• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors coming out on August 14 in Japan [Up: Famitsu Images]

Tom_Cody

The designs/artwork visible in the magazine feature look amazing. My faith in this project is restored (maybe prematurely).

AGoodODST

Yeah, I'm tired of Zelda getting kidnapped. Let her help Link save the world for a change.

Eh hasn't that happened a whole bunch already? And even when she is kidnapped it's not usually until the end of the game after spending most of it helping Link like in Ocarina and WW.

Not that it isn't a tired idea. Playable Zelda with Shiek transformation would be fun to play as in this.

Zelda gets kidnapped, but the twist is she escapes like 20 minutes into the game and accompanies Link as Sheik (with Link having no idea who Sheik is).

Do it Koei!

Seik

Banned
Zelda gets kidnapped, but the twist is she escapes like 20 minutes into the game and accompanies Link as Sheik (with Link having no idea who Sheik is).

Do it Koei!

I already said something similar in the announcement thread but....maaaaan, Link & Sheik co-op action would be soooo sweet! :D

26-legend-zelda-ocarina-time-poster-artwork.png

DO IT, KOEI.

AdanVC

OMFG. Link looks so cool on that Famitsu article. Looks like the game has been upgraded in terms of graphics since it's reveal. E3 can't come soon enoughhhh!

Unexpected characters? That could mean a lot of different things...

I wouldn't mind a Ganondorf storyline in which your goal is to steal Zelda away from Shia while her forces are focused on Link's advancement.
Ganondorf, Phantom Ganon, Zaant, Twinrova, Ironknuckles, Stalfos King or Vaati...

jmizzal

Unexpected characters? That could mean a lot of different things...

I wouldn't mind a Ganondorf storyline in which your goal is to steal Zelda away from Shia while her forces are focused on Link's advancement.
Ganondorf, Phantom Ganon, Zaant, Twinrova, Ironknuckles, Stalfos King or Vaati...

Yea unexpected characters doesnt necessarily mean people like Tingle, since most Zelda games Link is the only playable person, Ganondorf, Zelda, or any other character from the games could be called unexpected.

That was my main thing I wanted from this game is a bunch of playable characters, we know Link and Impa so far thats great, cant wait to see more

zeldablue

It's hard to tell from the tiny shot, but Shia sure looks like a Team Ninja design, absolute cleavage and all.
Yeah, pretty risqué for a Zelda game.

Though this is coming from the same series where the fairies are giant screaming naked women with pink hair and hooker boots.

Hmm.

BM8

Neo Member
The scan has got me hyped.

In addition, it seems that the game received further polish judging by the images.

I'm excited to see the box-art. Nintendo's Wii U box-arts have been godly lately.

Wii U Release schedule might look like this moving forward:

- July : Bayonetta 2
- August: ? (HD re-release?)
- September : Hyrule Warriors
- October : X
- November : NFC game + Super Smash

It's looking good.

Also, Sonic Boom.

I'm looking forward to hearing this Zelda games soundtrack.

Top Bottom