• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection: Trailer and Screens - Spring 2011

Guevara

Jay Sosa said:
Wow, that cover is atrocious. Or is it just a placeholder for now?

Placeholder. But don't worry, the real cover will be horrible and will probably say "Playstation" at least 5 times.

Jay Sosa said:
Wow, that cover is atrocious. Or is it just a placeholder for now?
If it sucks, there'll be some kind of much nicer custom cover art on GAF within a week of the game's release if not before it even comes out.

Cannot wait for this, I might even be picking the Japanese release of these if they do decide to release them separately instead of as a single collection (hoping there will be English subs for that release even though the narration dialogue is limited). I think these games deserve their own individual space on my shelf. ;p

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Lionel Mandrake said:
*Sigh* Wanted to play SotC really bad today. Remembered I let a former friend borrow it, who sold it for pot. Sadness sets in.

Hurry up, guys.

And this is bump-worthy because..?

Durante

I'm very LTTP, but I just saw this shot in the OP:
4994602463_b59d0a6378_b.jpg

And remebered this one I took from PCSX2 years ago:
pcsx2-beta-1190-2009-06mos.jpg

THought it makes for an interesting comparison.

Jtrizzy

Sevket-Erhat said:
I cannot believe I have missed both first time around. I will pick them up this time
Me too. I knew about them back then too, just never got around to them. 3d sounds good as well. Wish they would go ahead and set a release date.

Sofo

I hate myself for having missed out on both these gems, can't wait to actually get to try them out now, my fiancé has never stopped reminding me how great they are.

Clipjoint

Any word on when this thing is being released? Best Buy has it listed for March 8, but Amazon says March 31. I can't find any solid info and we're a month away.

WaltJay

Clipjoint said:
Any word on when this thing is being released? Best Buy has it listed for March 8, but Amazon says March 31. I can't find any solid info and we're a month away.

I just got this from Amazon. WTF!

Hello,

We have received new release date information related to your pre-ordered video game in the order you placed on December 10 2010 (Order# xxx-xxxxxxxxx). The release date for the video game listed below has been changed by the publisher, and we want to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:

"ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection"
Release date: December 31 2011
Estimated arrival date: January 04 2012

bridegur

I'm sure it'll be out well before the end of the year, it's just disappointing that we won't be getting it next month. I was really looking forward to it.

Oozer3993

Just means they expect it this year, but aren't sure when. I'll be stunned if it releases later than summer.

Lionel Mandrake said:
*Sigh* Wanted to play SotC really bad today. Remembered I let a former friend borrow it, who sold it for pot. Sadness sets in.

Hurry up, guys.

I went halfsies with a roommate on a copy to play on our other roommate's PS2. The one roommate never paid me back for his half and SotC was still in the PS2 when the other roommate moved out. That was 5 years ago and I've been dieing to play it ever since.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Oh that is so ridiculous.

The date's a total wash anyway. January 4 is a Wednesday.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
_dementia said:
The IQ improvements are actually kinda troubling to me (i liked the fog and soft focus), but I'll probably still buy it.
I read somewhere on GAF that they will be adding the "fog" back.

Johnas

Give me a freaking break.

I mean I know a ton of fantastic stuff is supposed to release this year, but still. The worst part is that if true, TLG is probably even later.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
GOW Collection took something like 8 months to port. Doesn't make sense for this collection to be delayed by 8 months after being in development for many months already. Could it be that much more complicated than the GOWs?

If they're artificially pushing it to precede the release of TLG more closely... well fuck that.

daffy

Banned
legacyzero said:
I'm worried that Team Ico cant top the awesomeness that was SOTC. Seriously that game was sensory overload for me.
They can, and they will. Last Guardian combines the best elements from both games. It won't let you down ;)

Top Bottom