• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Fuuuuck, Nixon is injured apparently.

We can confirm that recently signed WWE developmental talent Nixon Newell has suffered an ACL knee injury and will be out of action for an extended amount of time.

Nixon underwent surgery on her knee at the end of June and due to her injury will not be apart of the Mae Young Classic Women's Tournament WWE will be holding.

Were any of you a fan of Alberto Del Rio the wrassler? Be honest.

I found him to be completely nothing.

I liked him a lot. On paper, his and Jinder's characters were seemingly cut from the same cloth. Jinder looks like a revised version of the character if you think about it.

I live in Florida and for the most part the law is friendly to bikers but there is no way in hell I trust assholes on the road to respect me if I'm on one. Whenever I'd go out bike riding with a friend for a workout I'd ride on the sidewalk because I don't trust these awful drivers with my life. The dumbass the OP used as an example infuriates me because that is a piece of shit human being.

Come to think of it, the number of Heel Foreigners who are heel simply for being a foreigner are a lot.

Sheamus
Alberto
Rusiv
Lana
Jinder

Before then you had Wade Barrett...

Egg0

Banned
I kind of want to see someone like Owens try to start a USA chant. Especially with his "face of America" gimmick.

When does it come out for PS4?

I have no interest in the CAW and other stuff. Is that where the fun is mostly found or is the gameplay sufficient for a good time with a friend or two?

Bronx-Man

Banned
Were any of you a fan of Alberto Del Rio the wrassler? Be honest.

I found him to be completely nothing.

He was entertaining for like 3 weeks after he debuted in 2010. Then he just kept cutting the same promo for years and got involved in angles he had no business being in and I was like "Yeah, don't care about this dude".

Now in 2017, he can just get fucked.

Zach

That cowardly Sephzilla doesn't even post in here anymore. He knows the Fire Pro World-powered WGW is coming for his lunch money.

When does it come out for PS4?

I have no interest in the CAW and other stuff. Is that where the fun is mostly found or is the gameplay sufficient for a good time with a friend or two?
When it's done basically

The CAW stuff is the main appeal, even if you aren't the one making them it's just awesome to be able to accurate create all of these wrestlers' likenesses and movesets

That said the gameplay is very fun, but it is very much its own thing with a learning curve. Luckily World already has a good tutorial which is far more than can be said for previous games.

The series is notorious for being the series people love but not actually knowing how to play (from a casual level)

Zach

DEbEyQ0V0AARB_n

🤔

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
yas keith lee on the workshop

but tye isnt a meme wrestler. everyone had great points in this thread on why he isnt. he definitely didnt get over on the fact that fans just like to chant dumb shit like ten and thats definitely not why hes already doing dark matches again because thats the only reason hes over

definitely

Cagey

Banned
I've liked this Finn interview on Cheap Heat.

Still waiting for his character to be more than a theme song, a leather jacket, and an eight pack, though.

XenoRaven

yas keith lee on the workshop

but tye isnt a meme wrestler. everyone had great points in this thread on why he isnt. he definitely didnt get over on the fact that fans just like to chant dumb shit like ten and thats definitely not why hes already doing dark matches again because thats the only reason hes over

definitely
People gave The Drifter shit but at least I know what his character is.

Top Bottom