• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Zach

You poor soul, unless they updated it like 6 months ago that app on Xbox is the worst experience I ever had with TV. I tried using it to watch smackdown around the time AJ was champ and it would fucking buffer and rewind like every 15 seconds.
It's working A-OK for live TV right now. And I could probably maybe log in with my Fire Stick TV doodle if need be. I dunno. Fingers crossed, you SOB.

Because wrestling , good wrestling could not use some main stream shout outs?
Should perhaps stay the secret of shut in interweb troglodytes to whisper back and forth to with little lingo and cool words?
Because you know, that will really spell success and spread the business.
Who cares if they know move names.
They have Kenny and Ishii out there, and NJPW and people who follow Rosanne's Twitter will now be curious

Roseanne is a shut in internet troglodyte.

I'm sure Roseanne Barr shouting out NJPW is far worse for wrestling than Drew Carey getting a spot in the fucking Royal Rumble.

Drew Carey isn't fucking crazy

should have known you were a trumper

?

Roseanne is the Trumper.

Zach

So, are they calling any of this in the ring? Or is this like WWE in that it's completely laid out in the back beforehand by Arn Anderson?

Hex

Banned
Roseanne is a shut in internet troglodyte.

Drew Carey isn't fucking crazy

?

Roseanne is the Trumper.

She is, but you know what? She has followers.
She also has a new tv series coming.
I can't stand her, but I am happy for anyone who is not Bob McWrassleBlog posting about this especially if they have any kind of following.
I would love to see Fallon or the guy that used to be on Love Line and is Married to Sarah Silverman and has a talk show post SOMETHING

She is, but you know what? She has followers.
She also has a new tv series coming.
I can't stand her, but I am happy for anyone who is not Bob McWrassleBlog posting about this especially if they have any kind of following.
I would love to see Fallon or the guy that used to be on Love Line and is Married to Sarah Silverman and has a talk show post SOMETHING

I mean I don't actually care that she's watching , though I don't I think she's going to help NJPW any either

Really it was a joke because as if I of all people would quit wrestling right now.

She's fucking looney tunes though

Hex

Banned
Google broke when I tried to translate that. How many cans of Pills have you had?

Working on that actually, trying to make a grilled cheese or something first.
Do not want irritated tummy during the event tonight so you want to take pills with food.

Zach

More on excelsiorleaf's secret romantic encounters with Roseanne on the Zachline at 1-900-909-9900.

Hex

Banned
I mean I don't actually care that she's watching , though I don't I think she's going to help NJPW any either

Really it was a joke because as if I of all people would quit wrestling right now.

She's fucking looney tunes though

Oh I agree, batshit.
But sometimes that is all it takes.
"What was that name she said let me look that up "Kenny Omega""
"That looks fucking cool, let me look that up"
Now, I understand of course that this is a huge leap in assuming that people who actually follow her know how to look things up....

Beefy

Oh I agree, batshit.
Now, I understand of course that this is a huge leap in assuming that people who actually follow her know how to look things up....

Will she freak the fuck out when she finds out he is bi?

So Rainmaker is basically a Clothesline from Hell?
VJFKsOs.png

Beefy

C'mon man, you will shit the bed bad enough with your performance in the ring Monday...isn't that enough?

ROFL wait for the DM to get leaked

Pfft, Hasney is going to lose again. This time not have Seph having his back for a rematch.

Oh I agree, batshit.

To be fair not sure I actually do want the freaks who follow her becoming part of the NJPW fandom.

Then again I doubt she's going to actually attract anyone to the product anyway

Top Bottom