking during the election as well as investigating ties between Russia and the Trump campaign.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
Nunes can't even get his words out. He is shook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom