• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Foggy

I'd be much more behind GoD if Tanga wasn't such an obvious weak link. Aside from intensity and a flurry of inexplicable cursing, he brings very little. Tama is just more of a complete package and needs some more singles matches to really come into his own.

Tom Nook

I've been away for a while, sorry, but what's been going on in the world of wrassling?

wwe-raw-kurt-angle-jason-jordan-son-reveal-main-da246342-4b2c-4620-92c2-83f3f08107ec.jpg

I know Yano isn't anything special in the ring, but I love when people can embrace his style and really play up to it. Okada just had a really solid and fun match with the bloke.

Top NJPW Themes

• Tomohiro Ishii
  • Sanada
  • Tetsuya Naito
  • GOD
  • Shinsuke Nakamura

The Urbandandy award for best poster goes to...

The g1 climax tournament is heating up brother.
Also Kurt Angle has a illegitimate black son.

Good stuff about G1
Bad about the Angle angle. Seems like it's a watered down Attitude Era storyline that's going to burn out and waste a talent. I hope Vince's entertained.

Menome

nicki-minaj-madame-tussauds-2015-billboard-650.jpg

They had to put a fence around it and an armed guard next to it.

...did somebody try to fuck it?

It's absolutely tragic that he is dealing with brain cancer, but it shouldn't immediately give him a pass for all the shit he's done.

If I ever have a deadly disease/condition, I don't expect anyone to pass over the fact that I believed Damien Sandow was going on to great things after leaving WWE. I do expect a fully-rhyming 28-line poem from Zach at the funeral though.

Time to catch up with some NXT.

MDickie's Wrestling Revolution 3D is out on Steam

New addition with this version is WarGames

Does the game still have collision detection that initiates pinfalls?

Best moment ever playing one of the old games was a guying trying to help my opponent win instead bulldogged me on top of him and I got the 3 count.

Does the game still have collision detection that initiates pinfalls?

Best moment ever playing one of the old games was a guying trying to help my opponent win instead bulldogged me on top of him and I got the 3 count.

Oh I love that shit from back in the day

Crawling over to make da cover and/or blowing up and losing limbs

The Bucks and Ricochet got in on it too. Are there any indie wrestlers who doesn't hate Cornette?

The Young Bucks‏Verified account @MattJackson13 31m31 minutes ago

Replying to @KennyOmegamanX @LVFightShop @TheJimCornette

Cool online character, Jim! You're making us all angry all over again! Good heel heat, you're killing it!

Lol

Menome

Ooh. It's Mauro's first week of NXT *and* it's the Last Woman Standing match all in one episode.

EDIT: Well, it couldn't all be good. Hoho Lun in the opening match.

If anyone is playing the WWE Tapthescreenalot game, how does the "Swap" thing work? It looks like it costs (in-game) currency, but I can't tell if it's actually boosting stats, or just changing wrestlers, or what.

klonere

Banned
I abhor posting about the dude because his act is so obvious and blatant. He just sells tickets to his own one-man shows or whatever and pumps up podcast numbers instead of getting asses in seats for a Midnight Express match by calling some Southern's "retarded" or whatever.

But I guess I got worked enough to pay attention to the man.

EDIT: Seemingly like all of wrestling Twitter. Okay I bow to Cornette, the man still has it. A superlative worker.

All G1 matches except Okada/Yano are worth watching. Honestly that match isn't bad either. Night 2 was more consistent.

Okada / Yano was just a different thing from the other matches. It was a typical Yano match, but Okada had some fun with. him tieing the pad back up to the ring was perfect.

It's just the other 3 matches were at a steady 7 or 8 with ramp up to 10s. Evil/Sonada really stole the show for me.

Top Bottom