• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't know, Vince did help Jimmy Snuka cover up his murder of an innocent woman. That definitely registers on the scale of evil.

and inducted a murderer into the hall of fame
and helped funded a rapist racist orange for potus
and rehired sable who sued him for sexually harassment to be sexual on screen with him
and wanted to fuck his daughter in a 'storyline'

but sure he's not ''''''''''''''evil''''''''''''''''''''''

Zach

f9FW2.gif

Inappropriate.

Other than Bullet Club, what's not PG?

Naito says fuck a lot

My favorite instance of it was when he interrupted his entrance once to ask who the fuck was at the commentary desk and why Kevin Kelly wasn't there. When he was told "not here tonight", he responded "fuck..." and then looked directly at the replacement guy and said "fuck you"

Mahonay

Banned
Naito says fuck a lot

My favorite instance of it was when he interrupted his entrance once to ask who the fuck was at the commentary desk and why Kevin Kelly wasn't there. When he was told "not here tonight", he responded "fuck..." and then looked directly at the replacement guy and said "fuck you"
Hahaha holy shit. That's amazing.

Ok yeah I guess it def ain't safe to watch with your kids

Zach

Naito says fuck a lot

giphy.gif

Bronx-Man

Banned
God, America is a fucking mess. It makes my blood boil just seeing my friends have to prove that they're goddamn human beings to a country that despises them. Every damn day the level of intelligence & discourse just drops further and further.

Politics is fake. Pro wrestling is real.

God, America is a fucking mess. It makes my blood boil just seeing my friends have to prove that they're goddamn human beings to a country that despises them. Every damn day the level of intelligence & discourse just drops further and further.

Politics is fake. Pro wrestling is real.
Not fake, pre-determined

Sephzilla

Voyager has the most inconsistent writing and has the worst captain. Season 3 of Enterprise basically nails Voyager's original concept 100x better than Voyager. Shit, Voyager forgets how its own universe works and operates within the first episode

Bronx-Man

Banned
I never really watched Star Trek but I do respect Trekkies for being able to admit when something in that franchise sucks. Compare that to the weird sect of Star Wars marks that refuse to admit the prequels are dogshit because "A whole new generation grew up on them, maaaaaaaaaaan"

jmdajr

I never really watched Star Trek but I do respect Trekkies for being able to admit when something in that franchise sucks. Compare that to the weird sect of Star Wars marks that refuse to admit the prequels are dogshit because "A whole new generation grew up on them, maaaaaaaaaaan"

I think plenty of Star Wars fans hate the prequels.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Can we cross Rollins off the list of people who may have voted for Trump or is he someone who just regrets it?

He, Owens and Zayn are close, so I would be highly surprised if he was a secret republican.

Zach

Resfresh me. I don't know about this one.

Original post from 2015:

Jeeeeesus Christ. Just watched Vince McMahon interview Brian Pillman's widow THE DAY AFTER HE DIED. If anyone thinks Vince is a decent human being, watch it. He's a complete scumbag. Asked questions such as "have you had any opportunity to think about what you, now as a single parent, will do to support your five children?" Such a class act.

Sephzilla

Trekkies have more in common with Doctor Who fans when it comes to being able to admit that what they're watching can get hokey and stupid sometimes. Most Star Wars fans older than 30 agree that the prequels suck ass though - 20 somethings and younger are too tainted by nostalgia goggles and their actual film taste hasn't developed yet.

On the Doctor Who note, I'm almost finished with the 4th season (and final David Tennant season). I now understand the story behind this gif

raining_david_tennant_nosedrip.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
TNG is the only star trek worth watching, sometimes DS9

That said, the writers have an obsession with the era of the original Enterprise, but a) Captain Kirk is dumb to begin with - he's like a 30 year old who goes on every away mission which makes no sense, and b) the obsession with the TOS era is mostly because the writers get big chubs from the idea of re-using the Klingons constantly and they got turned into an ally in TNG/DS9.

Top Bottom