• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Sephzilla

DS9 is almost TNG level excellent however any time DS9 went into the Bajoran religion/Pah Wraith stuff it got stupid (see: the finale). DS9 was always better when it was focusing on the political/war side of the Trek universe.

Heroman

Banned
7wnjniiqnsly.jpg

Toki767

Every time I've given Star Trek TV shows a shot when they were on, I must have the worst luck when actually paying attention to them because nothing ever seems to happen in them.

Kind of like Marvel's Netflix shows.

Sephzilla

Off topic - Doctor Who is my favorite stupid yet awesome thing. Doctor Who is full of some of the most comically goofy looking shit possible but everyone plays it straight, which makes it fantastic. Aliens that look like giant salt shakers that have plungers for weapons and talk like THEYRE IN CONSTANT CAPS LOCK should be dumb and constantly laughed at, but somehow it works.

Syder

Off topic - Doctor Who is my favorite stupid yet awesome thing. Doctor Who is full of some of the most comically goofy looking shit possible but everyone plays it straight, which makes it fantastic. Aliens that look like giant salt shakers that have plungers for weapons and talk like THEYRE IN CONSTANT CAPS LOCK should be dumb and constantly laughed at, but somehow it works.
They got Eccleston, Tennant and Capaldi. Three actors I love and I couldn't get into the show despite multiple attempts.

The first 2 seasons of Torchwood are better than all of Doctor Who.

Beefy

Who knew that living in a warped, Hollywood bubble and being told you're a perfect goddess your entire life can warp your mind?

I would say it is more then warped. Poor kids thinking they are getting a fam, but nope Jolie just at work.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
WOW.... :(

Vince to the production truck: ZOOM ON THE FACE! ZOOM ON THE FACE!

GOD DAMN IT WOMAN ADMIT IT WASN'T THE STEROIDS! ADMIT THAT YOUR HUSBAND WAS ADDICTED TO PAINKILLERS.

ADMIT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vince McMahon is a thundering piece of shit.

Agreed

Five Favs: Star Trek TOS, Star Wars original trilogy, Matt Smith Doctor, Twin Peaks season 1, and OwensIsNow over Zach

Menome

Voyager was fine as a Sunday dinner-time show here in the U.K. Preferred it to Enterprise at least.

Caught up with RAM and Smackdown and was pleasantly surprised by both of them. I was actually fine with Cena coming in and just straight-forward taking the match with Jinder at Summerslam. Getting a Nak vs Cena match next week is icing on the cake.

Also: Two GWF PPVs in a row I've not been booked for, but I'm staying loyal because whomever has the GWF Tag Team Championships after Sunday is going to get a rude awakening from the #Brenemies.

Bronx-Man

Banned
As much as I love David Lynch going full David Lynch with Twin Peaks S3, I do kinda miss back when it was just a quirky small-town soap opera with some dark shit underneath the surface. Huh, I guess this is my TOS vs TNG.

SilentMike03

Neo Member
I've never been a big Star Trek guy. I watched some of TOS and TNG with my dad growing up, watched maybe one episode of DS9, watched all of Enterprise, and a bunch of the movies. That said, for some reason, I could listen to people talk about stupid Star Trek shit all day. I find it fascinating.

Top Bottom