• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Egg0

Banned
DDrPQYjWsAA-ayz

Evil looks dope in a suit and sunglasses. It looks way better than his robe and scythe. I wish there was a way to incorporate that into his wrestling gear.

Corporate Evil if you will.

Syder

I've always had an issue with the Hallowe'en party quality of his entrance gear. He has a great look in his ring gear though.

Egg0

Banned
I've always had an issue with the Hallowe'en party quality of his entrance gear. He has a great look in his ring gear though.

Yea. LiJ has no discernable style, but when everyone's lined up during an entrance. He stands out the most and not in a good way.

Menome

Well, Magic Inception was quite good, though not quite what I'd call an 'essential' Marvel movie.

I'm off to bed in a moment, so have fun with the NJPW stuff.

Question: Do you have to purchase tickets for the meet and greet in order to buy NJPW stuff, or is the store open to everyone?

Heroman, how much was the tracksuit?

somedevil

"A fitting story and end to his career"

Talking like Shibata got to stroll off into the sunset with a smile on his face.

He fractured his fucking skull and now has impaired vision... What a great retirement.

That post started a huge argument on twitter. Those headbutts in the end added nothing to the match and ended his career. Wrestling can cause injury and be stiff but some stuff should not happen because you look at it and say thats stupid.

Hex

Banned
History looked back on this point as the point of no return. Wrestling never recovered from that day, and indeed Japan as we know it today started to submerge back into the ocean from once it came.

Because wrestling , good wrestling could not use some main stream shout outs?
Should perhaps stay the secret of shut in interweb troglodytes to whisper back and forth to with little lingo and cool words?
Because you know, that will really spell success and spread the business.
Who cares if they know move names.
They have Kenny and Ishii out there, and NJPW and people who follow Rosanne's Twitter will now be curious

Because wrestling , good wrestling could not use some main stream shout outs?
Should perhaps stay the secret of shut in interweb troglodytes to whisper back and forth to with little lingo and cool words?
Because you know, that will really spell success and spread the business.
Who cares if they know move names.
They have Kenny and Ishii out there, and NJPW and people who follow Rosanne's Twitter will now be curious

#RoseanneMark

Syder

I'm sure Roseanne Barr shouting out NJPW is far worse for wrestling than Drew Carey getting a spot in the fucking Royal Rumble.

I'm in, dudes! Did the SlingTV trial on my Xbox One! :D
You poor soul, unless they updated it like 6 months ago that app on Xbox is the worst experience I ever had with TV. I tried using it to watch smackdown around the time AJ was champ and it would fucking buffer and rewind like every 15 seconds.

Top Bottom