• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

@TheJimCornette

Jim Cornette Retweeted Dave Meltzer
I don't really care if Adolf Hitler was an amazingly talented painter, he should get no compliments. These fucks Omega, Ibushi, same thing.

The full quote because somehow it's actually worse in totality than hearing that Cornette compared Omega to Hitler

What is required G1 day 2 watching?

The tag with Sabre, Ibushi, and Kawato.

I dunno, I'm more offended that he thinks that Kenny should have stiffed an 8 year old.

Kids are workers.
sting-wcw-magazine.gif

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Why is it whenever someone says something stupid on twitter everyone feels the need to collectively finger wag at them?

Stop giving them attention. Don't post the tweet. Don't talk about it. Just let it fade into obscurity where dinosaurs like that belong.

He isn't actually hating on it, he's just talking a bunch of shit so people pay attention to him and act like he matters

Bucks have said before that they met him and he was all buddy buddy saying it was all a work for online

Sephzilla

Both Cornette and Russo need to get sucked into some void and never be heard from again. They're a couple of has beens who don't want to accept that the industry has passed them by and doesn't want them anymore.

klonere

Banned
Why is it whenever someone says something on stupid everyone feels the need to collectively finger wag at them?

Stop giving them attention. Don't post the tweet. Don't talk about it. Just let it fade into obscurity where dinosaurs like that belong.

You get it Sinatar.

I regret bringing it up. I was just so amazed he went for the Hitler thing.

You know, I'm all for suspending my disbelief and all that but Jim Cornette needs to calm down. It's not as if Omega exposed wrestling with what he did. I'm not even an Omega mark, but christ Cornette is one sour old school hangover.

Why is it whenever someone says something stupid on twitter everyone feels the need to collectively finger wag at them?

Because it's a slow news day

And he compared him to Hitler

oh and Jeffery Dahmer while directly tweeting at him...

Because essentially he's essentially harassing Kenny Omega for no reason.

Sephzilla

I know Linkin Park is a bit of a punchline these days but god damn the Chester news bums me the fuck out, I listened to so much of their music

Zach

I'm kind of sad about Linkin Park guy. I didn't listen to them. But apparently his struggles were sincere. And now people just laugh at crawling in my skin. And apparently he had a lot of kids, so that's terrible.

Egg0

Banned
I know Linkin Park is a bit of a punchline these days but god damn the Chester news bums me the fuck out, I listened to so much of their music

Hybrid Theory was the first CD I ever owned. I mean it was a burned CD from a friend, but it was mine.

Menome

I wasn't much of a Linkin Park fan, but I might stick Hybrid Theory on tonight in respect of the guy. Despite his personal demons, he made it to being in one of the biggest bands of the time. I'm sorry that they still managed to catch up with him eventually.

Sephzilla

Hybrid Theory was the first CD I ever owned. I mean it was a burned CD from a friend, but it was mine.

Hybrid Theory was the first CD I ever bought with my own money. HT and Meteora were in my car's CD player for months.

I wasn't much of a Linkin Park fan, but I might stick Hybrid Theory on tonight in respect of the guy. Despite his personal demons, he made it to being in one of the biggest bands of the time. I'm sorry that they still managed to catch up with him eventually.

Yeah Hybrid Theory is definitely getting played tonight

I remember watching a shit load of anime music videos of dragonball and Linkin Park off of Kazaa. I can't believe that was almost 20 years ago already.

Hasney

Fuck me, this New Legacy Wrestling Revolution stream is killing me. The little rings are like the Wrestlemania carts and they had a 2 ring match with steel cages round them and 30 tables.

MC Safety

I just tried it, it's a WWE Cookie Clicker?

I tried that WWE game. It's called WWE Champions.

It's match 3 gems kind of stuff. It's moderately fun and you have to pit different types of wrestlers against one another.

It's also standard free to play stuff; You'll hit the wall after a few days. There's about 80 different kinds of currency you need to collect to level up the wrestlers, or you can pay to win.

jmdajr

It's a tough deal. Never was a huge fan because I listened to super heavy shit at the time but no doubt I would have been a fan if I had been younger.

Band connected with millions of fans and today is a very, very sad day. I feel for all those affected.

Hasney

How's the animation and shit?

The best MDickie has ever done!

... Yeah, it's shit. But the improvements are kind of fun. like they'll sell an injury while doing the move.... But they took out dynamite....

I've bought it. It's 7 quid, fuck it.

EDIT: Fuck me about Chester, just heard it on this stream and hoping someone was being a dick....

Top Bottom